bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can you pray for two more?  (Read 4685 times)

Ninny

Can you pray for two more?
« on: May 27, 2009, 06:20:50 PM »

Hi guys,
I'm asking all my pray-ers to pray again. This time for two children that I haven't mentioned before. A little Boy and a little girl. Her name is Megan Brittain and his name is Tucker Beam. They are both suffering from cancer. Tucker is 11 years old I think. He has been cancer free for around 6 years, but he now has a severe form of Leukemia and the doctors have essentially given up hope for his survival. The Leukemia is I think, caused by the chemo to kill the other cancer. This happens too often! The doctors my be giving up, but as long as he breathes there is always hope! God may not be done with him! Please pray for him.

I don't know as much about Megan Brittain she has the same kind of cancer that Tucker had originally. I haven't been following her, but I have been praying for her. My main focus has been Elijah Seritt and Hannah Grace Harrison. Please pray for these two kids and their families! Oh, Megan is 12 years old I don't know how long she has been sick. It sounds like the doctors have just about run out of options for her as well.

I'm not trying to make anyone sad, but if their is room in your heart please put these 2 beautiful kids on your prayer list. they both have caringbridge pages if you care to look,if not just please pray for God's peace to be on these 2 families.           
 http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/tuckerbeam/

http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/meganbrittain/

Thank you so much! I won't update on these two like I have for Elijah and Hannah Grace, but I would love to know that they have your prayers. You can visit their caringbridge pages.

So far Hannah Grace and Elijah are well, God is good!
Love to you all!
Kathy :-* :'(

If I sound a little down I am. It is just so heartbreaking that children have to suffer! We know God is in control and He has everything in His plan, but it doesn't make your heart break any less for these kids! You are all so faithful to keep praying!!

aqrinc

Re: Can you pray for two more?
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2009, 06:44:16 PM »

Ninny,

They are added and my Prayers have been sent, thanks for the update on hannah Grace & Elijah. I was wondering about them for a bit now, GOD'S Will Be Done Always, Jesus Christ Name And Power.

george. :)

Marlene

« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2009, 09:15:47 PM »

Kathy, Of course I will pray for those children. We think we have problems. I cannot even imagine if I had a child and had to see him or her suffer like that. I cannot stand to see people I love suffer. I would rather suffer myself. 

Wow, just knowing Megan's Mother had to fight cancer. Wow, this family has really been given a trial.

So glad to hear about Hannah Grace and Elijah. I will keep them in prayers .

I went in and read on Tucker and Megan stories. Kids are so amazing.  Well, it just brings you to tears over them and there suffering.

In His Love,
Marlene

Roy Coates

« Reply #3 on: May 28, 2009, 01:33:57 AM »

Ninny,My prayers go out for those children too. It may make me sad to learn of their suffering but it also allows me to shed my own troubles. Mine are so insignificant in comparison. Peace, healing and grace to Tucker and Megan in the name of Jesus Christ.

meee

« Reply #4 on: May 28, 2009, 12:24:30 PM »

Yes this is soooo sad, but how can we not pray for these precious kids!?
               Prayers sent , they'll be on my prayer list Kathy.
                        hugs,meee

Ellie

« Reply #5 on: May 29, 2009, 05:59:54 AM »

Praying for these two children and a prayer of upliftment for you as well Kathy.
                                      peace, Ellie

Ninny

« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2009, 09:35:50 AM »

It is with a heavy heart that I report to you that Tucker Beam passed away last night. His family is thanking everyone for the prayers and thanking God that he is no longer suffering.  :'(
Kathy
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 21 queries.