bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Prayers for Yvonne  (Read 5215 times)

stephen

Prayers for Yvonne
« on: June 13, 2009, 06:12:46 PM »

Just an update for all of you who have been praying for Yvonne.

She was in a coma for 3 weeks and 2 days and came to on Monday, 8 June. She had lost her speech and did not recognise anyone. According to the Doctors she would have to undergo extensive therapy and would have to retaught everything like we would a baby.

That's what the Doctors said, but God decided otherwise. We serve a great God. This afternoon when my 2 youngest youngest daughters went to the hospital she called them both by name and even answered some questions. It's still a long way to go, but with Gods grace, prayer and love we are confident that God is going to perform a miracle.

God bless you all for your faithfull prayers.

Stephen

Patrick

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Prayers for Yvonne
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2009, 07:01:54 PM »

Quote from: stephen
She was in a coma for 3 weeks and 2 days and came to on Monday, 8 June. She had lost her speech and did not recognise anyone. According to the Doctors she would have to undergo extensive therapy and would have to retaught everything like we would a baby.

That's what the Doctors said, but God decided otherwise. We serve a great God. This afternoon when my 2 youngest youngest daughters went to the hospital she called them both by name and even answered some questions. It's still a long way to go, but with Gods grace, prayer and love we are confident that God is going to perform a miracle.

God bless you all for your faithfull prayers.

Stephen

Thanks for the update, Stephen.

Marlene

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2009, 07:03:19 PM »

So, glad to hear the news Stephen. I will continue to pray for her and all of you. God, is working in a powerful way.

In His Love,
Marlene

EKnight

« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2009, 07:45:28 PM »

Stephen,

That is really great news.  It's so good to hear since at time it feels like nothing is right with the world.  I am glad to hear God is working his mercy with Yvonne.

God Bless you and your family.

Eileen

Ninny

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2009, 08:24:46 PM »

YAAAYY!! Steven!! Never underestimate what God and love can do!!! So great!!! ;D
Kathy :D

Dave in Tenn

• FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2009, 10:45:38 PM »

It sounds like He already has, in over-ruling the prognosis.  Very glad to hear such good news. 
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

aqrinc

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2009, 01:09:34 AM »

Hi Stephen,

Great update, i will echo Dave, it seems GOD HAS already performed a Miracle or several for Yvonne. When we Pray GOD'S Will Be Done, it may be that What HE HAS Already Released in the heavens; is then released on earth for us.

Mat 6: 7-10 (ASV)
And in praying use not vain repetitions, as the Gentiles do: for they think that they shall be heard for their much speaking.
Be not therefore like unto them: for your Father knoweth what things ye have need of, before ye ask him.
After this manner therefore pray ye. Our Father who art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
10  Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, as in heaven, so on earth.

george. ;D

Robin

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2009, 01:51:51 AM »

I am so happy to hear that. I've been thinking about all of you.

Continued prayers.

MG

cjwood

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2009, 03:53:17 AM »

hello stephen,
thank you for the update on yvonne. it is truly an awesome thing when our Father, the Master Designer and Great Physician, knows His prognosis will reign over that of man. i can only imagine the thrill in your soul when you heard yvonne call your daughters by name AND answer some questions. what man has professed by their limited sight and worldly knowledge, God has exposed by His Spirit and infinite Wisdom. oh heavenly Father, i pray that You continue to work in yvonne's life as only You can. i ask that Your strength will be her strength, and that Your comfort will be her comfort. may Your mercy and love be the salve to heal her mind. thank you also Father for our brother stephen, whose faith in Your abilities has caused him to request prayer on yvonne's behalf. i pray for stephen that he will continue to STAND in that faith which You Father have given him. i pray for his children as they look to their daddy for strength and assurance, as stephen looks to you as his Abba Father for his strength and assurance. i pray that Your perfect will be done in yvonne's life. in the Name of our Lord Jesus Christ, amen.

love in Christ,
claudia

meee

« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2009, 05:34:41 PM »

Stephen this is such joyous news and want a witness to the medical staff as well as any that hears this story.
                    Thank you for filling us in on God 's performing his love on Yvonne .
                        meee

Linny

« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2009, 06:40:53 PM »

Wow, such great news!  ;D

Roy Coates

« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2009, 12:35:06 AM »

Praise God, great news

judith collier

« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2009, 05:58:20 AM »

Praise God Stephen for your Yvonne! Judy
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 19 queries.