bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Adam & Eve were not born of water  (Read 7042 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Adam & Eve were not born of water
« on: May 30, 2009, 09:58:36 AM »

The word of God says : John 3:5; That man must be born of water to enter the kingdom of God. Adam was born of dust and Eve a rib. They were not born of water Ray; so they cannot enter the kingdom. That means your universalistic belief that everyone will be saved is a lie. And if God doesn't save Adam and Eve where does that leave all the other people that die in their sins Ray? How do you and your universalistic friends square this with what Jesus said? Just ignore it right?

John 3:5  Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

Respectfully,

Robert

Dear Robert:  Entering into the Kingdom of God has absolutely, totally, nothing whatsoever to do with whether all

humanity will ultimately be "saved" or not.

Only the chosen elect few will enter into the Kingdom of God which is a special "eonian--age abiding" reward for

those called and chosen in this church age. Those resurrected to judgment who do not enter the Kingdom will, nonetheless,

receive salvation through their judgment period. That is the whole purpose FOR the Kingdom of God being establish

on this earth after Christ's return--TO SAVE THE WORLD:  "When [not now, not in this age, but 'WHEN'] Thy judgments

are in the earth the inhabitants OF THE WORLD WILL LEARN RIGHTEOUSNESS" (Isa. 26:9).  Yes they will, and I don't

care how many hundreds of thousands of minister lie to their congregations trying to tell them that most of the world will

never learn righteousness, and most of the world will be tortured in some fiery hellhole of terrorism for all eternity.

God be with you,

Ray

PS   I don't "ignore" any Scriptures, Robert
« Last Edit: May 30, 2009, 10:37:20 AM by Kat »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 22 queries.