bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Can I ask you once more my pray-ers!!  (Read 5427 times)

Ninny

Can I ask you once more my pray-ers!!
« on: June 12, 2009, 02:05:17 PM »

Remember our little friend Elijah? Well he's back in the hospital this week with something they think is related to a chemo study they're in. The doctors are waiting for results...Please keep this little angel in your prayers. My family has become very much in love with this little boy! I don't know if I ever told you this about Elijah, but when his cancer which covered 1/3 of his brain.. well when they removed the initial tumor, they removed a good bit of brain tissue. As a consequence the doctor says he will likely always have problems with balance. He is a bright little two year old and is beginning to talk a lot, but still needs help walking...So please remember sweet little Elijah in your prayers!! God is good and knows what is best for this little buddy of ours! He is still in remission as far as I know, but the results of the test will reveal more information...
Kathy :-*

Sandyk

Re: Can I ask you once more my pray-ers!!
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2009, 03:59:09 PM »

Kathy,

I am really sad to hear Elijah is back in hospital.  I will be praying for him.

Marlene

« Reply #2 on: June 12, 2009, 06:39:58 PM »

Elijah, was in my prayers last night. I have been thinking about him and Hannah Grace. Now, I just pray for any child that has cancer . There are so many children and young people and adults going through it. Someday soon no one will have to battle this terrible disease.

In His Love,
Marlene

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2009, 07:33:27 PM »

dear Father, i offer this prayer on behalf of little elijah. i ask for Your mercy to cover him and Your love to blanket his little body. please Father strengthen his brain and if it is Your will, please cause his brain tissue to regenerate. Father, You love this child as You love all of Your creation. i pray that in Your love for elijah You will fill his little heart with Your grace. i ask that if it might be of Your will that the cancer which invaded his brain will never return. i pray Father for elijah's parents and family, that You will cause them to experience the comfort that only You can give. i pray these things in the Name of our Savior Jesus Christ. let Thy will be done.

claudia

Ninny

« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2009, 07:36:28 PM »

The latest I've heard on Elijah is that his white blood cells are splitting...this can't be good..it fills my heart with fear...they are testing his bone marrow...I will let you know when I hear anything
Kathy :'(

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #5 on: June 12, 2009, 08:07:46 PM »

my precious sister Kathy,
i pray that our Father will cause your fear to flow to Him. i ask that Abba Father will fill your heart and mind with His peace. i also come to your very throne Dear Father to plead on elijah's behalf, that Your will be done. as surely as Your Hands are guiding elijah's body, please bring comfort and mercy through Your love to kathy and the family of elijah, as well as our forum family as we look to You on elijah's behalf.

stand strong in the faith which our Father has given you kathy. fill your thoughts with the knowing that He loves elijah, and He alone knows what is best for little elijah. we will surely continue to pray as warriors for elijah, as well as all the little children you have brought to us for prayer. as marlene posted, praying for elijah and hannah grace has caused us to pray for all the children, as well as all who suffer with cancer (and all other diseases).

love in Christ,
claudia
« Last Edit: June 13, 2009, 05:03:27 AM by cjwood »

Roy Martin

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2009, 10:37:34 PM »

Kathy, you know you can count on my prayers for little Elijah, you and your family.

In Christ

Roy

G. Driggs

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2009, 10:38:38 PM »

Hi Ninny, praying for all that are involved with Elijah. Healing, mercy, Love from above that never fails & Peace for Elijah. Let His will be done with much thanksgiving.

With Love & Sincerity, G.Driggs

Ninny

« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2009, 11:32:14 PM »

Thank you all so much for prayers for Elijah and also for me!  I am so tired lately.  I know that God is in control and with the wonderful blessing with learning last week that Grayson's tumor is shrinking or not as they had at first thought even a residual tumor at all, but scar tissue! This is news that makes me want to sing and dance, then we lose the 2 last week, Tucker and Megan, and now Elijah getting sick, it's just a dark shadow...I do rejoice that Hannah Grace is getting stronger with each day! God is so good and He never lets us down. This stuff has really affected me this week so it is sweet knowing that behind the clouds God is there His light of love shining all the while.
Anyone whose faith seems but a tiny speck of light in a far distance, I can identify with it! But as long as that tiny speck flickers there is always hope, we can't control anything in this life, we can only reach for that little speck of faith and cling to it! God will do the rest, God will strengthen that little bit of faith when we think we've lost our way and when we need it to hold us up it surely will!
I love you all as I have said so many times before!
Kathy :-*

kenny

« Reply #9 on: June 13, 2009, 01:59:10 AM »

Kathy
All you have to do is ask and we will pray, IN THE NAME OF JESUS ELIJAH IS HEALED, "AMEN"

Roy Coates

« Reply #10 on: June 13, 2009, 06:06:15 AM »

"Can I ask you once more my pray-ers!!"

You ask as often as you are led, my friend.

Praise God, may he give strength, healing, comfort and peace to Elijah, Kathy and all you have contact with them during these tough times and during the good times. In the mighty name of Jesus, Amen

meee

« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2009, 11:51:43 AM »

The latest I've heard on Elijah is that his white blood cells are splitting...this can't be good..it fills my heart with fear...they are testing his bone marrow...I will let you know when I hear anything
Kathy :'(

Kathy and everyone, I just received an update on my Mother. She too is having white blood cell problems, they've received word on her bone marrow test that there is no cancer in the marrow. Praise Him!!!!!  She is in about her  3 rd round of cancer though.        They've found she is very low on vitamin B 12 and needs 3 shots next week and the week after.
            Yes, I'm praying for little Elijah, since his cells are splitting, that must mean something different. So sad he is in the hospital again too, poor baby and family.
            I mentioned Mummy because I had posted for prayer for her and my sis awhile back, so this is the update.
            meee

Ninny

« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2009, 12:03:28 PM »

meee,
I'm glad you let us know that! Thank you Lord that there is no cancer in her bone marrow! That is wonderful news! We need GOOD news in this dark old world of ugly, bad news!! Our Good News comes from knowing that none of it is eternal! NONE of it will ever surface again once God wipes it all away!! ;D
Kathy :D

Ninny

« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2009, 09:46:01 PM »

Hi everyone,
There is an update on Elijah and I cut it from his daddy's own words to post here for you...

"Thanks so much for all the prayers.  We brought Elijah home Saturday.  The past 2 days have been good ones!

took them 5 days to get him sorted out this time and we are starting to question this "study drug" that caused these problems.  If Elijah is in remission, why are putting him through all of this.  I really don't know how much more his little body is gonna be able to take.  We do understand that the "hope" is that this medicine will aid in remission but it hasn't been proven in Elijah's type of cancer.  What has been proven is, at least in our situation, this drug causes some really scary, life threatening side effects.   Please pray for us and the doctors as we discuss the future of Elijah's treatments this Wednesday.  Please continue to pray for Elijah's body as it is still recovering from all that he has been through."

Guys as you always have done before please continue to pray for this family and for sweet Elijah!
I can read the pain and frustration in his daddy's words. believe me, for those of you who don't know it, this man has been through a living hell with Elijah and he continues to fight his flesh to hold on to faith. He knows that whatever happens to Elijah is part of God's will, but he wants what's best for his baby! We all want the same thing..I think of our own beloved Ray and what he's going through right now! Please press in and pray for strength, wisdom and for healing. For Elijah and for our dear Ray!! :'( :'(  (Just as a reminder Elijah's cancer is called Medullablastoma)

Kathy
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.033 seconds with 19 queries.