bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Anyone here from Essex?  (Read 3937 times)

Nelson

Anyone here from Essex?
« on: June 12, 2009, 02:58:45 PM »

Hi folks,

I live in Essex in the UK. It would be nice to arrange a meetup for some fellowship and edification. I have met up with Joe and his wife (thanks Joe) in Tampa which was very nice and upbuilding so it would be nice to be able to fellowship locally on a more regular basis.

I have met up with others in the UK in the past but usually involves travelling hundreds of miles. If you are in the UK, and especially in the Essex/Kent/Herts/East London area then please let me know.

I travel the UK with work and it would be great to meet up with some of you on my travels so please let me know where you are (that is if you're happy to meet up) and then when I'm travelling to your neck of the woods I'll let you know and perhaps we can meet up.

I'll be in Rotherham, Yorks next Tuesday evening so if you're nearby let me know and we can fellowship.

• "And let us consider one another in order to stir up love and good works, not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as is the manner of some, but exhorting one another, and so much the more as you see the Day approaching" (Heb 10:24, 25)

• "For where two or three are gathered together in My name, I am there in the midst of them" (Mt 18:20)

Thanks to you all in Christ.

Grace and peace to you

Nelson

hillsbororiver

Re: Anyone here from Essex?
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2009, 06:06:28 PM »

Hi Nelson,

It was fantastic meeting up with you and your family here in Tampa and I would greatly encourage anyone in that part of England to take you up on your offer.

I felt like I was visiting with dear old friends that I met in person for the first time, there was no awkwardness figuring each other out or breaking any barriers of pretension, it was the same type of comfort that I enjoyed with Gena and her husband and Craig and his family.

I dug up the post I made here shortly after our visit.

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,7020.0.html

Peace,

Joe

chav

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2009, 03:36:53 PM »

Hi Nelson

I have sent you a PM

Dave

sansmile

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • my beautiful grandchildren
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2009, 03:53:17 PM »

Aw Nelson,
about 18months too late.....as i moved from Romford to the highlands of Scotland then. We were  in Romford for 20 yrs... I and my husband are hoping to meet up with Dave UK and his wife when they come visiting Scotland  next month. So, if you ever up  this way feel free to look us up. I know that those that beleive what we do ....the truth....are few and far between.
God Bless
Sandie
Walk in the Spirit

Nelson

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2009, 04:57:16 PM »

Hi Sandie,

Thanks for your reply. I do work in Scotland several times a year, usually East Kilbride or Edingburgh (even got to visit the Shetlands in March) so next time I'm working in Sctoland I'll let you know and we can take it from there.

Grace and peace to you and yours

Nelson

emkayfey

« Reply #5 on: June 19, 2009, 03:35:39 AM »

Hi Nelson, Iive in Kent! specifically Gravesend. I have met with Dave UK on two previous occassions but he travelled all the way from Southampton on the second occassion it was a bigger meeting with Fabio and his fiancee as well, we hope to meet again in Septembet with another Bibletruth member, Bev.

It will be nice if we can meet before then...I can come to to essex and you're welcome here at anytime. feel free to pm me.

looking forward.

gohaley

« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2009, 08:36:04 PM »

Hey Nelson,

I'm Greg and my wife is Charlene. We're based in the Croydon area of South London. We're willing to travel pretty much anywhere to meet up with others of like mind. Been reading BT for a few years now but I've only just joined the forum a few months back. I really want to fellowship with others to help me learn more. Hope to hear back.

God bless
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 22 queries.