bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Place Your Bets  (Read 11188 times)

musicman

Place Your Bets
« on: May 31, 2009, 10:26:10 PM »

Has Hell No finally put Carrie Bradshaw to rest?  Hell No has pleaded with her to move on and she finally says she will.  But Hell No has called her bluff.  Or has he.  Will Carrie return to aggravate Hell No with more spiritual twaddle from Babylon?  Find out.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Why-Free-will-is-Not-Only-Unscriptural-But-Also-Impossible

How long until she returns?

1 hour?
2 hours?
1 day?
2 days?
1 week?
Ever???

Send in your predictions and payments to www.musicman-ministries-inconjunction-for-easy-living-withyomoney
« Last Edit: May 31, 2009, 10:27:54 PM by musicman »

aqrinc

Re: Place Your Bets
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2009, 11:35:02 PM »

I put a plugged nick-el on Ever??? gotta wait for them to plug it.

george. ;D

daywalker

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2009, 03:32:35 AM »

Well,

Just in case she decides to show up again, I left her a little snack to chew on...

Daywalker aka babylon_is_fallen

Ninny

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2009, 09:56:53 AM »

I think the woman is a glutton for punishment!! If she does come back she just can't get enough!! Hahahaha! :D
Kathy ;)

Samson

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2009, 09:58:38 AM »

Has Hell No finally put Carrie Bradshaw to rest?  Hell No has pleaded with her to move on and she finally says she will.  But Hell No has called her bluff.  Or has he.  Will Carrie return to aggravate Hell No with more spiritual twaddle from Babylon?  Find out.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Why-Free-will-is-Not-Only-Unscriptural-But-Also-Impossible

1 hour?
2 hours?
1 day?
2 days?
1 week?
Ever???

Send in your predictions and payments to www.musicman-ministries-inconjunction-for-easy-living-withyomoney

Musicman,

Some people just love the carnal thrill derived from debating and just have to win and prove others wrong and get the last word, we see that in marriages, with Coworkers, on Forums, You-tube, etc,etc. Ms Bradshaw seems to have the strong desire to have the last word, instead of letting go. An Idol of the Heart entitled " Pride " might be
the motivating factor. Prior evidence seems to indicate, she won't last too long, don't expect it to last for the " ages
unto the ages". She reminds me of the old saying: " You say Tomatoe and I say To ma' toe."

Samson.

daywalker

« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2009, 01:05:11 PM »

Excellent points, Samson.

I've been working on that myself lately. Some people just love to argue for the thrill of arguing [unfortunately, I'm guilty of this too  :(]. But now, I feel like I'm getting better at making 'my points' and then just stopping. When I can see that someone just wants to argue back and forth, and twist things to fit their personal beliefs, I just shut up and 'walk away'.

If they don't want the Truth, then I won't give it to them.

Daywalker.  8)

1 hour?
2 hours?
1 day?
2 days?
1 week?
Ever???

Musicman,

Some people just love the carnal thrill derived from debating and just have to win and prove others wrong and get the last word, we see that in marriages, with Coworkers, on Forums, You-tube, etc,etc. Ms Bradshaw seems to have the strong desire to have the last word, instead of letting go. An Idol of the Heart entitled " Pride " might be
the motivating factor. Prior evidence seems to indicate, she won't last too long, don't expect it to last for the " ages
unto the ages". She reminds me of the old saying: " You say Tomatoe and I say To ma' toe."

Samson.

Ninny

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2009, 01:18:47 PM »

Hey Daywalker,
That's true! People will argue for the sake of arguing, twisting everything trying to make you look like a nincompoop! Ha! Only they are the ones ending up looking foolish. Some people are smart and subtle, though the sinful nature rises high!!
Kathy ;)

bluzman

« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2009, 02:03:21 PM »

Hello Daywalker,
  Went to her website, read a few lines. She thinks the Holy Bible is infallible, didn't say which translation(s) that she is using.
So much for that!
   Ches
P.S. Does she study the Holy Scriptures I wonder?

judith collier

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2009, 02:12:47 PM »

I don't get it. I went to that site and she DOESN"T believe in free will. Judy

Ninny

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2009, 02:24:43 PM »

Who KNOWS maybe Hell No! has convinced her about the freewill thing!! Now she has said before when replying to him that she DOES believe in freewill...I think, anyway it's hard to keep up with her!! Wouldn't it be so cool if one day she ended up here at BT??! hahaha! She really likes to state her side of the deal even when Hell No gives her scripture after scripture!
We'll see!
Kathy :D

Dennis Vogel

• Administrator
  • Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2009, 08:02:29 PM »

But there comes a point when:

Mat 7:6  Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

Ninny

« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2009, 08:12:30 PM »

Aah, Dennis, the sound voice of reason... yes you are completely right!
Kathy :)

Craig

• There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2009, 10:37:35 PM »

And don't forget.

" Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience."

Craig

musicman

« Reply #13 on: June 01, 2009, 11:46:46 PM »

It took her seven hours people!!!

Ninny

« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2009, 12:18:34 AM »

What was she talking about?? BUT you were right and so was I...she can't stay away... cause now she's on a new mission!  :P Hell No better be careful, watch for swine crossing!!
Kathy ???

Robin

« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2009, 06:21:10 AM »

By the way, if I had free will, my nose would never itch to begin with.

Vangie

« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2009, 07:11:48 AM »

MG, that was a good one, wasn't it?! :D

rockrdude

« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2009, 10:02:46 AM »

I believe she cannot help but come back for a reason.

I read her writings, and she comes from a very abusive childhood. It is probably impossible for her to understand God as a loving Father when her own human father was anything but loving, not to mention the others who were in her care as a child.

I believe she sees God in this light, and yet I also believe that deep down inside she knows that what is being presented to her is truth. I think she's drawn to this, and yet until her eyes are opened, all she can do is clutch at straws and parrot the lies of the institutional church system.

Deep down inside, I believe she wants that love.. of a God who saves all. She just cannot understand or see this at this time.

daywalker

« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2009, 02:34:21 PM »

Hey Daywalker,
That's true! People will argue for the sake of arguing, twisting everything trying to make you look like a nincompoop! Ha! Only they are the ones ending up looking foolish. Some people are smart and subtle, though the sinful nature rises high!!
Kathy ;)

Now that's funny, Kathy... I hadn't heard of a noncompoop before.. sounds frightening!  :o haha

bluzman,

No, she probably just reads from those great evangelists like Billy Graham [crowd roars], James Kennedy [crowd roars], Bill Weise [crowd roars], John Hagee [crowd roars], and others with multiple [fake] PhDs. I doubt she even opens her bible, except for in Sunday School.

Yea, I don't really expect Carrie to come around and realize that stupidity of her comments. I was amazed to see her use Scriptures that flat-out deny the doctrine of free will and try to twist them to say we do have free will. She even used the Scripture "No one can come to Me, except the Father draw him..." How blind can one get?  ???
Mostly, I'm hopeful that others will read all those comments and see the idiocracy of Christian doctrine and that God will use our testimonies to help those who are on the verge of "Coming out of Babylon", but just need the proper nudge and guidance.

The Good News for Hell No! it looks like the Calvary has come in to do battle alongside with him! There's an Army of "Bibletruthers" now aiding him in this quest against Babylon the Great and all her deceiving prophets!

I'm Mclovin' it!

Daywalker.  8)

Craig

• There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2009, 02:42:46 PM »

How blind can one get?

As blind as nearly everyone here, at one time. :(

Craig
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 20 queries.