bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hell Teaching "Scriptures"  (Read 6193 times)

musicman

Hell Teaching "Scriptures"
« on: May 23, 2009, 03:01:13 PM »

It is a very sobering thought to admit that there are several scriptures that teach hell.  Was drinkin the koolaid again when I was led to this hub.  Scary stuff.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Escape-From-Hellcatraz?done

Ninny

Re: Hell Teaching "Scriptures"
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2009, 03:46:38 PM »

M...Good stuff! Maybe the koolaid isn't so bad.....
 :D ;)

aqrinc

« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2009, 04:19:28 PM »

Hell ??? No, let's not Go.

george. ;D

Ninny

« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2009, 04:35:31 PM »

LOL George!!  ;D :D
Kathy ;)

rockrdude

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2009, 04:54:21 PM »

What is this koolaid.. and where can I get some?  ;D

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #5 on: May 24, 2009, 05:04:02 PM »

just exactly what kind of "sugar" are you putting in your kool-aid musicman? rockrdude, i don't think it is the same kool-aid that we used to see advertised on t.v. me thinks that musicman may bootleg his own version of it. but, it makes for some very interesting reading, once he has dipped another ladle of his magic kool-aid.

claudia

Ninny

« Reply #6 on: May 24, 2009, 05:11:51 PM »

Oh, Listen guys his koolaid is very strange, it transports him into the "spirit realm" He sees some weird stuff when he drinks it!! I've even threatened to tell his mom, but he doesn't listen to me!!  This time the koolaid took him to a BETTER place...usually it takes him to a place where he talks to 'god'. I told him I think he's talking to the god of this world, not the creator God!! Brrrrrrr. scary! It is definitely "bootleg"!! :D :D Musicman is a different kind of critter for sure when he's on the koolaid! :o :o
He knows I love him that's why I've threatened to tell his mom!!
Kathy ;)

rockrdude

« Reply #7 on: May 25, 2009, 09:54:03 AM »

I have not truly lived until I sit and drink some of this Koolaid with Musicman. It sounds like there is some good Godly fellowship to be experienced!  ;)

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2009, 02:40:46 AM »

I have not truly lived until I sit and drink some of this Koolaid with Musicman. It sounds like there is some good Godly fellowship to be experienced!  ;)

maybe you and musicman could have a meet and greet social with a jug of the infamous koolaid, however it would take some planning. musicman lives in florida and i believe you are in iowa rockrdude.

claudia

Ninny

« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2009, 12:23:42 AM »

Hey, don't worry rockrdude, maybe musicman can send you some of the koolaid and you both drink it. MM will transport himself to you via the "spirit juice" and the two of you can "commune" heeheehee! rockrdude, you'd better send the kids away for that time though if your kids come into contact with musicman when he's on the koolaid, it could warp their little psyches!!  ;D ;D
I got your back man!
Kathy ;)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 22 queries.