bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Both have passed away...  (Read 3959 times)

Ninny

Both have passed away...
« on: June 02, 2009, 10:27:38 PM »

Thank you all for praying for the two kids, Tucker Beam who passed away Sunday morning and now Megan Brittain passed away this afternoon at 4:15. Please continue to pray for the families, but please remember the doctors and nurses who cared for them at Children's Hospital.These would be the precious nurses and doctors and attendants on 4 Tower at Children's Hospital in Birmingham Alabama. These people have cared for these two children for the last several months, their pain and loss is real, too. The families have asked that you please pray peace over these people. Doctors, nurses and all the others who attend these sick children have a call on their lives that really is hard to understand. I couldn't do it day after day! They are special people!
Thank you all and I pray love and peace for all of you!
Kathy :-* :'(

kenny

Re: Both have passed away...
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2009, 11:50:08 PM »

We thank you Lord for the many men and women that have spent their time and lives carring for TUCKER and MEGAN, that are now sleeping the sleep of the redeemed, Lord we ask you to bless them, Lord we ask you to enlarge their territory, Lord we ask you to keep your hand on them and with them, guiding them in your way keeping them from evil and pain, Lord we ask you in the Name of your son Jesus, that it be done according to your will.

thanks

Marlene

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2009, 12:34:38 AM »

My prayers go out for all of them Kathy. I pray for you too cause I know how big of a heart you have for all those children and others.

In His Love,
Marlene

Sure does make ones problems look small.

Roy Coates

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2009, 01:27:29 AM »

amen, nice prayer Kenny God have mercy on us all

Roy Martin

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2009, 08:01:42 AM »

I am in agreement with Kenny's prayer and have added some to it.

Roy

judith collier

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2009, 09:07:12 AM »

God bless and keep in Your heart these little children until the day of redemption and their families too. Judy

meee

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2009, 01:51:05 PM »

" Thank you Lord that the suffering is over for these children!"

meee
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.188 seconds with 18 queries.