bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thank You!  (Read 3922 times)

NoviceBeliever

Thank You!
« on: June 04, 2009, 03:17:20 PM »

Forum Family,

I just want to thank you.  These words don't seem significant enough to express how much your responses to my questions have meant to me.  A recent post of Kat's reminded me that it was important for me to tell you so.  So many times, after reading your responses and the support, love and kindness for sharing with me, I have been overcome with a sense of awe and humbleness, and frankly lacking the words to express my feelings.  I am just so grateful that god has seen fit to bring me to this place of fellowship and truth. As I have always been one to raise my hand when I had a question, and ask for help or clarification, you have all enlightened me with your help and insight. I am sure that some of you can also identify with the feeling of being so infinitesimally small in knowledge as I do.  Thank you with all my heart, Jill

Ninny

Re: Thank You!
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2009, 09:38:39 PM »

Jill,
Questions from a pure heart and pure motives always cause us to look at our own lives and compare notes! It causes us all to dig a little deeper! Thank you and know that everyone has questions and everyone here searches for truth.
Kathy :D

aqrinc

Re: Thank You!
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2009, 09:54:29 PM »

Forum Family,

I just want to thank you.  These words don't seem significant enough to express how much your responses to my questions have meant to me.  A recent post of Kat's reminded me that it was important for me to tell you so.  So many times, after reading your responses and the support, love and kindness for sharing with me, I have been overcome with a sense of awe and humbleness, and frankly lacking the words to express my feelings.  I am just so grateful that god has seen fit to bring me to this place of fellowship and truth. As I have always been one to raise my hand when I had a question, and ask for help or clarification, you have all enlightened me with your help and insight. I am sure that some of you can also identify with the feeling of being so infinitesimally small in knowledge as I do.  Thank you with all my heart, Jill

Yes, i can identify that feeling everyday.

george :o.

« Last Edit: June 05, 2009, 12:06:03 AM by aqr »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 17 queries.