bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Stand by me  (Read 6759 times)

Roy Martin

Stand by me
« on: June 06, 2009, 09:35:45 AM »

This is great. What a mix.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cI_0Hyn57Lk

Roy

PS   All of these guys are being recorded at the same time from all of many locations through out the world.
  I'm telling you musicians that we can do something like this but maybe not at the same time as they are.
« Last Edit: June 06, 2009, 09:56:47 AM by Roy Martin »

Ninny

Re: Stand by me
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2009, 09:52:13 AM »

Roy that is fantastic! I watched that a few days ago! It's great, thanks for posting it! :D
Kathy :-*

meee

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2009, 12:34:11 PM »

This is great. What a mix.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cI_0Hyn57Lk

Roy

PS   All of these guys are being recorded at the same time from all of many locations through out the world.
  I'm telling you musicians that we can do something like this but maybe not at the same time as they are.

Yea, after it's all done though, can someone please put it on a tape for me. I can't watch youtube.
                         meee :(                         

Roy Martin

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2009, 02:35:25 PM »

Meee, bless your sweet heart. If this goes the way I think God will lead it, then I promise to put it on CD for you. I think it will be many songs, not just one but it starts with one.

Roy

Linny

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2009, 08:29:59 PM »

Wow, that was incredible! ;D ;D ;D

Roy Coates

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2009, 05:28:49 PM »

I saw that too a few weeks ago. I was floored by it. Watched it sseveral time over and again when you posted it. I was under the impression that the piece took years to put together. They travelled the world recording both audio and video of the performers and then mixed it and spliced it or what ever they do to create this wonderful piece. Whatever they did or however it came about it is beautiful. I even sent it to Ray hoping to brighten his day. He replied that he enjoyed it very much. Music is great, I wish I could play. I think I will learn the harmonic. Off to the internet to buy one ;D

meee

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2009, 08:10:58 PM »

Meee, bless your sweet heart. If this goes the way I think God will lead it, then I promise to put it on CD for you. I think it will be many songs, not just one but it starts with one.

Roy

Oh Roy, thank you!!!
                      meee

Ellie

« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2009, 06:52:43 AM »

Thank you so much Roy . It took me nearly an hour to download it. It is the only one Iv'e ever done. It was great.Music really is the nicest international language there is on this earth.A lovely pick-up. Ellie. :)

Roy Martin

« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2009, 09:00:52 AM »

Roy C you were right. I stand corrected. It was captured at different times and then mixed which is exactly what we are going to do, but I don't think it will take years. Thanks Roy

Roy M

mhykx

« Reply #9 on: June 12, 2009, 11:27:09 PM »

Thanks for posting this Roy Martin!  Another version of one of my favorite songs...this time played by many people from different corners of the world!  Amazing!

Hey, I wish I could join your music group... I'm a good clapper, you know..  ;D 

kenny

« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2009, 02:06:44 AM »

I saw that too a few weeks ago. I was floored by it. Watched it sseveral time over and again when you posted it. I was under the impression that the piece took years to put together. They travelled the world recording both audio and video of the performers and then mixed it and spliced it or what ever they do to create this wonderful piece. Whatever they did or however it came about it is beautiful. I even sent it to Ray hoping to brighten his day. He replied that he enjoyed it very much. Music is great, I wish I could play. I think I will learn the harmonic. Off to the internet to buy one ;D
Roy
Now you are talking my kind of music
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.021 seconds with 20 queries.