bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Facebook  (Read 21608 times)

Sandyk

Re: Facebook
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2009, 06:04:00 PM »

Hey Everyone,

I really like having all my BT friends at Facebook, it is the next best thing to having local BT friends.  Enjoy seeing how everyone is doing and interacting is great!  Thanks for all the replies.  :D

bunnylife

« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2009, 02:47:21 PM »

I wanted to thank those that joined me as friends on Facebook. As my ex-church friends are on Facebook and I am not looking to be persecuted (until the Lord thinks it's time), I have created another account for just BT friends. So I have changed my link in my profile in here to point to that page. I will also send out messages to each of you with the new link.

It is possible they already suspect but I can not change if that is already happened. I did my best to block. However, I would like to be free to state the Truth and to share with others with like-minds.

Thank you all again for being my friends and brothers and sisters in the Lord. I do apologize for the inconvenience to anyone.

Joy & Peace,

Bunni

larissa4676

« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2009, 04:09:27 PM »

I have a FB page. I'll post the link in my profile.

Larissa

Nelson

« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2009, 04:35:09 PM »

Hi folks,

I have an fb profile, link in profile

Blessings in Him

Nelson

PS. clicked on some of the links but it brought up MY facebook page (??)

If anyone wants to be 'added' to my friends list then search for Nelson Howe and let me know you're from BT please, thanks
« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 04:38:37 PM by Nelson »

Sandyk

« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2009, 04:42:16 PM »

Hi folks,

I have an fb profile, link in profile

Blessings in Him

Nelson

PS. clicked on some of the links but it brought up MY facebook page (??)

If anyone wants to be 'added' to my friends list then search for Nelson Howe and let me know you're from BT please, thanks

Search L. Ray Smith in facebook and it should give you a link to group.

Nelson

« Reply #25 on: June 17, 2009, 04:46:27 PM »

Thanks Sandy

larissa4676

« Reply #26 on: June 17, 2009, 05:00:43 PM »

By the way, many of you will see that I get blasted by my old "church friends" allot on my FB site. The lastest...I'm in a cult! Ha ha ha. Just ignore the losers. I do.

Larissa

Ninny

« Reply #27 on: June 17, 2009, 05:20:04 PM »

Oh man a lot of my friends on FB still go to the church I left and they don't know what I believe!! Well, folks I guess we'd better buckle up our seat belts the ride could get a bit rough!! Oh well I've been accused of being in a cult too!
Kathy ;)

larissa4676

« Reply #28 on: June 17, 2009, 07:15:41 PM »

Yippee Skippee! I can make some t shirts and flyers and pass them out. We can be officail. Of course I speak as a fool.

I agree, we must get ready for a bumpy ride. At least those who are "out" so to speak. Receiving so much hate makes BT all the more precious to me. Although I know I am chastened here, but I'm much rather be recked by Truth the dwell in the darkness I've known. To God be the glory. Forever and ever.

Larissa

Roy Coates

« Reply #29 on: June 17, 2009, 07:48:29 PM »

I'm on facebook, still learning the many benifits and how to use it :-\

Samson

« Reply #30 on: June 17, 2009, 08:13:11 PM »

By the way, many of you will see that I get blasted by my old "church friends" allot on my FB site. The lastest...I'm in a cult! Ha ha ha. Just ignore the losers. I do.

Larissa

It's Okay Larissa,

Everyone that doesn't go along with the Orthodox Status Quo of Christendom is considered a Cult, I watched an old debate on You-tube that featured the Evangelical Orthodox Cult Debater Dr. Walter Martin(He's dead now) trying
to say that Orthodox Christianity for 18 centuries believed in agreement, what he calls "essentials," The Trinity, Eternal Punishment, the Bodily Resurrection of Christ, the Deity of Christ, etc, etc. As if there was total conformity
and agreement on these points, he's full of Bologna, Christianity has been debating the Nature of Christ and other
Doctrines, since the second century CE. Yet, what Dr. Martin failed to mention was that the majority of the first
three century "Christians" were Universalists(Clement of Alexandria, Gregory of Nyssa, Origen, Justin Martyr,etc).

Funny isn't it, in the area of the eventual Salvation of all, where there was a majority, at least until the fourth
century, they don't use that statistic to support the concept of a majority belief on what they consider "Essentials."

I'm on facebook, also, hooked up with Antaiwan, have been friends with Linny and Brenda, too.

Kind Regards, Samson.
« Last Edit: June 17, 2009, 10:11:16 PM by Samson »

larissa4676

« Reply #31 on: June 17, 2009, 09:20:37 PM »

Roy and Sampson,

If you two can send me your links that would be great. I'll add you as friends as well.

Larissa

meee

« Reply #32 on: June 17, 2009, 09:34:56 PM »

Roy and Sampson,

If you two can send me your links that would be great. I'll add you as friends as well.

Larissa

Me too, if you don't mind being my friend.
Thank you, meee

larissa4676

« Reply #33 on: June 17, 2009, 09:47:42 PM »

Hello again everyone. I'm "out of the closet" as it were on FB, at my old church, when I go to the grocery store LOL. That being said, I was wondering how we can all help protect those that are not "out". This came to mind. You can create a listing on your FB for only your BT friends. If done correctly no one can see it. If anyone already has it figured out please post it to the group so we can all do it. Otherwise I'll post the directions when I can.

I'm also going to post a comment asking all my BT friends to send me a note letting me know who is who. That way I can know who not to send BT comments too. I have over 200 friends on FB and I wouldn't want to send a BT Truth to one who is not "out" yet.

Larissa

Akira329

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."
« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2009, 12:06:25 AM »

Hey Larisssa,
Its free advertisement of the site!
Its really no different than Ray and Denny's site being online and the forum.
We get guest in here too!

I just ask that people be themselves! We don't judge but christiandom does!
I can see how you handle them, I believe others here as well will know what to say when time comes when they are confronted by their non-believing friends, the forum itself is a testament to that!

I usually get messages but not wall posts.
Some friends are not serious at all when they ask questions. I just move own.

I actually had today a couple people mention some scriptures to me and I didn't even know they read the bible, go figure!!

I'm so glad we have a presence on facebook!!
and I'm so glad you guys are there!!
I don't feel to alone on there now!LOL

Antaiwan
"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile"
-Albert Einstein
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."
- Jesus

larissa4676

« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2009, 05:11:33 AM »

Gotcha Antaiwan. I didn't forget about sending you the link or cd either. Won't be til next week though, as I'll be in MN.

Thanks.

noeleena

• live life. love life.
« Reply #36 on: June 21, 2009, 07:08:15 AM »

Hi.. I have some pics on flickr . under  noeleena  edwina .  & i am on face book . i just dont know how to work it . really i dont know what i am doing . i try just ..... hmmm yea well .
 ....noeleena...

meefsgirl

« Reply #37 on: June 24, 2009, 09:47:23 AM »

Thank you to everyone who added me on FB!

Now I just need to learn who some of you are in here!!

Umm... I can't remember if I have a link to FB in my profile... best go and have a look.

meee

« Reply #38 on: June 24, 2009, 11:47:06 AM »

Hi.. I have some pics on flickr . under  noeleena  edwina .  & i am on face book . i just dont know how to work it . really i dont know what i am doing . i try just ..... hmmm yea well .
 ....noeleena...

Who are you at FB, noeleena, if you don't mind me asking?   I have my FB link in my profile.
               hugs,meee

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #39 on: July 01, 2009, 08:30:48 PM »

If I did the link-thing right, I am also now on FB.  Name is David Sanderson if the link doesn't work.

I'm on it really for friends and family, as all are scattered right now.  I doubt that I will be very active there.  I'm not there to preach the gospel, though I will eventually link to B-T.

Don't mean to be a control freak, but here goes.  I'd be happy to add any of you if:

1.  You consider me a friend.

2.  You promise not to argue religion with any of my other friends on my 'page'. 

That's all.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up

Page created in 0.056 seconds with 19 queries.