bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Just a hello  (Read 7692 times)

bambam

Just a hello
« on: June 06, 2009, 06:12:34 PM »

Hello everyone. ;D  I do not even know what to write, I just know I want to fellowship with you all.  I read the things written on the forum and I want to be a part of it.  My confidence has been growing.  I have been studying the word "will" in 1 Tim. 2:4, and I have been also studying the sovereignty of God.  It amazes me how Christians "say" that God is in complete control, but then it seems in their world, he is only in control of some things.  I guess they can pick and choose what they think God actually did and did not do. 

I just feel like I am on the edge of a cliff and I have got to jump.  I am just waiting to jump.  I want to jump.  I want to break away from the things taught in the church.  I do not believe them anymore.  I actually think about all the things taught and I laugh at how funny or silly many things seem to me now.  I have a friend and her husband who left their church because they did not agree with things.  I have begun to share my thoughts with her.  I hope I can continue to share, and maybe her and her husbands eyes will be opened to the truth too.  :)  I often feel like I have no one, though I have many friends and family. 

Thank you for listening whoever you are. ;D  I do feel lonely today.  And very anxious!!  I so badly want to talk to my husband but the right time has just not come yet.   We love each other but I feel this wall that he has no idea is there.

Anyways, I hope you all have a wonderful week!!  You have all been a blessing to me. 

Beth   

Marlene

Re: Just a hello
« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2009, 07:01:32 PM »

Hello Beth, I will keep up praying for you. I really don't have any friends but on here who believe like me. My Mother lives me and she never believed in Hell, but she is 88 and does not understand it all. My Husband, is fine with what I believe but has of yet to read any of it. He has never been big on reading. He can read, but just never cared to that much. But, he has many of the traits of God. He is more to let me tell him what I am reading. Although, he did mention sometime he might read some of it. That , for sure will be an act of God.

Well, I know how it can feel lonely. We want to share it with all our family and friends. But, sadly most do not want to hear it.
For the life of me I cannot imagine not wanting to know all will be together someday.
But, even that is part of the plan of God. Those who do not believe and those who think they believe right.

Well, you have a good weekend and if we had no one who believes we still have God.

In His Love,
Marlene

aqrinc

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2009, 07:29:50 PM »

Hello Beth,

Trust In GOD And our Lord Jesus Christ Only, The Words of Scripture Are Spirit and They are Life. What other option would you choose, look and read carefully these Scripture quotes below, they are for you.

Joh 6: 63-71 (CLV)
63 The Spirit is that which is vivifying. The flesh is not benefiting anything. The declarations which I have spoken to you are spirit and are life.
64 But there are some of you who are not believing. For Jesus had perceived from the beginning who those are who are not believing, and who it is that gives Him up."
65 And He said, "Therefore have I declared to you that no one can be coming to Me if it should not be given him of the Father."
66 At this, then, many of His disciples came away, dropping behind, and walked no longer with Him."
67 Jesus, then, said to the twelve, "Not you also are wanting to go away!"
68 Simon Peter answered Him, "Lord, to whom shall we come away? Declarations of life eonian hast Thou!"
69 And we believe and know that Thou art the Holy One of God."
70 Jesus answered and said to them, "Do not I choose you, the twelve, and one of you is an adversary?
71 Now He said it of Judas, son of Simon Iscariot, for this man was about to give Him up, being one of the twelve."

2Ti 3: 14-17 (CLV)
14 Now you be remaining in what you learned and verified, being aware from whom you learned it,
15 and that from a babe you are acquainted with the sacred scriptures which are able to make you wise for salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
16 All scripture is inspired by God, and is beneficial for teaching, for exposure, for correction, for discipline in righteousness,
17 that the man of God may be equipped, fitted out for every good act."

george :).

Linny

« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2009, 07:56:55 PM »

Hi Beth,
All of this wonderful knowledge is SO exciting yet so lonely sometimes. I try not to dwell on that part. And for that reason, I have been very careful not to share with very many. I have no desire to isolate myself from other people who love the Lord although they be blind.
I hope that one day the Lord will use me to show them the great stuff I have learned. If I do not offend them when they are not ready (but I am ready to scream it from the rooftops!   ::) ), then hopefully I will get to be the one God uses to walk them through it someday.
For now, I am content having my like-minded husband and all of you guys! Thank heavens for you guys!

Blessings, Lin

bluzman

« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2009, 08:39:13 PM »

Hello Beth,
    Good to see that you are studying about "will". Hope that you continue on to the "free will" myth.
  All of the smoke and mirrors fell (Babylon) for me when I could see the truth about this great illusion.
   As for myself, there is not one person for thousands of miles that I can relate to concerning these things.
    Welcome and have a great weekend yourself !
            Love, Ches

lauriellen

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2009, 09:37:29 PM »

hello there,
just want you to know that you are not alone, and many are in the same situation as you.  My husband listens obediently as i read many of Ray's articles, but when we talk about what we read, i see he has no real understanding.  It seems so strange that we can read the same words on a page and they are so clear to me, but like chinese to him.  I just accept this as God's will and try to trust God that everything will happen in His time. 
I have chosen to not attend church myself.  The church that i was attending most recently is VERY judgemental, and thinks that everyone is going to hell except them.  I just can't go week after week and here them preach everyone else into hell........but i am sure there are some churches that are not this way.
I agree with the previous poster that it is not good to be isolated from all who love the Lord, even though they are blinded to some truths.  Since i am new to these truths myself, i tend to keep them to myself, as i am not confident that i could argue scripture effectively at this point.  I have a long way to go in learning, but am eager to share the hope i have within me.
I hope you will find peace and comfort in just knowing that God loves you and will take care of you, and will work out ALL things in your life for good.  He will never leave you nor forsake you.

with love, lauriellen

Marky Mark

« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2009, 09:48:10 PM »

hello there,
just want you to know that you are not alone, and many are in the same situation as you.  My husband listens obediently as i read many of Ray's articles, but when we talk about what we read, i see he has no real understanding.  It seems so strange that we can read the same words on a page and they are so clear to me, but like chinese to him.  I just accept this as God's will and try to trust God that everything will happen in His time. 
I have chosen to not attend church myself.  The church that i was attending most recently is VERY judgemental, and thinks that everyone is going to hell except them.  I just can't go week after week and here them preach everyone else into hell........but i am sure there are some churches that are not this way.
I agree with the previous poster that it is not good to be isolated from all who love the Lord, even though they are blinded to some truths.  Since i am new to these truths myself, i tend to keep them to myself, as i am not confident that i could argue scripture effectively at this point.  I have a long way to go in learning, but am eager to share the hope i have within me.
I hope you will find peace and comfort in just knowing that God loves you and will take care of you, and will work out ALL things in your life for good.  He will never leave you nor forsake you.

with love, lauriellen

laurieellen hello. If you have not read this article by Ray,please do,good stuff :D.

UNEQUALLY YOKED  [Marriage and Unbelievers]

http://bible-truths.com/yoked.htm

Peace...Mark

marvgail fisher

« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2009, 09:50:43 PM »

Dear Beth Hello!  It is a lonely feeling I agree, There are so many people I know that are so crippled under the weight of religion.....yet...yet be completely offended by even the mention of tithing being unscriptural. Actually I have found it way more enjoyable to "bubble over" with people who don't even go to church!!! Often they even know some of the scriptures and can finish a sentence before I even get the words out...how strange and ironic is that after having attended church for so many years and thinking that non church goers knew nothing of the things of God!! lol...As for me I am being washed by the word, all the old things are passing away or being kicked out of my head as fast as I can get them out!! Just focus on that it is exillerating!!!

Linny

« Reply #8 on: June 06, 2009, 11:58:41 PM »

Mark,
That is an excellent article. May I ask you to explain how it relates to being friends with blind believers?
I may be making an incorrect assumption but that was the line that you highlighted.
Thanks in advance!
Lin

Marky Mark

« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2009, 11:42:00 AM »

Mark,
That is an excellent article. May I ask you to explain how it relates to being friends with blind believers? I may be making an incorrect assumption but that was the line that you highlighted.
Thanks in advance!
Lin

Linny,hello.

I believe that Jesus did not intend that we as believers of the Truth isolate ourselves from the rest of humanity, but He does intend for us to have loving relationships with all peoples.The many called of the world are believers of Jesus also but they are still yet carnal.Does that make them[carnal minded believers] not worthy to associate with? I think Ray teaches that we are not to be Unequally Yoked with such believers,but never to avoid them.

Here is an excerpt from the paper. Hope it helps .

We do not need to totally avoid unbelievers, but we are not to become unequally "yoked" to them either. Paul permitted a certain amount of socializing with unbelievers:
1Co 10:27 If any of them that believe not bid you to a feast, and ye be disposed to go; whatsoever is set before you, eat, asking no question for conscience sake.

Probably most of us have some relative in our family that is not a believer, but with whom we could have certain social intercourse with.

For sure Paul is not forbidding interaction with "The many called and the few chosen." However, even there, we should not become unequally YOKED with them, or how can we say we came out of her as God's people (Rev. 18:4).

I have personally seen marriages between a believer and a non-believer that were more loving and equally yoked than some marriages between two believers. So we need to pay close attention to ALL the words of these profound Scriptures.

We can advise and try to help people see different aspects of a situation. We can relay our own personal knowledge of such things. But we should not get involved in being overly righteous in these matters lest we be guilty of "forbidding to marry" (I Tim. 4:3), which is a doctrine of demons (Verse 1).

The key is becoming "unequally yoked." And that can mean marriage, but it can also mean which church one attends; of which clubs one is a member; which establishments one goes to for entertainment; which TV shows become a regular habit; with whom one becomes business partners; Etc.

Peace...Mark

marvgail fisher

« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2009, 12:11:24 PM »

Hello I just wanted to add to what Mark is saying..or put in my two cents worth..lol
The reason we ended up here (aside from God dragging us here lol) is that the lady who origionally "led me to Christ" told me that tithing is unscriptural..so we googled it and found all of you. It set my brain afire (mostly by burning up all the lies we have believed in church over the years"!!! I tried to sare some of these things with her and although she does not go to church and has suffered great persecution for truth in the church...she is not able or willing to understand "no hell" "all" etc. But two months ago niether was I!!! My husband got out of the WWCG and then led most of his relatives out, he doesn't talk much about God and so it wasn't until we started studying all of this information that we realized we had a whole lot of different teaching and understanding about God....for example he never believed in hell and I did, he didn't have a clue what I was talking about when I said I had said the sinners prayer and am born again lol!! I have two "non-believing" friends who know more about these truths than any church goers that I know!!....all of this to say...we don't know who He is calling we don't know who He has chosen...many were shocked to unbelief that Paul had a "change of heart" ;D

Linny

« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2009, 02:40:59 PM »

Thank you Mark!  We are MUCH more open to everyone these days. Especially since we can actually talk to the unchurched easier than the churched about Jesus!  ::) ;D  But I spend most my time "yoked" to you guys and with my dear husband who is like-minded.

We just love all people! The lost and the found and all those in between (just like we used to be! ;))

aqrinc

« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2009, 05:01:52 PM »

Hi Mark,

Here are other witnesses for you, these are from The mouth Of our Lord Jesus Christ, while he was still in the flesh on earth. Matthew 5: 19 is a most eye opening statement; when you get a glimpse of its larger meaning.

Mat 5:19
Whosoever, then, should be annulling one of the least of these precepts, and should be teaching men thus, the least in the kingdom of the heavens shall he be called. Yet whoever should be doing and teaching them, he shall be called great in the kingdom of the heavens.

Mat 25:40
And, answering, the King shall be declaring to them, 'Verily, I am saying to you, In as much as you do it to one of these, the least of My brethren, you do it to Me.'"

Mat 25:45
Then shall He be answering them, saying, 'Verily, I am saying to you, In as much as you do it not to one of these, the least, neither do you it to Me.'"

george. :)

Marky Mark

« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2009, 06:32:26 PM »

Thank you George,truly inspiring words to live by. :)

Peace...Mark

G. Driggs

« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2009, 07:19:40 PM »

Thank you for listening whoever you are. ;D  I do feel lonely today.  And very anxious!!  I so badly want to talk to my husband but the right time has just not come yet.   We love each other but I feel this wall that he has no idea is there.

Very wise of you bambam, to realize it is not yet time. The first time I read brother Rays teaching I felt the same as you ,"very anxious". Be careful not to act on your emotions, your feelings, dont listen to your heart. Continue to study, grow and learn, and fellowship with us. Put on the mind of Christ, and your heart will follow. One of my biggest "mistakes" was to act and speak according to my feelings, and emotions. I tend to try and plan what Im gonna say concerning the Truth, but it never turns out the way I planned. Its all up to Him.

Exo 4:11  And the LORD said unto him, Who hath made man's mouth? or who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the LORD?
Exo 4:12  Now therefore go, and I will be with thy mouth, and teach thee what thou shalt say.

Joh 14:26  But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you

Eph 6:17  And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
Eph 6:18  Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;
Eph 6:19  And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,

Peace & Love, G.Driggs

« Last Edit: June 07, 2009, 07:21:35 PM by G. Driggs »

aqrinc

« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2009, 07:39:29 PM »

Thank you for listening whoever you are. ;D  I do feel lonely today.  And very anxious!!  I so badly want to talk to my husband but the right time has just not come yet.   We love each other but I feel this wall that he has no idea is there.

Very wise of you bambam, to realize it is not yet time. The first time I read brother Rays teaching I felt the same as you ,"very anxious". Be careful not to act on your emotions, your feelings, dont listen to your heart. Continue to study, grow and learn, and fellowship with us. Put on the mind of Christ, and your heart will follow. One of my biggest "mistakes" was to act and speak according to my feelings, and emotions. I tend to try and plan what Im gonna say concerning the Truth, but it never turns out the way I planned. Its all up to Him.

Exo 4:11  And the LORD said unto him, Who hath made man's mouth? or who maketh the dumb, or deaf, or the seeing, or the blind? have not I the LORD?
Exo 4:12  Now therefore go, and I will be with thy mouth, and teach thee what thou shalt say.

Joh 14:26  But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you

Eph 6:17  And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
Eph 6:18  Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;
Eph 6:19  And for me, that utterance may be given unto me, that I may open my mouth boldly, to make known the mystery of the gospel,

Peace & Love, G.Driggs

G.Driggs,

Those are Mighty Words, we can take them to heart, or one day wonder, why is that donkey speaking to me?

Numbers: 22: 25-31 Any translation.

george. :)

meee

« Reply #16 on: June 07, 2009, 08:46:20 PM »

Hello Beth,
               If I remember correctly your husband is an assistant Pastor?      So for you it is extra hard I think to begin to tell him these Truths we have here, at BT forum.
               I have a friend that is 46 , used to be a truck driver, but is now studying at Atlanta Bible college to be a Pastor in the Church of God of the Abrahamic Faith.    I struggle with should I try saying anything to him, because for him it would mean a totally mess up of all he knows and has planned to do. What would he do, if God opened him to receive this Truth, go back to trucking? These thoughts pop into my head, even though I know they are foolish and carnal,so I give those wrong thoughts to the Lord.
                He came out of a Baptist church and feels God led him to the Church of God. Like you, the time isn't right to tell him . Soooo I wait, wanting to say something, but can't.
              It's just plain hard, and especially since it seems God usually keeps one member of a marriage in the dark.  I see so many in the same boat as you and me. It is a real test, as to who do we love more, our spouse or God.
              Beth , I'm so glad you are here and I shall be in prayer for you and your husband. God's timing is always right, so we need to wait upon Him and cast our cares on the Lord. We have His word that he wants to carry our burdens, so our part is to wait, as you are already doing and pray. If it is according to God's Will that your husband and my husband come to know God's truth, and come out of Babylon, then it will happen, in God's perfect timing. You know this already, I know.
             You are never alone, we are here for you .
                   I pray peace be to you ,
                               hugs,meee

bambam

« Reply #17 on: June 10, 2009, 04:52:58 PM »

Thanks for all of the encouragement everyone.  Sorry about taking so long to respond.  I just do not want my husband to get upset, so I have to be careful.  I know I probably shouldn't worry so much about what he'll think, but I do!  Anyways, blessings to you all!!  ;D 

Beth :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 21 queries.