bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The holy Word of Hollywood  (Read 7045 times)

musicman

The holy Word of Hollywood
« on: June 13, 2009, 01:28:26 AM »

Today I saw probably the most disgusting movie ever.  That's right, my curiosity for sickness got the better of me.  I guess I'm still fascinated by the whole hell garbage.  To think people believe that crap is appalling.  The movie was "Drag me Straight to Hell".  It was full of really gross scenery.  This old Gypsy woman was p'd because she couldn't get an extension on her home loan.  So she puts a curse on this woman that will send her to eternal burning in 3 days (wasn't that how long jesus preached in hell?).  She kept pulling her dentures out and coughing up flem.  Then later, this fly kept going in that other lady's nose.  I wanted to puke.  Now I always heard that god made hell to punish those who miss church and don't tithe.  How come some old Gypsy with an attitude can call her evil spirit friends to take any old person to hell she wants.  god can't even control who goes to hell.  What a Pansy.  Now as a distinguished bible-truths forum member, I will do a service for each and every one of you.  At the advice of her spiritual.. . . . .um. . . .adviser she sacrifices her kitten.  Didn't work.  Got more powerful help to destroy the evil spirit.  Didn't work.  Finally, the lady gives the curse back to the corpse of the gypsy, who gets it back to her at the end even though she was dead.  So no happy ending here (there couldn't be if hell exists anyway).  The young lady goes to the fires of hell at the end of the movie.  So now that you know what happens you won't need to check it out for yourself.  What would ya'll do without the saving hand (saving people from such a gross movie) of da MusicMan?
« Last Edit: June 13, 2009, 01:00:55 PM by musicman »

firefly77

Re: The holy Word of Hollywood
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2009, 01:49:15 AM »

Musicman,
I watched the trailer advertising the movie... there was no desire in me to even want to see it. It's funny that the church's portrayal of hell resembles Hollywood a lot... Sick sick sick!!!!

kenny

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2009, 02:02:57 AM »

Thanks da MusicMan

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2009, 05:33:40 AM »

she SACRIFICES HER K-I-T-T-E-N?!?!?!  >:( >:( >:( if there was a hell, she should be sent there for sacrificing her kitten. kittens are some of the cutest creations by our Father. something about this post sounds familiar. oh yes i remember. something about a hypothetical person paying $10 to see a crap movie and then leaving that movie and stepping in to see this very same hell movie... ::)

you da man musicman...

claudia

rockrdude

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2009, 10:29:00 AM »

Have they forgotten how to make GOOD movies? Yikes!

Ninny

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2009, 10:58:46 AM »

musicman,
I can't tell you how thankful I am that you sacrificed yourself for all of us, such dedication!! You are truly a magnificent fellow!!  :D :D :D
Kathy ;)

Ninny

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2009, 11:11:02 AM »

Hey Rockrdude!
We mentioned Bucket List the other day...good movie...I saw it on tv, Morgan Freeman and uh..Jack Nicholson, I think, Oh it was good, I thought. maybe a bit too tame for da musicman, but did I say it was good? ;D
Kathy ;)

kenny

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2009, 01:44:28 AM »

You know i really have not watched a lot of movies or TV so i would probably not go see a movie with that name, i haven't even watched Star Wars, but i did watch this movie the other day called August Rush that was pretty cool
Kenny

Marlene

« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2009, 02:23:10 AM »

Yes, Kenny, I too have watched August Rush. It is cool.

Judy on here mentioned that movie a while back.

In His Love,
Marlene

jeetkunejimi

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2009, 07:23:56 AM »

Why is anyone being dragged into hell, I thought that most people would rather go there of their own 'FREE'will than be playing harps all day long in heaven.

I thought Jesus had to drag us unto him,lol.

Now that would be a great film, "DRAGGED INTO HEAVEN". Probably would have Colin Farrell saying a billion hale Mary's to escape the doom of the Kingdom of God only to have them thrown back at him by Tom Cruise sat in his Scientology pyramid atop his penthouse appartment. Eventually only to have Farrell sacrifice his pet hamster to send Cruise to heaven forever.

Now I'd pay to see that, or i'd at least get a pirate copy from a friend.
Join me now in my new massive money making business venture, selling asbestos blankets only on Sundays at the exits of Orthodox churches. It's really gonna take off.

firefly77

« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2009, 10:56:20 AM »

jeetkunejimi,
Very funny indeed!
 ;D ;D ;D

Ninny

« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2009, 01:18:16 PM »

I'm laughing here, jimi!!  :D :D :D funny!
Kathy :D

daywalker

« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2009, 01:35:44 PM »

Yea, I watched the previews a few weeks ago. It looked really stupid... Glad to hear that my predictions were accurate.

Daywalker.  8)

musicman

« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2009, 01:38:24 PM »

Eventually only to have Farrell sacrifice his pet hamster to send Cruise to heaven forever.

Isn't it Richard Gere that does weird stuff with hamsters?  Oh I'm sorry.  Those would be gerbils.
« Last Edit: June 16, 2009, 01:39:56 PM by musicman »

Ninny

« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2009, 01:53:02 PM »

eeewwww :P
 ;)

judith collier

« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2009, 01:58:35 PM »

Musicman, HAMSTERS-OUCH!!!!!! Oh, yeah, YUK to the HELL movie, and WITTY to jeembzyyetj(forgot, sorry) Judy

meee

« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2009, 04:51:07 PM »

Yucky, I hate even the commercials for stuff like this.  People open themselves up for evil, letting that stuff into they eye gates, don't they?
               meee

Ninny

« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2009, 05:36:35 PM »

Judy You never cease to crack me up!! Jeetkunejimi..poor guy!
laughter is good medicine thank you...musicman..you started all of this!!
Kathy :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 22 queries.