bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Excited Nana & Papa  (Read 6394 times)

meee

Excited Nana & Papa
« on: May 25, 2009, 04:25:12 PM »

Our daughter went into the hospital early this morning to have her baby. He hasn't come yet, but she just called that they broke her water, so he'll be here before long now. I asked how are you doing and she said, I'm good, I'm on drugs! She sounds really happy, and feeling no pain ,so far ayyhooo.
 I'll keep ya'll updated.
        luv & hugs,meee & papa ;D

Marky Mark

Re: Excited Nana & Papa
« Reply #1 on: May 25, 2009, 04:41:05 PM »

Our daughter went into the hospital early this morning to have her baby. He hasn't come yet, but she just called that they broke her water, so he'll be here before long now.
I asked how are you doing and she said, I'm good, I'm on drugs! She sounds really happy, and feeling no pain
,so far ayyhooo.
 I'll keep ya'll updated.

Meee,How did your daughter get hold of that mystery koolaid that Musicman refers to so often? Don't let her near the computer... ;) :D

Hope all goes well. :)

Peace...Mark

Ninny

« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2009, 05:13:28 PM »

Woo hoo!! waiting to hear! I know you're excited!
Kathy ;D

meee

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2009, 12:25:51 AM »

Mark and Kathy, thanks for writing me.
            It was pretty tough. I just heard around 7:45 p.m. Felicity finally had her son. Here's what I wrote my sister's:
  Hi girls, I hadn't heard anything since 2 p.m. when Felicity called to say they had broke her water.  Sooo, we thought the baby would come sorta quickly after her water was broke, but we didn't hear again until 7:45 and Dan said the baby came at 7:16 p.m.. He is 9 # 2 oz. and 22 inches long. Felicity had a hard time with him so big and she was cut and has stiches.    Dan called Quin and told her to tell me he forgot to tell me, that they are giving the baby the middle name Gerald. Gerald is Elmer's and Dan's Dad's middle name. Dan's Dad died a few years ago. Baby seems fine, they are checking him to make sure, since he is very large. He was nursing and is a good eater.
Maybe tomorrow we'll know his first name. Baby shares his cousin Riley's birthday . I hadn't been online, as I was waiting for a call, but you can see Felicity had sent this email:

It's 5:10 pm and no baby yet.  I hope to start pushing within the next hour or so though.  The epidural is working like a dream!

P.S.  The baby will have the same birthday as Shannon and Leon's son Riley. 

meee with hugs

meee

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2009, 01:04:38 AM »

[.
I asked how are you doing and she said, I'm good, I'm on drugs! She sounds really happy, and feeling no pain
,so far ayyhooo.
 I'll keep ya'll updated.

Meee,How did your daughter get hold of that mystery koolaid that Musicman refers to so often? Don't let her near the computer... ;) :D

Hope all goes well. :)
       Mark this is a p.s. to my other reply.   Can ya talk Musicman into giving me his koolaid recipe? It would come in handy for the next time we have a day waiting on baby to get born. ;)
               hugs,meee

Peace...Mark
[/quote]

EKnight

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2009, 08:23:18 AM »

Congrats Mee, Elmer and Feilicity.!!!!

Eileen

meee

« Reply #6 on: May 26, 2009, 09:59:58 AM »

Bless you Eileen!
           How are you doing Eileen? You've been on my mind.
                   hugs,meee

Marlene

« Reply #7 on: May 26, 2009, 12:00:44 PM »

Congratulations, Mee and to the whole family! Babies are a gift from God.

In His Love,
Marlene

Ninny

« Reply #8 on: May 26, 2009, 12:10:11 PM »

So glad to hear all is well! So sorry you didn't get to be with her for the birth! I was present for the birth of all but one of my grandbabies! In fact... I videoed the birth of all 4 of my grandkids who live here in Alabama! My daughter-in-law is a brave woman!! Who would let their mother-in-law not only be IN the room for the birth but VIDEO it for her!! I am very blessed for sure! heeheehee!
I'm happy for you, girl!  ;D
Kathy :D

meee

« Reply #9 on: May 26, 2009, 12:26:54 PM »

Congratulations, Mee and to the whole family! Babies are a gift from God.

In His Love,
Marlene

Yes they sure are!
             We now know his name ,he is Jackson Gerald Riley. Dan must have told us wrong about his weight, he is 9# 4 oz. He's still 22 in. length.
              I love the name they've chosen. Papa doesn't know yet, but our daughter Quin is making a poster and bring to where he's at work , so everyone that see's it can congatulate him. This is how he'll know the baby's name.
              I have an email coming in that is taking forever, but I will post the pictures when I have them.
             Felicity and Jackson go home tomorrow and Quin and I will run up to St. Paul and see them.
                            hugs,meee :)
Ps: Kathy, I was present for our other grandsons, but Felicity didn't want anyone but her hubby, sooo~~~

Ninny

« Reply #10 on: May 26, 2009, 12:51:57 PM »

Well you gotta respect mommy's wishes, huh? At least you know he's ok and you can still spoil him!! :D
Kathy ;)

meee

« Reply #11 on: May 26, 2009, 01:14:51 PM »

Well you gotta respect mommy's wishes, huh? At least you know he's ok and you can still spoil him!! :D
Kathy ;)
          Yea, it is ok and I understand completely. It was a terribly long day here waiting and wondering and hoping and a praying, though!
            The pic's are in Who am I, so head on over and check them out. ;)

Marky Mark

« Reply #12 on: May 26, 2009, 01:54:56 PM »

Meee, Congrats on the newest member to your family 8),he's a big one  ;D

Peace...Mark
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 21 queries.