bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: Thanks  (Read 7883 times)

Deborah-Leigh

Thanks
« on: June 07, 2009, 12:46:04 PM »

I wanted to acknowledge Gods encouragement towards me through those of you that I have most gratefully received prayers and support.

As you are aware, I have experienced some very painful trials. I wanted you to share with me that I am so relieved and most grateful that the Lord has been so very kind to have been easing up. It has been  almost like God giving me the experience of joy at "Look what God can do in a moments notice. HE can remove us out of His Consuming fire into His Mercy and Healing Plan for us."

My most painful and heart wrenching trials, I feel have changed me to the core so far. Only my Creator knows however, just how much work is still to be accomplished, but for now, I am in a very grateful and mindful-of-God experience of peace and gratitude.

I know I have not made my trials public and perhaps, God Willing I may be caused to reveal them once this particular ten year battle is over. What ever God has in store, it is His Spirit guiding and His Spirit being Kind and Wonderful as always.

I am only able to get a few hours a week in on the Forum at present. Perhaps latter, the Lord shall give me more access in the near future. What ever occurs, it is of Him and His Wisdom for which I am dependent as are we all.

Arc

aqrinc

Re: Thanks
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2009, 02:12:57 PM »

Hello Deb,

I am happy to see that you are having some time of rest and refreshing in between the trials and testing of this life of toil and hardship. This experience of evil, does exactly what GOD Has appointed it to do in, to and for us. True humility is the end result, and that is a most difficult thing for our beastly nature to accept.

Ecc 4: 4-10 (CLV)
4 And I saw all the toil and all the success of the work done, That it was jealousy of one man over his associate; This too is vanity and a grazing on wind."
5 The stupid man folds his hands And eats his own flesh;
6 Yet better is one palm full from rest Than both hands full from toil and a grazing on wind.
7 And again I saw a vanity under the sun:
8 There was one person, but there was no second; There even was no son or brother for him; Also there was no end to all his toil, Yet his eyes were not satisfied with his riches. Then he said, For whom am I toiling And making my soul lack good? This too is vanity, and it is an experience of evil."
9 Two are better than one Because there is better hire for them in their toil;
10 For if they fall, one can raise up his partner; But woe to him, the one who falls when there is no second person to raise him up."

I am there with you in spirit and Pray that GOD'S Will Be Done in all our trials.

1Pe 4: 12-13 (CLV)
12 Beloved, do not think strange the conflagration among you, which is becoming a trial to you, as of something strange befalling you,
13 but, according as you are participating in the sufferings of Christ, rejoice, that you may be rejoicing, exulting in the unveiling of His glory also."

george :).

Marky Mark

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2009, 02:20:25 PM »

Arc,I hope and pray that our Almighty Father give you the strength and Spiritual guidance to overcome the trails which are occurring right now in your life, and always.
  Prayers sent Sister.  :)

Peace...Mark 

Linny

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2009, 02:48:03 PM »

Arc, I know just where you are. I have been feeling less pressure lately only to find out yesterday that my husband has been keeping it to himself.  :(
We had an incident occur yesterday that has had my tummy in knots since. Needing lots of prayer time.
I am pleased you feel some pressure off right now.
I have to practice resting in the Lord today!

Blessings, Lin

Robin

« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2009, 04:31:57 PM »

I've found that God gives me times of rest, but the trials never end. I've learned to jump into those rest periods and not worry whether I'm growing or learning or doing or moving. I used to strive during those times and wanted to get going and get it done. Now I know there is not a time on this earth that I will be out of the fire. Sometimes it's just not as hot as other times.

I saw something posted that Ray wrote that said the spiritual growth we needed for past trials is not the same spiritual growth we need for present trials. It feels the same emotionally though, as though we are doing the same thing all over again. We can't see it until we look back.

Hebrews 10:36-38
36For ye have need of patience, that, after ye have done the will of God, ye might receive the promise.
37For yet a little while, and he that shall come will come, and will not tarry.

Hugs and prayers,
MG

G. Driggs

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2009, 08:19:40 PM »

Praying for you Arc, we are with you in Spirit.

Rom 8:17  And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.

1Co 12:26  And whether one member suffer, all the members suffer with it; or one member be honoured, all the members rejoice with it.

Heb 13:3  Remember them that are in bonds, as bound with them; and them which suffer adversity, as being yourselves also in the body.

Love and Endurance to you, G.Driggs

Marlene

« Reply #6 on: June 07, 2009, 08:30:50 PM »

Will keep you in my prayers. This is what is so wonderful about being in here. We know that someone is thinking of us or praying for us. Its so wonderful when we have the truths of God. Our, trials are apart of what we need, but also hard. But, God is with us in the midst of them.

In His Love,
Marlene

Snowfire

« Reply #7 on: June 09, 2009, 01:21:02 PM »

We love you Arc.

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2009, 12:48:07 PM »

Dear George, Mark, Lin, MG, C Driggs, Marlene and Snowfire,

I appreciate your words of encouragement and fellowship. They mean a lot.

Thank you

Arc

Nelson

« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2009, 01:35:01 PM »

Hi folks,

When we are at our lowest, our weakest, our most discouraged, at the end of our abilities and power; then the Lord can then get to work on us, with us and through us,

• "When the day began to wear away, the twelve came and said to Him, "Send the multitude away, that they may go into the surrounding towns and country, and lodge and get provisions; for we are in a deserted place here."  But He said to them, "You give them something to eat." And they said, "We have no more than five loaves and two fish, unless we go and buy food for all these people." For there were about five thousand men. Then He said to His disciples, "Make them sit down in groups of fifty." And they did so, and made them all sit down. Then He took the five loaves and the two fish, and looking up to heaven, He blessed and broke them, and gave them to the disciples to set before the multitude. So they all ate and were filled, and twelve baskets of the leftover fragments were taken up by them." (Lu 9:12-17)

Whatever the Lord asks of us HE is able to perform, we just need to believe in Him and remain in His word and we too shall have our baskets filled, and always remember why the fragments are collected...

• "So when they were filled, He said to His disciples, "Gather up the fragments that remain, so that nothing is lost."" (Jo 6:12)

The loaf must be broken but the fragments are gathered so 'nothing is lost', oh the depth of His wisdom and riches in Christ Jesus our Lord, Amen!

Grace and peace to you and yours

Nelson

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2009, 01:46:25 PM »

God is so good, merciful and wise to gather up fragments, remnants, scatterings that He makes to experience the deserted places!

The encouragement from His Words are as food for my soul as His Words are light for my path.

Thank you Nelson

Arc

CEO

« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2009, 04:57:47 PM »

Arc

Your posts encourage me.  It will be neat to meet you.

Charles

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2009, 12:18:10 PM »

Some one who knows a little bit more about my circumstances wrote :  I can see He is taking you through a grave learning ordeal.

A small part of my learning experience that has happened just now, has been to shatter my false perception that I can safely with a false sense of security trust in a falsely declared traditional support from my one of my siblings. I have just now been disappointed and see that my trust in family, traditional blood family was anchoring me into an idol of social etiquette and belief shystems. I was mis lead only because I was trusting in flesh based in tradition, which is not the support  that can be depended on  which is unlike the power and purity of dependence we can draw from only through and of Christ Himself.

Jesus has just given me the bitter experience of coming to realise that The Beast is humanity and that humanity is inclusive, and it does not EXCLUDE of family  members no matter how much they profess to be helping you or there for you.  Like Peter who was not converted, had the best intentions but could not follow up.

It is disappointing to be let down by good intentions, yet a privilege to realise that the best intentions can only be produced if God has blessed them to be manifest. Good can only come from God and He decides his vessels of appointment through which we receive kindness and good gifts of mercy and encouragement that come from God through whosoever HE decides. The vessel is not God and my trust in a traditional vessel that is my sibling,...shattered. I learnt that God is the source not the vessel!  It hurts to learn the truth.

Please pray for me and my precious husband and our son for our strength wisdom, endurance, protection encouragement and that we keep our focus on God who is the author of all our experiences and circumstances. Your prayers for our well being will be much appreciated. Thank you! Like wise all your prayres for us are back to you with our heartfelt appreciation through Christ for you.

Arc

aqrinc

« Reply #13 on: June 27, 2009, 12:43:54 PM »

Hi Deb,

You and your family, have my Prayers. Stay Focused and Trust that GOD'S Will for you and yours, IS the best possible outcome.

Late edit, prompted by Marky Marks post.

Psa 121: 1-8 (GNB)
1  I look to the mountains; where will my help come from?
2  My help will come from the LORD, who made heaven and earth.
3  He will not let you fall; your protector is always awake.
4  The protector of Israel never dozes or sleeps.
5  The LORD will guard you; he is by your side to protect you.
6  The sun will not hurt you during the day, nor the moon during the night.
7  The LORD will protect you from all danger; he will keep you safe.
8  He will protect you as you come and go now and forever. (for the eons)

george. :-*

« Last Edit: June 27, 2009, 05:00:45 PM by aqr »

Marky Mark

« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2009, 02:06:28 PM »

Arc,We love you and so does the Lord.Always hold onto Spirit and Truth :)

Micah 7
5Trust ye not in a friend, put ye not confidence in a guide: keep the doors of thy mouth from her that lieth in thy bosom. 6For the son dishonoureth the father, the daughter riseth up against her mother, the daughter in law against her mother in law; a man's enemies are the men of his own house.  7Therefore I will look unto the LORD; I will wait for the God of my salvation: my God will hear me.

Jeremiah 9
 4Take ye heed every one of his neighbour, and trust ye not in any brother: for every brother will utterly supplant, and every neighbour will walk with slanders.  5And they will deceive every one his neighbour, and will not speak the truth: they have taught their tongue to speak lies, and weary themselves to commit iniquity.

Psalm 20
7Some trust in chariots, and some in horses: but we will remember the name of the LORD our God. 8They are brought down and fallen: but we are risen, and stand upright.

Pslam 146
 3Put not your trust in princes, nor in the son of man, in whom there is no help

John 12
35Then Jesus said unto them, Yet a little while is the light with you. Walk while ye have the light, lest darkness come upon you: for he that walketh in darkness knoweth not whither he goeth.  36While ye have light, believe in the light, that ye may be the children of light. These things spake Jesus, and departed, and did hide himself from them.

Proverbs 3
5Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. 6In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. 7Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil.

Psalm 56
1Be merciful unto me, O God: for man would swallow me up; he fighting daily oppresseth me. 2Mine enemies would daily swallow me up: for they be many that fight against me, O thou most High. 3What time I am afraid, I will trust in thee. 4In God I will praise his word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me. 5Every day they wrest my words: all their thoughts are against me for evil. 6They gather themselves together, they hide themselves, they mark my steps, when they wait for my soul.

Psalm 56
11In God have I put my trust: I will not be afraid what man can do unto me.

Psalm 25
1Unto thee, O LORD, do I lift up my soul. 2O my God, I trust in thee: let me not be ashamed, let not mine enemies triumph over me. 3Yea, let none that wait on thee be ashamed: let them be ashamed which transgress without cause. 4Shew me thy ways, O LORD; teach me thy paths. 5Lead me in thy truth, and teach me: for thou art the God of my salvation; on thee do I wait all the day.

Peace...Mark

gmik

« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2009, 11:47:56 PM »

what a banquet table this thread is....thank you Arc and all posters...Arc, dear Deborah, we do love you and care about you, hubby and son....you are so far away from us yet your Spirit is so close...I am having some sibling problems in that I am drawing further and further away from them, every little thing they say, I use as an excuse not to call, write, visit, whatever. "that'll show THEM" is my defense....I will be rereading this thread to help me LOVE them, probably over and over.

Love and God Bless!!

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #16 on: June 28, 2009, 11:46:57 AM »

My sibling experience that showed me the truth of the words of Christ

Mark 7 : 13 Thus you are nullifying and making void and of no effect the authority of the Word of God through your tradition, which you in turn hand on. And MANY THINGS OF THIS KIND you are doing.

Oh yes. I was in error and have been shown my fault.

My husband ion Wednesday was taken physically from me and our 12 year old son.  As was our Lord falsely accused so too is my precious husband who now lives the trial and intense anguish of Revelation 2 : 10 ....behold the devil shall cast some of you into prison that you may be tried.  and you shall have tribulation ten days; be thou faithful unto death and I will give thee a crown of life.

My husbands name is Cornelius Abraham xxxxxxx and it is no accident that he is so named either! My son and I love him dearly and are so grateful to be his family.  

There is a court petition that is being prepared to be presented against the verdict and the sentence. Please pray for his endurance and protection, wisdom and comfort in this most trying time. I am so blessed to be his wife.

The enemy wants him silenced. Justice is blind and the truth has to be heard. His side has not been heard and the anguish of this trial has gone on for nine years. It has caused me to be dreawn so much closer to God and to be a blessing to my husband who finds comfort in the truths of Christ as we have come to know and share in the truths made public in BT......I pray for his protection and strength in the Lord's Plan and Will as it shall prevail....

I thank you for your prayers....

Arc
« Last Edit: June 28, 2009, 05:30:31 PM by hillsbororiver »

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #17 on: June 28, 2009, 11:50:46 AM »

G

Your grand children are so beautiful! It is already two years....!!

Arc :)

gmik

« Reply #18 on: June 28, 2009, 01:34:48 PM »

thank you - they are sweet too. 2 years have flown by.

I will be thinking of you and husband thru this. Dwell in the secret place of the most High....Court things seem to take so long to resolve...are you still in your business- holistic wasn't it??

I will be praying for God's Will to be favorable outcome.  Thank you Arc for your posts that are uplifting and call on us to dig deeper in His Word.  Your strength and patience comes thru- (I need to know this is possible as I would probably be whining and murmuring on the forum).  God Bless you during this trial.

Love,
your sis
g

Robin

« Reply #19 on: June 28, 2009, 02:13:20 PM »

That is such a painful situation for all of you. I will be praying for God's will in your lives and will pray for your husband. I thought of the verse below when I read your post. God has a perfect plan for your life.

Genesis 45
 4 Then Joseph said to his brothers, "Come close to me." When they had done so, he said, "I am your brother Joseph, the one you sold into Egypt! 5 And now, do not be distressed and do not be angry with yourselves for selling me here, because it was to save lives that God sent me ahead of you. 6 For two years now there has been famine in the land, and for the next five years there will not be plowing and reaping. 7 But God sent me ahead of you to preserve for you a remnant on earth and to save your lives by a great deliverance. 

8 "So then, it was not you who sent me here, but God.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 21 queries.