bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Willfully Loved  (Read 5054 times)

Marky Mark

Willfully Loved
« on: May 22, 2009, 12:59:07 PM »

Is it not remarkable to truly understand the Truth of no free will? Not only does our Father submit the facts in his Word but also in our daily lives.When a baby is born and the parents are in control of the child how is this no different than our Heavenly Father who loves us so dearly. Would He not be as so loving and kind to his own children?The children in question are completely dependent on the father and mother for their sole support,just as we as Gods children are also dependent on His sole support for our very own existence.What a beautiful Spiritual revelation,to be wanted and loved at the same time.When one comes to the realization that none have free will or free choice in this life, but that all is of God, then, and only then, can we understand that Father does the calling and the choosing in His time,plan and purpose. To know by the Word that ALL will benefit from His amazing Grace,ALL can take rest in knowing that our hearts and minds will be healed and that all of humanity together will be of a Glorified Godly Family.  And how do I know?  Because God tells me so, in everything The Word expresses in my heart and mind. To know God is to Love God.

All Praise and Glory to the Father, in Jesus Name...

Peace...Mark

mharrell08

Re: Willfully Loved
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2009, 01:16:06 PM »

Is it not remarkable to truly understand the Truth of no free will? Not only does our Father submit the facts in his Word but also in our daily lives.When a baby is born and the parents are in control of the child how is this no different than our Heavenly Father who loves us so dearly. Would He not be as so loving and kind to his own children?The children in question are completely dependent on the father and mother for their sole support,just as we as Gods children are also dependent on His sole support for our very own existence.What a beautiful Spiritual revelation,to be wanted and loved at the same time.When one comes to the realization that none have free will or free choice in this life, but that all is of God, then, and only then, can we understand that Father does the calling and the choosing in His time,plan and purpose. To know by the Word that ALL will benefit from His amazing Grace,ALL can take rest in knowing that our hearts and minds will be healed and that all of humanity together will be of a Glorified Godly Family.  And how do I know?  Because God tells me so, in everything The Word expresses in my heart and mind. To know God is to Love God.

All Praise and Glory to the Father, in Jesus Name...

Peace...Mark

AMEN!  :D

Thank you for this thread, Mark. All glory to God  :)

Marques

aqrinc

« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2009, 01:56:07 PM »

Hi Mark,

As the Scriptures Say; we love HIM, because HE First LOVES us. And fear is not in Love, for perfect Love cast out Fear

1Jn 4: 13-21 (CLV)
13 In this we know that we are remaining in Him, and He in us, for He has given us of His spirit."
14 And we have gazed upon Him, and are testifying that the Father has dispatched the Son, the Saviour of the world."
15 Whoever should be avowing that Jesus is the Son of God, God is remaining in him, and he in God."
16 And we know and believe the love which God has in us. God is love, and he who is remaining in love is remaining in God, and God is remaining in him."
17 In this is love perfected with us, that we may have boldness in the day of judging, seeing that, according as He is, so are we also in this world."
18 Fear is not in love, but perfect love is casting out fear, for fear has chastening. Now he who is fearing is not perfected in love."
19 We are loving God, for He first loves us."
20 If anyone should be saying that "I am loving God,and should be hating his brother, he is a liar; for he who is not loving his brother whom he has seen can not be loving God Whom he has not seen."
21 And this precept have we from Him, that he who is loving God may be loving his brother also."

Our Father GOD And The Lord Jesus Christ is LOVE, we learn to Love HIM, by HIS LOVE for us.

george :).

Phil3:10

« Reply #3 on: May 22, 2009, 03:20:43 PM »

Mark,
Thanks for your post about our LOVING GOD and HIS perfect will. It really aided me in praising HIS WONDERFUL NAME.
In HIM,
Phil3:10

Akira329

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2009, 03:33:04 AM »

A Father, Son and his children, as simple as it can get! :D
I agree Mark!
Antaiwan
"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile"
-Albert Einstein
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."
- Jesus

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2009, 04:53:10 AM »

The Lord has Caused you and Gifted you to encourage the brethren reminding us of His Love and Wisdom.

After reading the teaching that exposes that we can not freely choose, it was wonderful to understand that though we have preferences that are expressed in our daily choices, our preferences are caused by God who gives us our experiences to teach, edify and school us until we learn to know Him.

Like all children, we have to learn to be sorry for the way we act and we need to learn the authority of God and that whatever He says goes. It is better to be mature in God in loving Him and experiencing Him in our hearts caused to be humble but confident.

All Honour and Glory is His and He is our Father.....OUR Father. How awesome it that!

There will come a day when we will all come together.

Arc
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.029 seconds with 22 queries.