bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth.  (Read 18350 times)

Daniel

Blessed are the meek, for they shall inherit the earth.
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2006, 04:02:30 PM »

Becky you cracking me up :lol:

Breaking up my ground girl :wink:

Peace

Daniel

eutychus

« Reply #21 on: June 08, 2006, 04:03:45 PM »

as opposed to wasittudes and isattudes

Becky

« Reply #22 on: June 08, 2006, 04:04:21 PM »

:lol:   willbeitudes!

Daniel

« Reply #23 on: June 08, 2006, 04:13:31 PM »

:lol:  You guys are great, got me laughing here

Daniel

Becky

« Reply #24 on: June 08, 2006, 04:16:04 PM »

i think i've unintentionally sabatauged this thread ....arrrggg!

ok sorry!...... back to businesssssss

chrissiela

« Reply #25 on: June 08, 2006, 04:17:55 PM »

Daniel

« Reply #26 on: June 08, 2006, 04:29:16 PM »

Quote from: Becky
i think i've unintentionally sabatauged this thread ....arrrggg!

ok sorry!...... back to businesssssss

I do this occasionally myself :lol:  What they hay? it was a fun breather Becky.

I keep hearing Ellen Degeneris's voice come to me through your posts :lol:  Causing me to laugh harder (Yeah I saw Nemo too)

Okay...I'll stop feeding Becky :lol:  :oops:

Peace

Daniel

Becky

« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2006, 04:30:05 PM »

hahahahaaaa that's funny!!!!   i' gonna get fired laughing this loud!

bobf

« Reply #28 on: June 09, 2006, 02:36:42 AM »

The meek will inherit the earth because the meek, who are God's elect, will judge the earth and lead them into righteousness.

It is through judgment that God will inherit the earth.

Psalms 82:8 Arise, O God, judge the earth: for thou shalt inherit all nations.

Because through judgment of the earth they learn righteousness.

Isaiah 26:9 With my soul have I desired thee in the night; yea, with my spirit within me will I seek thee early: for when thy judgments are in the earth, the inhabitants of the world will learn righteousness.

This next passage is long but hopefully you can see it is God's elect judging the earth and leading them into salvation.  Notice they go forth in judgment (sword, quiver, shaft).  God chose them and commissioned them from the womb.  Their purpose is to restore, raise up, to be a light, to bring salvation to the earth, to establish the earth, to free prisoners, to lead out of darkness.

Isaiah 49

2 And he hath made my mouth like a sharp sword; in the shadow of his hand hath he hid me, and made me a polished shaft; in his quiver hath he hid me;

3 And said unto me, Thou art my servant, O Israel, in whom I will be glorified.

4 Then I said, I have laboured in vain, I have spent my strength for nought, and in vain: yet surely my judgment is with the LORD, and my work with my God.

5 And now, saith the LORD that formed me from the womb to be his servant, to bring Jacob again to him, Though Israel be not gathered, yet shall I be glorious in the eyes of the LORD, and my God shall be my strength.

6 And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.

7 Thus saith the LORD, the Redeemer of Israel, and his Holy One, to him whom man despiseth, to him whom the nation abhorreth, to a servant of rulers, Kings shall see and arise, princes also shall worship, because of the LORD that is faithful, and the Holy One of Israel, and he shall choose thee.

8 Thus saith the LORD, In an acceptable time have I heard thee, and in a day of salvation have I helped thee: and I will preserve thee, and give thee for a covenant of the people, to establish the earth, to cause to inherit the desolate heritages;

9 That thou mayest say to the prisoners, Go forth; to them that are in darkness, Shew yourselves. They shall feed in the ways, and their pastures shall be in all high places.

10 They shall not hunger nor thirst; neither shall the heat nor sun smite them: for he that hath mercy on them shall lead them, even by the springs of water shall he guide them.  

11 And I will make all my mountains a way, and my highways shall be exalted.

12 Behold, these shall come from far: and, lo, these from the north and from the west; and these from the land of Sinim.

13 Sing, O heavens; and be joyful, O earth; and break forth into singing, O mountains: for the LORD hath comforted his people, and will have mercy upon his afflicted.

Gill

« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2006, 06:02:35 AM »

Bob, you're great at posting these verses about God's people bringing in the rest of humanity ~ so exciting to see these gems.  Beats any plot i've come across from my not-so-distant geeky past in fantasy novels/computer games  :lol:

worm

« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2006, 07:17:35 AM »

yes yes...the New Earth and New Heaven we'll inheret...as God will live with His people...there'd be no more division between us and Him...and between heaven and earth :D

mercie

« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2006, 07:57:53 AM »

Quote from: worm
yes yes...the New Earth and New Heaven we'll inheret...as God will live with His people...there'd be no more division between us and Him...and between heaven and earth :D

Worm.

Rev 21:5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

2Cr 5:17 Therefore if any man [be] in Christ, [he is] a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Christ Is the New Covenant.

Do we see this as Physical happening? or are we like Nicodemus  who thought he had to Climb back into his Mother womb?

Or as Spiritual ?

As that New Creation, ALL this is New .

NEW BIRTH
NEW BODY\CREATION OR NEW EARTH ?
NEW HEART
NEW HANDS
NEW FEET
NEW TONGUES.
NEW HEARTS
NEW HEAVENS OR MINDS ?
NEW JERUSALEM.
NEW EYE
And a New HEAD ( CHRIST.)

IF the Book of Revelation is the Life of Christ then this has to me NOW.

eutychus

« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2006, 08:29:58 AM »

Quote from: mercie
Quote from: worm

Worm.

Rev 21:5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

2Cr 5:17 Therefore if any man [be] in Christ, [he is] a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.

Christ Is the New Covenant.

Do we see this as Physical happening? or are we like Nicodemus  who thought he had to Climb back into his Mother womb?

Or as Spiritual ?

As that New Creation, ALL this is New .

NEW BIRTH
NEW BODY\CREATION OR NEW EARTH ?
NEW HEART
NEW HANDS
NEW FEET
NEW TONGUES.
NEW HEARTS
NEW HEAVENS OR MINDS ?
NEW JERUSALEM.
NEW EYE
And a New HEAD ( CHRIST.)

IF the Book of Revelation is the Life of Christ then this has to me NOW.

while it might not be a "physical" it will be LITERAL.

for us yes  our life with Christ is a spiritual one, here and now.

Christ WILL  literally return to this EARTH. the SUN will burn out.

is this physicaly?
 :arrow:

Eph 2:6 And hath raised [us] up together, and made [us] sit together in heavenly [places] in Christ Jesus:

NO?

is it literal? it will manifest itself literally.

unseen particals.

peace
chuckt

mercie

« Reply #33 on: June 09, 2006, 08:36:54 AM »

Thank you Eu.

To Make Known.

2Cr 4:11 For we which live are alway delivered unto death for Jesus' sake, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh.

2Cr 4:10 Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body.

eutychus

« Reply #34 on: June 09, 2006, 08:50:44 AM »

Thank you Eu.

To Make Known.

2Cr 4:11 For we which live are alway delivered unto death for Jesus' sake, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our mortal flesh.

2Cr 4:10 Always bearing about in the body the dying of the Lord Jesus, that the life also of Jesus might be made manifest in our body.

yes these are literal:

2Th 2:1 Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and [by] our gathering together unto him,

1Th 2:19 For what [is] our hope, or joy, or crown of rejoicing? [Are] not even ye in the presence of our Lord Jesus Christ at his coming?

1Th 3:13 To the end he may stablish your hearts unblameable in holiness before God, even our Father, at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ with all his saints.

Jam 5:7 Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain.

whether it be  at physical death or not , in a moment, a twinkling, a split second. the invisable will become visable :shock:

peace
chuckt

mercie

« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2006, 09:04:24 AM »

Eu

Literal to you Dear friend. :D

With respect  to whats taught Here its Not a Topic I wish to take Further.

I seek Common Ground to Share. :D

Peace.

mercie

« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2006, 09:26:13 AM »

Quote from: bobbys43
God will be ALL in ALL.

ONE= unity

bobby

AMEN Bobby.

It  just depends on the individuals  perspective in how you see This.

I see God in all Now , but as with Jews  they are Blinded to the Holy of Holies until faith Reveals  ( Christ)

Mar 15:38 And the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom.

Hbr 9:3 And after the second veil, the tabernacle which is called the Holiest of all;

Hbr 10:20 By a new and living way, which he hath consecrated for us, through the veil, that is to say, his flesh;

2Cr 3:14 But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which [vail] is done away in Christ.

Rom 11:7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded  

Rom 11:8 (According as it is written, God hath given them the spirit of slumber, eyes that they should not see, and ears that they should not hear;) unto this day.

eutychus

« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2006, 09:28:09 AM »

Eu

Literal to you Dear friend. :D

With respect  to whats taught Here its Not a Topic I wish to take Further.

I seek Common Ground to Share. :D

Peace.

so you dont think the invisable things will be made visable?

me personally cant wait, i see a glimpse now.

well, ok then?

peace
chuckt

mercie

« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2006, 09:55:31 AM »

Again This depends on ones perspective.

By faith we see those things which are Invisble( the spiritual).

Hbr 11:1 Now faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen

what those Things Invisible ?

Rom 1:20 For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, [even] his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse:

l 1:12 Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:

Col 1:13 Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated [us] into the kingdom of his dear Son:  

Col 1:14 In whom we have redemption through his blood, [even] the forgiveness of sins:  
 Col 1:15 Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:  

Col 1:16 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether [they be] thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:  

Col 1:17 And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.  

moses kept his eyes on the invisble.

how can you keep your eyes on something which is Invisible?

THAT would be impossible or is it!

we come back to Nicademus once more.

The Elements of the world Have passed away and been Burnt , we now have the Spiritual Reality

Gal 4:3 Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage under the elements of the world:

Gal 4:9 But now, after that ye have known God, or rather are known of God, how turn ye again to the weak and beggarly elements, whereunto ye desire again to be in bondage?

Heres that twinkle of the eye!

2Pe 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

2Pe 3:12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

eutychus

« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2006, 10:03:57 AM »

my last post on this subject, all is well.

1Cr 13:12 For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known.

when do you think this happens? now or later??

For in this we groan, earnestly desiring to be clothed upon with our house which is from heaven:

For we that are in [this] tabernacle do groan, being burdened: not for that we would be unclothed, but clothed upon, that mortality might be swallowed up of life.

Therefore [we are] always confident, knowing that, whilst we are at home in the body, we are absent from the Lord:

(For we walk by faith, not by sight:)

if i never meet you in this life i will meet you in the next :wink:

1Cr 15:19 If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable.

SEE  you on the other side friend :idea:

love
euty
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 21 queries.