bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Have you seen this one?  (Read 8223 times)

Ninny

Have you seen this one?
« on: May 29, 2009, 11:35:05 PM »

http://www.10news.com/news/19562217/detail.html

What do you guys think of this?
Kathy ???

musicman

Re: Have you seen this one?
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2009, 11:53:26 PM »

I can hear Babylon now.  See, the bible said that we would be persecuted.  We are god's chosen.

rockrdude

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2009, 01:20:16 AM »

It makes me want to have a Bible study at my home. Anyone want directions?  ;D

judith collier

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2009, 05:25:16 AM »

I will gladly come to your home for lessons. This is so wrong!! The only thing is I would have to be very Christ like and I don't think I could pull it off, never was one for passive resistance and my behaviour would certainly blow my case. judy

Ninny

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2009, 11:58:27 AM »

I think of Ray and Dennis and all the people who have studied at Ray's house and his lovely wife being there  making lunch for everyone. Now you think about some official from the city coming over and saying, "Mr and Mrs Smith, I'm sorry, but you can't have Bible studies in your house anymore! You're causing a traffic problem by parking on the street. It will have to stop!" and Ray replies to the guy in his Ray sort of way, "Oh REALLY?" hahahah! But look guys 'what's good for the goose is good for the gander' (my parents used to say that!) Listen, if it can happen to Babylon, musicman, it can happen to Ray Smith or Dennis Vogel or me or you!  So we really need to be paying attention and make sure that if we are going to get caught for doing something illegal we'd better be doing the right thing!!  :D :o
Kathy :D

Marky Mark

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2009, 12:14:42 PM »

Here are some more California laws  :D ;D ???

My favorite,
Detonating a nuclear device within the city limits results in a $500 fine. ??? ??? (Chico)

http://www.bitoffun.com/stupid_laws_california.htm

Enjoy...Mark

mharrell08

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2009, 12:32:18 PM »

Kathy ???

John 4:19-24

19  The woman saith unto him, Sir, I perceive that thou art a prophet.

20  Our fathers worshipped in this mountain; and ye say, that in Jerusalem is the place where men ought to worship.

21  Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.

22  Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.
(Jew is one inwardly...of the heart, in the spirit [Rom 2:28-29])

23  But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

24  GOD IS SPIRIT: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

There is nothing anyone can do to break true, spiritual worship.

Marques
« Last Edit: May 30, 2009, 01:10:48 PM by mharrell08 »

meee

« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2009, 12:47:58 PM »

We're going to be seeing more and more of this. Very sad, disturbing,etc!
                          hugs,meee

aqrinc

« Reply #8 on: May 30, 2009, 03:11:50 PM »

Kathy ???

John 4:19-24

19  The woman saith unto him, Sir, I perceive that thou art a prophet.

20  Our fathers worshipped in this mountain; and ye say, that in Jerusalem is the place where men ought to worship.

21  Jesus saith unto her, Woman, believe me, the hour cometh, when ye shall neither in this mountain, nor yet at Jerusalem, worship the Father.

22  Ye worship ye know not what: we know what we worship: for salvation is of the Jews.
(Jew is one inwardly...of the heart, in the spirit [Rom 2:28-29])

23  But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

24  GOD IS SPIRIT: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

There is nothing anyone can do to break true, spiritual worship.

Marques

Marques,

I don't know who else has caught this yet, but this Really is a Deer in the Headlight Moment. Those Scripture you quoted are speaking to this very moment in time and space, and all the other times this will happen until That Day.

The physical gathering together is what every blind guide and follower will focus on, and they cannot see the Spiritual Message.

Witness #2

Joh 6: 63-65 (CLV)
63 The Spirit is that which is vivifying. The flesh is not benefiting anything. The declarations which I have spoken to you are spirit and are life.
64 But there are some of you who are not believing.For Jesus had perceived from the beginning who those are who are not believing, and who it is that gives Him up."
65 And He said, "Therefore have I declared to you that no one can be coming to Me if it should not be given him of the Father."

george :).

« Last Edit: May 30, 2009, 03:16:05 PM by aqr »

Ninny

« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2009, 03:36:55 PM »

Yes! The kidding aside, we are being fitted for a time and a circumstance that we know not! We are being tutored by God and drawn by God, we worship in spirit and in truth whether we are together physically or not! Look at us we are free so far to be here and encourage one another and to love one another for as long as God give us. I know that I may not get to physically meet each one of you or maybe none of you, but I love you all and pray for you as though we are together daily!  :D You are an encouragement to me!
Kathy :-*

Marlene

« Reply #10 on: May 30, 2009, 07:19:15 PM »

Amen Marques and George! The Blind think they are right, because they go to church and sing praises and pay tithe and that makes them spiritual. I use to go there , but I really never felt any different. My Brother is an example . He has fear for me that I will go to Hell  if I do not do those things. Well, you just have to let them go till God decides its all in his hands. Knowing the truth makes it easier to forgive. Expecially since you once were them.

Besides, like Ray I know now I am on the right track for sure.

In His Love,
Marlene

Ninny

« Reply #11 on: May 30, 2009, 07:56:50 PM »

Oh man Marky!! I followed that link I have never laughed so hard!! If anyone needs a good belly laugh go to that link!!
Here are some more California laws  :D ;D ???

My favorite,
Detonating a nuclear device within the city limits results in a $500 fine. ??? ??? (Chico)

http://www.bitoffun.com/stupid_laws_california.htm

Enjoy...Mark

judith collier

« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2009, 01:49:34 PM »

No driving in a housecoat?????? WHAT? Judy

judith collier

« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2009, 10:31:19 AM »

How did that one get on here? Oh well. Judy
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.034 seconds with 17 queries.