bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Argue  (Read 5739 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Argue
« on: June 08, 2006, 11:56:48 AM »

Good day,
     It's me again, and I hope you can reply to my message. Today I was talking to my friend on the bus and within the conversation we got into religion. I know how bad most conversations can get whenever this topic comes into play. She said she was Catholic and I was Christian. Some may think there isn't much difference, but I know  there are much differences. I'm not saying one path is better than the other, but I told her how your website is TRUELY inspirational! I enjoy reading your posts and I feel they let me understand life more. Since the conversation got out of hand a bit, we got into it real bad and I just asked her if she can go to your site and see for herself. I tried to explain some of it, but I thought it' d be better for her read it. Without even having me finishing consulting her, she shoved it into my face that you were wrong and that I didn't know what I was talking about. Explaing about the meaning of 666, free will, and there being no hell, but the lake of fire, which is God!!! Still she defied my defense for your teachings. The main question is that, What should I do to reassure my faith in myself and your beautiful writings? I didn't like having,"You're wrong, you're wrong and I'm right," out of my mind. I actually think it's ignorant, but I didn't want to take it personal. Thank you very much for your time Ray!

Peace be with you,
 K.

Dear K.

The carnal mind is enmity [hatred] toward God (Rom. 8:7).  It is impossible to convince anyone of God's Truths unless God is opening their mind. It is a waste of time to argue with a Christian.

God be with you,

Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 22 queries.