bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Prayers,please.  (Read 4781 times)

meee

Prayers,please.
« on: May 24, 2009, 01:35:34 PM »

Hey everyone,
                   I have a request. My Mother is going through her third bout of cancer.    This time the chemo meds haven't worked as well, partly because of not being able to get to her doctor over this last winter. Yesterday my sister emailed that Mummy's blood levels aren't looking very good and the doctor didn't like what the chemo pills were doing to her, so she has had her first chemo IV,last Friday. Her skin is so thin and fragile that the first person to try putting the IV in, couldn't do it and another had tried and finally managed it.
                   Mummy has had that unrelentless cough that Ray was suffering with and that God has relieved him of.  She continueally coughs, has so much mucous that she can barely get her food swallowed.  Reminds me exactly of how Ray described what he was going through. The doctors don't know why she has the excessive mucous and nothing is ever done for her about it. Maybe nothing can be done, unless God takes it away from her.
                   Mummy has Macular degeration and is blind also.
                   My sister is living with her and has the entire burden and has to witness the suffering. They have said she will never go to a home, or anywhere to die, she wants to remain on her  hilltop top property. My sister struggles with trying to get Mummy to the doctor appointments, not having a vehicle that runs in the winter. They have almost a 1/2 mile walk to the road where she can get a ride with the neighbor or the ride services they have there. Mummy is 80 as of last Christmas eve.
                  I ask that you lift her in prayer and my little sister,please.
                  I used to think I'd go to my grave not ever seeing my Mother again. The last I saw her was when I was around 27 and I'm 61 now. Now I know that in the age to come I will see her, I didn't have that hope before BT.
                 Thanks much, meee

Marlene

Re: Prayers,please.
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2009, 02:10:26 PM »

Yes, I will keep your Mother  and Sister in my prayers. You too. I feel really bad when they are old and have to suffer so. I hate when ever any one has to suffer. I would rather it be me then someone I love.  It is so wonderful to know we can ask for prayers for our loved ones and friends . It is a blessing to know these prayers really go out.

In His Love,
Marlene

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2009, 04:53:18 PM »

dear meee,
i am so sorry that your mother is suffering with the cancer. it is so hard to see our loved ones go through such suffering. i too witnessed my own mother go through an awful case of shingles recently. she also has a blood disorder whereby her body isn't producing enough white blood cells. though my momma has suffered, she has not seen the physical suffering which your mother has.  your baby sister is such a blessing to you and your family. my baby sister also lives close to my momma (about 1 1/2 miles), and has been there to help momma out whenever needed. words cannot even begin to express how grateful i and my siblings are for the care she has given to our momma. you too know this gratefulness. meee, i am so sorry that you have not seen your mother for so many years. but you know the truth that after "that day" you will see her again. i will include your mother and sister, as well as you and your family in my prayers.

claudia

judith collier

« Reply #3 on: May 24, 2009, 07:36:08 PM »

Meee, of course I will pray for your mother and sister. I have 3 sisters left and we keep in touch continually. None of then know God's word very well. They think I am weird but they ask me to pray for their families. Judy

Ninny

« Reply #4 on: May 24, 2009, 10:13:23 PM »

I'm sorry to hear about your Mummy suffering so.  :'( I know it is hard for you not seeing her. You know you will see her again and she will be restored! I am praying for you and her and for your sisters as well! God works all things according to His will!
Love you!
Kathy

Roy Coates

« Reply #5 on: May 25, 2009, 01:08:46 AM »

You have my prayers for mummy, sissy and you too

meee

« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2009, 04:18:45 PM »

Marlene, Claudia,Judy,Kathy and Roy C., thanks my family!
    Luvya's,meee

Terry

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2009, 01:23:36 PM »

meee so sorry to hear about your mom i really know how you feel i will be praying, just a quick update on my mom, when she was in the hospital a few months ago with emphysema attack which she has all the time but none as bad as this one and i knew she wouldn't make it through this one(you would have had to been there to know what i mean) but praise God she is doing great now,and i pray the same for your mother and you and all your family,peace and mercy meee.

God Bless
Terry
Terry

meee

« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2009, 02:12:06 PM »

Hi family,
             Bless you all, Terry M., George, Claudia, Kathy,Roy C.,Marlene, and Judy,
             Thanks for letting us know how your Mom is doing Terry. Claudia, shingles are very painful, or can be sometimes. Right now Mummy's white cells are wacky too, but they are giving her something to try and help build them up.

I pray for them and help as I can when they let me, and that's all I can do, besides asking prayer from other's like you.
                    luvya's,meee

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 23 queries.