> Off Topic Discussions

O those crazy Christians.

(1/5) > >>

Sorin:
What will they do next?

http://youtube.com/watch?v=JYBADUS7dac&search=crazy%20christians

gmik:
Man, that was hard to watch.

Something tho about the courage to do that (even in error) I admire.  Even as I am cringing.

shibboleth:
I was thinking the same thing, Gena. As silly as they sound, they still had the guts to talk to these people.
The first mans t-shirt said: Jesus Saves. The second man's t-shirt said:Jesus saves from sin and hell. Jesus does save from sin and hell, but not a torturous place of fire.

When the so-called Christian was bantering with the crowd about sexual sins, I thought he had gone over the top. He sounded just like the world in his descriptions and antics.

Sorin:
Corageous, sure. A bit crazy even, maybe.  
If Christians would just believe John 6:65, then they wouldn't be doing silly things like this.

Jhn 6:65   And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father.

It was obviously not given unto them  (the crowd) to come unto Jesus. So what's the point of doing such things in vain?

And what does Mat 7:6 say?

Mat 7:6 Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

zander:
We never get crazy dudes like that in the UK, i dont know why that is, really i dont.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version