bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: What About My Singing?  (Read 14914 times)

larissa4676

Re: What About My Singing?
« Reply #20 on: June 06, 2009, 02:35:55 PM »

Well, it had to be over two may three years ago now. Recently I've spent allot of time in my garden. I have a fruit and vege garden in the back yard. There I've been crying out to God because I wanna sing, I do, but I don't wanna do it in babylon. Thats were I get all the invites to come sing, but it would be pointless, meaningless to me to go sing "give me that old time religion" cause I don't want it and wish nobody else did.

God is the Master and Creator of all. Let His will be done in this.

Larissa

Roy Martin

« Reply #21 on: June 06, 2009, 02:48:36 PM »

We are in agreement thats for sure.
 Good to know you enjoy Gardening. My wife and I both have a passion for it. I'm also a landscaper by profession.

Roy

bunnylife

« Reply #22 on: June 06, 2009, 03:16:52 PM »

I know Roy! I've had a vision, even while I was still in babylon. I took on the One Voice from that vision I had of peeps all with one voice, the singers and the musicians were all one voice, which were aligned with the One Voice of God. He is the common thread that same One Voice that created the heaven and earth. In my minds eye I couldn't see anyone particular person not even Jesus, but you could see and feel in spirit the manifestation of His presence if that makes any sense at all. It's like we all were a bunch of little lights who got together and created one big light or voice as it were. Intruments have a voice, a sound as well. It all created something...I just don't know words for it. It wasn't religious. It wasn't church. It was peaceful and joyfull, and loving. You could sense the "thickness" of it all. Almost touching it, but it wasn't physically touchable. Make sense? (smile)

Larissa,

Years ago experience something similar like you in Babylon. It was in the mountains to meet with God. Something happened during the service.. the music was one sound and the people were one sound.. Hallelujah..and in my minds eye I could see all of it raising in Heaven as one in like a beam of light. There is a thickness to the presence of God and it could sense the love, peace and joy of God. It makes sense. Thank you for sharing.

I am not a singer at all but I love to sing. I would love to hear what Daddy God has placed in your heart.

Bunni  :)

larissa4676

« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2009, 03:20:47 PM »

I'm gonna head out to Wally's Mart and grab a cam and mic just to put something up that I just wrote today for you all.

Larissa

NoviceBeliever

« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2009, 04:16:13 PM »

Excerpt from Ray's Email  http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,1849.0.html

COMMENT:  Actually Christ and His apostles did SING (Matt. 26:30, Mar;   14:26;  Acts 16:25:  I Cor. 14:15;  James 5:13;  Rev. 15:3;  Eph. 5:19).   Luke 15:25 represents "dancing and music" in the "house of God."   They did not have "TV and Movies." I am sure that many had hobbies, however, the Scriptures is not necessarily the place to be discussing the various hobbies of the disciples.

bluzman

« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2009, 07:24:52 PM »

I'm gonna head out to Wally's Mart and grab a cam and mic just to put something up that I just wrote today for you all.

Larissa
                    Wow, you wrote something today for us all !!  Good, can't wait.
                     Maybe someone here could lay down some notes for you.
                            Bluzman

larissa4676

« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2009, 09:31:55 PM »

That would be great Bluzman. A big thank you to everyone who's added thoughts and wisdom on this thread.

Larissa

larissa4676

« Reply #27 on: June 09, 2009, 03:50:53 PM »

Hello Everyone.

I did not forget about the song. I just can't figure out how to get it on youtube. I've never done this before. With that in mind, I decided to wait until this coming weekend.

Larissa

Roy Coates

« Reply #28 on: June 10, 2009, 01:06:43 AM »

How does one deal with a passion they have for say singing. I used to be a worship leader before I came out of babylon. I feel like I should be doing something, but I feel like singing used to be carnal for me so I haven't done it in over a year. I mean, I still sing around the house, but I won't go to sing at places I've been invited as I don't do the fake worship crap (sorry, but that's what it is to me) anymore. The songs that I write now are nothing that babylon wants to hear. How does one deal with this dilemma? What do the Scriptures say?

Thanks.

Larissa
I just wanted to ad this to the original question Col 3:23  And whatsoever ye do, do it heartily, as to the Lord, and not unto men;
This is a great thread and I can't wait to hear what comes from it. Prasie God

larissa4676

« Reply #29 on: June 10, 2009, 02:07:34 AM »

Thanks for sending the scripture Roy. Some of the members of the form and I are meeting this Saturday (Lord Willing) to work on songs. I'm sure we'll get them posted to the group asap. I hope someone is uplifted or made to think.

Thank you God for everyone you've sent.

Larissa

dogcombat

« Reply #30 on: June 10, 2009, 03:50:24 PM »

Larissa,

When I sang in front of an audience, I really brought the house DOWN!!!! 

No kidding, then they told me they couldn't get any liability insurance to pay for future damages, so I had to stop.

Hope your songs do well, I now draw an audience of pigeons with perfect aim and mosquitos, flies, and such so I now leave the singing to the professionals.

Ches

larissa4676

« Reply #31 on: June 10, 2009, 10:33:18 PM »

Hey Ches! Good one!

Listen, to everyone that is meeting this Saturday, are there any things that you do not eat: like pork, diary, sugar? Please let me know as I'd like to make sure we've got some good food for our fellowship time.

Thanks all.

Larissa

PS I am super excited as I haven't had so many people that understand the truth in my home. Actually, I've never had any! Yippeee!

Thanks be to God!

aqrinc

« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2009, 01:05:52 AM »

Hey Ches! Good one!

Listen, to everyone that is meeting this Saturday, are there any things that you do not eat: like pork, diary, sugar? Please let me know as I'd like to make sure we've got some good food for our fellowship time.

Thanks all.

Larissa

PS I am super excited as I haven't had so many people that understand the truth in my home. Actually, I've never had any! Yippeee!

Thanks be to God!

Ok, now i am getting hungry. Please eat some of the good food in my name too ya'awl, i am way too far away to drop in. Plus i have to take care of my Wife since she is recovering from her visit to the hospital.

All the best in your new venture, GOD'S Will be done and have a wonderful time of fellowship also.

george. ;D ;D ;D

larissa4676

« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2009, 03:32:21 AM »

Thanks George! I didn't know about your wife. I pray she's better.

Larissa

fcaserta

« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2009, 11:07:57 AM »

I just happen to be reading today from Eph. 5:19, "speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and playing music in your hearts to the Lord."
If we continue to do this we will always have the joy and peace of God in our hearts.

Fran C

larissa4676

« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2009, 03:00:11 PM »

Awesome scripture Fran. Thanks for sharing with us.

Linny

« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2009, 05:36:17 PM »

So excited you all are getting together for this! Wish we could all join you!

larissa4676

« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2009, 08:13:08 PM »

I feel you Linny. I'm more excited to be getting together with like minded individuals. You know, those who see babylon for what it is. Truly awesome.

larissa4676

« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2009, 03:56:59 PM »

Here's my song...How Do You Say Goodbye. Dedicated to the thousands of babies who die everyday by way of abortion...While countless pulpits remain silent. Feel free to share the song with others as I've made it available for free download. God be with us.

http://www.myspace.com/freejesusnow

bambam

« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2009, 05:17:48 PM »

Oh, wish I could come.  I hope you all have a wonderful time together!

Beth
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 17 queries.