bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Carrying On.  (Read 11593 times)

aqrinc

Re: Carrying On.
« Reply #20 on: June 14, 2009, 09:48:33 PM »

Since people will not take the time to study and read the doctrine they say they believe in ......why would they read the material at BT .com

Planting seed with twitter....seems a lot like ploughing a field with a tooth pick.

Only those that God has prepared will recieve. In most case asking questions are better than giving answers.

Thanks beloved,

You know i will not quit, if they do not quit on me. The planting is done, hopefully i am watering with GOD'S Word.

Most christians are so scared they will never question anything, these people approached me online and asked questions, so i answered, and they asked again, so i answered again, we went on for several hours over 2 nights now.

More like watering with a thimble; does seem a bit difficult, but if that is the tool i have for the job, just the next row is my target.

When asked by anyone, i can but do my very best job that GOD HAS prepared me for, after that GOD Is Still Working in them. While there is time and GOD Causes our paths to cross with anyone, we cannot hide the light HE HAS Given us.

Mar 12: 28-33 (BBE)
28  And one of the scribes came, and hearing their argument together, and seeing that he had given them a good answer, put the question to him, Which law is the first of all?
29  Jesus said in answer, The first is, Give ear, O Israel: The Lord our God is one Lord;
30  And you are to have love for the Lord your God with all your heart, and with all your soul, and with all your mind, and with all your strength.
31  The second is this, Have love for your neighbour as for yourself. There is no other law greater than these.
32  And the scribe said to him, Truly, Master, you have well said that he is one, and there is no other but he:
33  And to have love for him with all the heart, and with all the mind, and with all the strength, and to have the same love for his neighbour as for himself, is much more than all forms of offerings.

george. :)

Beloved

« Reply #21 on: June 14, 2009, 10:01:18 PM »

You know i will not quit, if they do not quit on me. The planting is done, hopefully i am watering with GOD'S Word.

Yep George Of course I know you will not quit.   ;D ;D ;D

beloved

cherokee

« Reply #22 on: June 15, 2009, 09:41:40 AM »

You know i will not quit
I know for a fact you want quit.  ;)

hopefully i am watering with GOD'S Word
I'm not sure about them but, you sure are watering me with the word, and I'm loving it.  ;D You are a great encouragement to me George. Keep it up.

Blessings,
Suzie

larissa4676

« Reply #23 on: June 15, 2009, 04:15:03 PM »

Thank you all.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.037 seconds with 20 queries.