bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Down

Author Topic: An invitation to forum musicians  (Read 28447 times)

Marky Mark

Re: An invitation to forum musicians
« Reply #20 on: June 07, 2009, 12:39:38 PM »

Roy,

You sound like a man on a mission 8).I wish I could help you with your project, but this here man could not carry a tune in a bucket :D.I am a music lover though,and want you to know that your idea is worth pursuing. 

Peace...Mark

Kat

« Reply #21 on: June 07, 2009, 12:46:04 PM »

Hi Roy,

Sorry all I can offer is encouragement.  Do get this started even if it is only you and Larissa for now.  I know we have had musicians here in the past, but people don't check in here everyday.  So give this some time to see who comes around.  God will add to it as He sees fit.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Roy Martin

« Reply #22 on: June 07, 2009, 12:54:05 PM »

Thank you Mark and Kat, and anyone else that has encouraging words to fuel this mission as Mark called it. Man on a mission, 00 God agent. 8) My mission will not be futile. ;) 8) ;D
  I won't and cant give up on this. I have never been a quitter especially when I believe that God is leading me. I also feel that I speak for Larissa. I know w/o doubt that her heart is in this 100%. I look so forward to hearing her sing her songs. I have spoke with her on the phone briefly. She definitely has a passion for this.
 Yes Kat we will certainly take your advice.

Roy 8)
« Last Edit: June 07, 2009, 01:19:48 PM by Roy Martin »

meee

« Reply #23 on: June 07, 2009, 08:06:52 PM »

Roy, I think this would be such a blessing .   I saw on another thread you'd make sure I got a CD, thank you dear brother.   
            I have no talent, not even for the harmonica, Dave in Tenn, I sure do love it though. 
            Bless you Roy M. and Larissa and anyone else that is hearing God's leading on this mission of music.
            my love, meee

marvgail fisher

« Reply #24 on: June 07, 2009, 08:52:28 PM »

Hi not sure if we can help but  I sing and do some harmony and my husband plays lead and rythem giutar and does beautiful finger pickling, I play a little drums and Bass Guitar. We until recently had a country classic rock band but the lead singer had to move away for work. My husband has been playing professionally for about 30 years, we have both written some origional stuff, and we have all the equipment and ability to record etc in the basement all set up......my husband has not really ever been involved in music that is of the genre you are talking about, I think he would be game though because he loves music. I used to be a "worship leader in church" but of course that fell by the wayside after finding bible truths...can't sing songs to God that are not true! let me know ok I mean we are way up here in Northern Alberta Canada, but it is amazing what one can do with a computer! ;D

Roy Martin

« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2009, 10:06:56 PM »

Hello Marvgail fisher.
 Wow! I was reading a post of yours this morning and as I looked at your side picture I thought to myself to send you a PM. Both of you have that musician look. Well anyway I decided that you will notify me if you were interested and sure enough you did. I think that's just how God works.
  Welcome to this idea. I'm excited again. I can see now how this can be a multiple thing at one time.
I have access to a studio here. I tell you what, I'll Pm you my phone#.
  Again, thank you for wanting to be involved.

Peace
Roy

roundbellygroove

« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2009, 10:28:36 PM »

Wow!!!

Roy, I was thinking about the same thing recently.  I have had a desire to write and play music that glorifies the Lord in the new ways of learning about him through Ray's teachings. However having the problem that not any of my musician friends have been brought to the truth. I have always had to "settle" with side projects and "church music" to express myself musically. (Lately they have all disappointed me and left me feeling so unfulfilled >:()  So.... This tread is really good news to me. :D

I'm IN!!!

I will send you a PM with my contact info.

roundbelly

larissa4676

« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2009, 12:23:35 AM »

I see folks are coming on board Roy. Still haven't posted the song on youtube yet, but it's coming very soon everyone.

Larissa

meee

« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2009, 11:53:03 AM »

Praise the LORD, this is really getting exciting now!  As a song title states," I can only imagine!" , how you musicians are feeling about now.
                 ;D meee  ;D

marvgail fisher

« Reply #29 on: June 08, 2009, 01:09:43 PM »

Hi being new here ...pm  means private message? how do I do that?? Thanks
Gail :P

Roy Martin

« Reply #30 on: June 08, 2009, 02:03:27 PM »

Hello again Gail.
 Just click on the name of the member you want to PM. Scroll down on that page and you will see, send this member a message. Click on that an your there. Also to receive a message, Look toward the top of any page your on and you will see in blue highlight, My messages. Click on that and you will see your messages. Click reply to reply back. Thats it.

Roy

Roy Martin

« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2009, 03:03:20 PM »

Meee, your excitement gets me excited even more. You are always a sweetheart. I know I can always count on a reply from you, and others of course that the forum just wouldn't be the same without.

Roy

barrabus

« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2009, 03:16:50 PM »

Just letting it be known... I want in too... ...

Roy Martin

« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2009, 03:19:28 PM »

Barrabus, I sent you a PM with my number. Your in. We need to talk.

Roy

larissa4676

« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2009, 04:44:46 PM »

Whoot Whoot!

meee

« Reply #35 on: June 08, 2009, 08:37:28 PM »

Meee, your excitement gets me excited even more. You are always a sweetheart. I know I can always count on a reply from you, and others of course that the forum just wouldn't be the same without.

Roy

Roy,
                WOW!!!
                After you wrote even more want in.
                Gotta go, hugs,meee :)

kenny

« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2009, 12:03:03 AM »

I see Jesus and he said, "that was his Ideal", but you can go ahead and use it free of charge for freely he received freely he gives.

Blessing Brother.

thanks Kenny

Roy Martin

« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2009, 08:43:11 AM »

Good one Kenny. Simple but true. Freely received, freely given. Its in the way that you use it.

Roy

Roy Martin

« Reply #38 on: June 09, 2009, 09:12:59 AM »

An update; Its June 9th.
 Larissa, roundbellygroove and me, and barrabus,if he can make it,will be meeting this weekend to fellowship and start our first session. We anticipate that this will expand as God leads it. We all know that God does things in a big way when it comes to Glorifying Himself.
 The invitation still stands to all musicians. We can't have too many. We will simply have several projects from different locations. I don't want anyone left out and neither does God.

Today is not just another day. Its a brand new day. ;D

Peace
Roy
« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 09:14:02 AM by Roy Martin »

larissa4676

« Reply #39 on: June 09, 2009, 01:23:19 PM »

So we're on for this weekend Roy? Call me with the details.

Give love.
Larissa
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 17 queries.