bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: planting a seed  (Read 3284 times)

DizzyD

planting a seed
« on: May 30, 2009, 12:56:18 AM »

i am not sure where to put this so..............i had an acquaintance to send me an email that they copied from a discussion forum that they frequent and it really falls in line with the belief that God is going to save ALL his creation.

i sent it to a beloved one hoping to plant a seed, (they are DEEPLY entrenched) in eternal torture, in fact they are "turbo". The response was "forget my email address". i will. however i still have hope and pray that maybe the seed will sprout.

Here is what i sent them:

Jeremiah 30:24
See what a scorching wind has gone out from the Lord, a sweeping whirlwind. It whirls round the heads of the wicked; the Lord's anger is not to be turned aside, until he has finished and achieved His heart's desire. In days to come you will understand.

Did you notice what God says through Isaiah about the wicked? Let favor be shown to the wicked, he will not learn righteousness. That's the reason why when God's JUDGMENTS, not his favor, are upon the wicked, they WILL LEARN RIGHTEOUSNESS.

Has a Christian ever told you that when God judges the earth, "the people of the world will learn righteousness?" Probably not. You probably heard that when God judges the earth, nobody will learn righteousness, but they will suffer torture forever instead. You probably heard that when God judges the earth nothing good will come from that at all. Liars.

Psalm 96:11-13
Let the heavens rejoice, and let the earth be glad; let the sea roar, and the fulness thereof. Let the field be joyful, and all that is therein: then shall all the trees of the wood rejoice Before the LORD: for he cometh, for he cometh to judge the earth: he shall judge the world with righteousness, and the people with his truth.

Why should we let the earth be glad? Why? Have you ever heard a Christian rejoicing at the prospect of God coming to judge the world with righteousness, and the people with His truth? Of course not. They have no reason to say "let the earth be glad" at such a prospect. Make no mistake, God does NOT show favor to the wicked. HE JUDGES THEM, but not the way the despicable eternal torment doctrine proposes. Through those judgments, the people of the world learn righteousness.

According to the Bible, it is not God's favor, but God's anger upon the wicked which shall not be turned aside...until? That's right "until he has finished and achieved His heart's desire." That the church denies before the world that God can achieve all he desires, through his judgments, is shameful teaching. Have you ever heard the church say such things? Of course not.

Isaiah 45:22-24 (New Living Translation)
Let all the world look to me for salvation! For I am God; there is no other. I have sworn by my own name, and I will never go back on my word: Every knee will bow to me, and every tongue will confess allegiance to my name.

That's right. He said it. And the Alpha and Omega, Creator, Divine Being, King of Kings, Lord of Lords,
Almighty God, means to do what he said. God himself has sworn an oath! And, He swore this even on his own name! Through the holy prophet Isaiah, God says "let all the world look to me for salvation." Then, to leave no doubt about his ability to achieve what he purposes, to be absolutely clear, he swears by his own name that indeed "every knee shall bow and every tongue shall confess that Christ is Lord." And, he will not go back on his word. Sorry Satan. You lose.

By now, don't you know that bowing and confessing that Jesus is Lord, will not only assuredly happen for every single person God has created, but is indeed the very key to salvation?! God has sworn this on his very own name and WILL NOT go back on his word, and He DOES NOT need anyone's permission to accomplish it. The Christian world needs to wake up. Trust God's promise, His most holy oath made to mankind. They ought to believe His word beyond their own reasoning. The Christian community needs to start having some faith in God. Even Satan believes Jesus Christ exists. But, do Christians have any faith that God will fulfill his oath to mankind?

As scripture declares again: the last enemy to be destroyed is death. Death will be destroyed! Death will be swallowed up to (get this) v-i-c-t-o-r-y! Do you believe in a God of victory, total victory? If so, is there any greater victory than the salvation of all mankind, one hundred percent, through Jesus Christ, the very man we call Lord above all principalities and powers, and the Savior of the whole world? God's victory is mankind's victory.

Is anything too difficult for God? Not according to His prophets:
Acts 3:20-21
and that He may send Jesus Christ, who was preached to you before, whom heaven must receive until the times of the restoration of all things, which God has spoken by the mouth of all His holy prophets since the ages began (Greek - aion apo).

Ephesians 1:9-10
And he made known to us the mystery of his will according to his good pleasure, which he purposed in Christ, to be put into effect when the times will have reached their fulfillment—to bring all things in heaven and on earth together under one head, even Christ.

Philippians 3:20-21
But our citizenship is in heaven, and from it we await a Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, who will transform our lowly body to be like his glorious body, by the power that enables him to subject all things to himself.

Colossians 1:13-20
He has delivered us from the dominion of darkness and transferred us to the kingdom of his beloved Son, in whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins. He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of all creation; for in him all things were created, in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or authorities, all things were created through him and for him. He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. He is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead, that in everything he might be preeminent. For in him all the fullness of God was pleased to dwell, and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether on earth or in heaven, making peace by the blood of his cross.

Luke 19:10
For the Son of Man came to seek and to save the lost.

John 12:32
And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw (Greek - helkuo, meaning "to drag") all people to myself.

John 3:17
God did not send his son into the world to condemn the world, but in order that the world might be saved through him.

I Tim. 4:9-10
This is a faithful saying and worthy of all acceptation. For therefore we both labour and suffer reproach, because we trust in the living God, Who is the savior of all men, especially of those that believe.

Roman 3:3-4
For what if some did not believe? Shall their unbelief make the faith of God without effect? God forbid: yea, let God be true, but every man a liar.

Isaiah 46:9-10
I am God, there is no other, I am God, and there is no one like me; I reveal the end from the beginning, from ancient times I reveal what is to be: I say, "My purpose shall take effect, I will accomplish all that I please."

Philippians 2:10-11
At the name of Jesus every knee shall bow, in heaven, and on earth, and under the earth, and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Psalm 18:30
The way of God is perfect.   
  ;D

i guess it just wasn't thier time to "see".

But i got a "chill" down my back".  Just wanted to share a powerful witness

Blessings to all
                                                                 Dizzy

EKnight

Re: planting a seed
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2009, 01:05:29 AM »

I honestly can't see how anyone could deny this.  It's book ended.  Open and shut case.  I suppose it's true, their hearts are hardened.  Thank you God for allowing me to see this beautiful promise of hope and salvation.

Eileen
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 16 queries.