bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thanks  (Read 7837 times)

Phil3:10

Re: Thanks
« Reply #20 on: June 28, 2009, 02:26:01 PM »

Arc,
Your posts have always been a source of light to me and your knowledge of our GOD is a personal blessing to me.
I do pray for your family and for your husband as you all have to endure the burden you have shared with this forum.
The beast of humanity is carnal and we all require HIS forgiveness at all times. I just pray for GOD'S tender mercies and HIS strength as you endure the trials HE has placed before you and your wonderful family.
My prayers for a quick end to the trials and for GOD'S blessings for your husband and all.
In HIM,
Phil3:10

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #21 on: June 29, 2009, 09:09:45 AM »

Thank you for your encouragements. As you may see, the circumstances the Lord has written for me have been very intense. Not unlike Job and in my agony I often thing towards Rays wife and how she must be feeling knowing the pain and suffering Ray is appointed to endure.

All I can tell you now is that by first hand experience I have come to witness that worldly justice is blind and I believe the Truth will be heard if not now, in then before the White Throne Judgement.

My husbands company was liquidated and there are many questions regarding the disposal of the assets and the sale of the properties and do cumants pertaining to the liquidation.

My husband is a family God fearing man who is in this experience by the Will of God as am I and our son.

We rely on God alone and God is giving to us this truly amazing experience.

God's Word is True Wonderful and Perfect. I will stay in His Word no matter how bad the world becomes. Jesus is my rock, my deliverer, my fortress...

The above words were written on a bus stationed right in front of me as I pulled up my car to fill up with gas on my way to visit my darling husband who is truly Gods property.

When I got to the prison, a person stopped me and asked me to explain something in the Bible. I asked why he was asking me. He said he could see that I am not alone. ....Even there in such a difficult situation, the Lord made me talk to a prisoner on the outside, not inside the prison, but a visitor to the prison where the Lord made me explain to this person, the truth that Christiandom will not teach.

My husband might be in the worldly prison for now, but there are others in the world who are in prison also.

Please remember what Jesus prayed for all of us, especially my husband. That we do not be taken OUT of the world but that we be kept from the evil....John 17 : 15

PLEASE!

Arc

Kat

« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2009, 10:21:31 AM »

Hi Arcturus,

I can see that this very difficult trial has been long and drawn out and will continue for quite some time.  I can already see that He is letting you shine your light even in this most difficult situation.  I pray that He will give you and your family strength and endurance.  Things can look the darkness just before the dawn.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

gmik

« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2009, 02:36:47 PM »

Amen, Kat.  ... all things are new every morning...(paraphrase)

Thank you for sharing Deb. My heart and thoughts are w/ you.

ez2u

« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2009, 05:39:16 AM »

my prayer are with you   Deb do you remember the old man that came into your shop asking for meat?  wasn't that it.  I will try to find it?  God is stretching you This circumstances will not last  it will change  God be with you and your precious family  peggy

the goldfields

« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2009, 08:47:50 AM »

Dear Arcturus,
I am praying for you too.
May God strengthen you and comfort you (and your husband and son) in these trying times.
It is a difficult thing to glory in tribulations (Rom 5:3) but we know that tribulation works patience;
and patience, experience; and experience, hope.

Psalms 50:15 Call upon me, then, in the day of distress, I will deliver thee, that thou mayest glorify me.

Our hope is in the Lord.
Sam.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.046 seconds with 17 queries.