bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: God is Good!!  (Read 4407 times)

Ninny

God is Good!!
« on: June 05, 2009, 06:23:02 PM »

Hi everyone!
For everyone who has been following my updates on my little munchkin grandson Grayson, we got some really great news yesterday! He had his MRI and the doctor said that he's thinking that it could be scar tissue they're looking at and not a bit of the tumor!! It was all God that caused the doctor back in Feb to change his mind about doing a second surgery, at first he was all sure that he could go back in and get the rest of the tumor. After consulting with the head of neurology they decided the tumor was too near his brain stem to risk going after it! NOW it may just be SCAR tissue?? AND it's SHRINKING!! AND they are now moving his MRI's from every 3 months to every six months!! My son and daughter-in-law said if they had done the surgery in Feb. and found SCAR tissue, they would have been VERY ANGRY at some doctors!! Thank our dear Lord that HE has everything under control from start to finish!! Thank you all for praying for him, now maybe he can get on with his life!! He still has a few of those seizures, but he's on meds for that and it is improving and he is still suffering from the effects of the nerve damage, but that will heal! He will probably have to have surgery on his eye muscle before long to correct the crossing of his eye, but maybe God will heal that, too!!
Love you all!!
Kathy :-*

aqrinc

Re: God is Good!!
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2009, 09:36:31 PM »

Yes Ninny,

GOD Is Always Good, even when HE Does Not Follow our directions and instructions  ;D. These are building and strengthening times in The Faith And Grace Given to us By GOD And our Lord Jesus Christ. That little one has become a part of my Prayers daily, so he stays there.

Isa 26:4 (CLV)
Trust in Yahweh for the futures of the future. For in Yah, Yahweh is a Rock for the eons."

Isa 30:15 (CLV)
For thus says my Lord Yahweh, the Holy One of Israel:"By returning and resting shall you be saved. In quietness and in trust shall come your mastery. Yet you are not willing to hear."

Isa 50:10 (GNB)
All of you that honor the LORD and obey the words of his servant, the path you walk may be dark indeed, but trust in the LORD, rely on your God.

george. :)

Ninny

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2009, 09:39:52 PM »

George, I'm glad God doesn't follow OUR instructions! This world would  be a mighty sad place if God was doing our bidding and our will instead of his own...You and yours are in my prayers as well!
Kathy :-*

kenny

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2009, 12:04:35 AM »

God is good Kathy and i am with you God always finishes what he starts.

Kenny

Marlene

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2009, 12:17:07 AM »

Glad for the news about Grayson. Will continue to keep him in my prayers. Just, seeing these brave children makes you think. Yes, God is good.

In His Love,
Marlene

Linny

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2009, 12:26:02 AM »

All I keep thinking about is what Grayson told us. ;) We tried, we fought and struggled to believe it.  :-\ And now we see it coming into fruition. Smart kid!
Praise His faithfulness!! :-*

Lin

Roy Martin

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2009, 09:26:25 AM »

Kathy Im so glad to hear the good news.

Roy

Ninny

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2009, 09:56:49 AM »

Yes Lin! Months ago, Grayson said, "God healed me!" He was right!
AMEN!!
Kathy :D

meee

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2009, 12:47:08 PM »

Hey Kathy, yes that eye will be healed for sure.    Such great news, always remembering you and Gray and family in prayer.
         luv U,meee

bluzman

« Reply #9 on: June 06, 2009, 12:55:15 PM »

Hello Kathy,
  What a beautiful and uplifting message!  I am so  happy for you all and especially the little child.
    I can't think of too many things more grieving or heart- breaking than too have a small child in trouble.
    When little ones get hit hard it just boggles my mind. A friend of mine has a grandson who has been diagnosed
     with MS, he is only three. I hope that God will cause some heart felt prayers for him.
   I hope that your grandson grows to be healthy and strong, and Peace to you and your family.
       Love, Ches
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.019 seconds with 16 queries.