bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Place Your Bets  (Read 11205 times)

Ninny

Re: Place Your Bets
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2009, 02:49:32 PM »

Craig, you are right and HEY! Ya'll quit making fun of my spelling!!! heeheehee! ::)
Kathy :P

Ninny

« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2009, 02:54:52 PM »

hey, wait a minute I spelled it right!! what are you doing messing with my mind??  :o nincompoop  ;D ;D hahaha!!
Kathy  >:( :P ::)

daywalker

« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2009, 05:52:12 PM »

How blind can one get?

As blind as nearly everyone here, at one time. :(

Craig

Well said.

Samson

« Reply #23 on: June 02, 2009, 07:47:06 PM »

Actually Carrie Bradshaw does indeed speak about Billy Graham.  I am inclined to agree with you.  She appears to be a huge proponent and supporter of Graham and Kennedy and Hagee and the like.  I'm telling you when she talked I get instant flashbacks from that movie Jesus Camp and all I think is the woman saying lets learn to speak in tongues, let the holy spirit fll you and speak the language of angels gagagagagagalalalalala hahahahaabba abba gurgle lalalala hahahah deedeedeedeedum abba heavenly father, chitty chitty bang bang abba father heaven lord hahahah dumdumdum doodoohdooh and then they all fall down and writhe and shake like they are having seizures.  they are training those kids to be good followers in the flesh.  They are the next generation of vipers and snakes and hypocrites.

Hey Jacobsladder,

Can you imagine being the Universalist, especially the Bible-Truths Member married to her. She's
                         a physically attractive female, you might get fooled or tempted in saying: " I do " like Samson,
                         no pun intended. You might be searching for Scriptural grounds for Divorce on any technicality
                         possible;  :o. You could tell her that she need not worry about you possibly " going to Hell," your
                         experiencing that right now in this Marriage.  ;D

Like Clint Eastwood said in Dirty Harry; "not me Brother." Samson.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 08:07:59 PM by Samson »

Ninny

« Reply #24 on: June 02, 2009, 08:16:57 PM »

Hey! I know! Let's let her marry Longhorn!! He said his wife lived in Hell for 13 years when they were married! Maybe he could do that again!! ::) haha!.. Naw...He's reformed now, that would be a punishment for HIM! Sorry Ole Longhorn isn't  here to defend himself right now. When he gets on though he is going to BEAT me for saying such things!!  :o He would think that Carrie Bradshaw is a looker, though!! ;D heeheeheehee!! Man, I am going to hide!  ::)
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 20 queries.