bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: prayer needed for a friend  (Read 4266 times)

judith collier

prayer needed for a friend
« on: May 24, 2009, 05:49:36 AM »

Sheri is her name. Shari has taken care of her husband for many years, he has had 26 operations (can't remember one) he carries oxygen. One yr. ago Shari went to the E.R. for a horrific stomach ache. To shorten this, they took out her gall bladder (it had gangrene) nicked her bowel(poisons flowed into her system) put a draining tube in, she went home, got deathly sick, back to the hospital, found a tumor on her liver,removed it, more draining tubes, sent her to Indianapolis(100 miles) back home( got severe pancreitis)(eats through a tube) with draining tubes and just waits to heal, maybe a yr., maybe 2yr., maybe never, they said. Lost her job, lost their ins, I don't think Shari believes likes us, just a casual reference to God. Please pray for this sweet woman and her husband. She has lost 50lbs. Judy

Marlene

Re: prayer needed for a friend
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2009, 10:37:28 AM »

Judy, I will pray for your friend Sheri. Wow, she has been through so much. I feel so bad for her and her husband.

In His Love ,
Marlene

Ninny

« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2009, 11:02:26 AM »

Judy, I will be praying for your friend! That's just so sad.
Kathy :(

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2009, 04:37:00 PM »

dear judy,
thank you for bringing your friend and her husband to us for prayer. the journey which has been planned and purposed for sheri and her husband is indeed a hard and disheartening one. she is blessed however to have a friend like you. you can comfort her through the Comforter within you. i will pray for sheri, her husband, and you judy, that God's mercy and lovingkindness will be bestowed on each of you. let her know that she and her husband have prayer warriors sending up petitions for them. stand strong in your faith judy, which our Abba Father has given you. be the reflection of the Light which is within you, so that sheri and her husband can see it and desire to know what hope lies in you.

claudia

judith collier

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2009, 07:19:50 PM »

Thanks guys! Judy

Roy Coates

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2009, 01:11:36 AM »

wow is right. May she recieve peace, grace and healing in the name of Jesus
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.027 seconds with 22 queries.