bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: No Night There  (Read 4541 times)

Terry

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
No Night There
« on: July 03, 2009, 11:06:45 AM »

I know the chosen elect, the few will reign with Christ for a 1000 yrs. Or whatever length of time that will actually be
Rev 21:25 says there will be no night there so what I’m asking is without night how can time be measured how would you know when a thousand years had ended I mean the first day would always be the first day without night to cause  day two,I know this is Spirit and I’m trying to see it I keep thinking of
Gen 1:3  And GodH430 said,H559 Let there beH1961 light:H216 and there wasH1961 light.H216
Gen 1:4  And GodH430 sawH7200 (H853) the light,H216 thatH3588 it was good:H2896 and GodH430 dividedH914 H996 the lightH216 fromH996 the darkness.H2822
kho-shek'
From H2821; the dark; hence (literally) darkness; figuratively misery, destruction, death, ignorance, sorrow, wickedness: - dark (-ness), night, obscurity.
Am I’m seeing this right, Rev 21:25 where it says there shall be no night there means
; figuratively misery, destruction, death, ignorance, sorrow, wickedness: - dark (-ness), night, obscurity.
God Bless
Terry
Terry

Marky Mark

Re: No Night There
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2009, 11:24:09 AM »

Am I’m seeing this right, Rev 21:25 where it says there shall be no night there means
; figuratively misery, destruction, death, ignorance, sorrow, wickedness: - dark (-ness), night, obscurity.God Bless
Terry

I would say that you have it right Terry. :)

Rev.21; 27And there shall in no wise enter into it any thing that defileth, neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie: but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

Peace...Mark

Kat

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2009, 12:23:51 PM »

Hi Terry,

Rev 21:25  And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there.

First of all we need to know exactly what this is talking about.  Verse 1 tells us it is, "And I saw a new heaven and a new earth:"  Then in verse 10-11 says; "that great city, the holy Jerusalem, descending out of heaven from God, v.11 Having the glory of God..." So this city is "New Jerusalem" it is the kingdom that the Elect have inherited.  It is the the kingdom of God and will be lighted by the "glory of God," as it says in verse 11.  Because "God is light, and in Him is no darkness at all." (1 John 1:5)

Mat 18:3  And said, Verily I say unto you, Except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.

1Co 15:50  Now this I say, brethren, that flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom of God; neither doth corruption inherit incorruption.

So only the Elect will be born into the kingdom, as it says only the "converted" will be there and "flesh and blood cannot inherit the kingdom."  The way I see it is that though the kingdom of God will have come to earth, it is still spirit and invisible to the physical world.  

I believe the earth and it's lunar cycles and seasons will remain the same, so time will continue.  If physical people are put back on the earth for their judgment in the Lake of Fire, then maybe they will live through day and night, wake and sleep like it is now.  I think Christ and the Elect will be present on earth, but maybe invisible (spirit) at least part of the time.  These people on the earth would be facing the destruction of their carnal beast or the second death and this would not happen instantly at His return. 

Rev 11:18  And the nations were angry, and Thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that Thou shouldest give reward unto Thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear Thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

I found where Ray mentioned there being "no night" in one of his articles.

http://bible-truths.com/lake10.html ------------------

Here are a few that existed before our parents sinned:

* The spiritual weakness of Adam and Eve
    * Satan the serpent devil
    * No protection from the serpent devil
    * The Tree of the knowledge of good and EVIL
    * Nighttime and darkness
    * Human emotions of greed, lust, and vanity

God created all of these things, and yet not one of them is "good" in and by its self. Yet they are all perfectly good for the purpose for which they were created. But since they are not inherently good, they will all be changed or discarded after they have fulfilled their purpose. In the kingdom of God there will be, no weakness, no insecurity, no devils, no night, no emotions of lust and vanity, and nothing ugly. All of the things that I listed are TEMPORARY tools that will be discarded when the human race is perfected.
----------------------------------------------------------

Hope this was helpful.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Terry

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2009, 12:53:40 PM »

Thanks Mark and Kat, before God opened my eyes i would see these scriptures as literial and that would be that,but now when i see things with Spiritual eyes these same scriptures can snow ball in to a Bible study, Awesome,
Thanks
Terry
Terry

aqrinc

« Reply #4 on: July 03, 2009, 03:41:28 PM »

Hi Terry, Mark, Kat,

As i read these posts, it brought to mind other portions of Scriptures in Genesis & Revelation: Rays teaching from the 2008 Nashville conference is even clearer now. We are in GOD'S Timing moving from Darkness (Chaos or Disorder) to Light (Cosmos or Order).

Below i am putting my current understanding of the overall plan for humanity as revealed in The Scriptures. This is not an end all be all; just my current best effort to share in the discourse with the brethren & sisthren.

Blue Highlighted and bold bracketed text are my own words, other Bold and highlighted text are for emphasis only.

This was the raw construction site being prepared for the building (making).

Gen 1:1  In the beginning of God's preparing the heavens and the earth--
Gen 1:2  the earth hath existed waste and void, and darkness is on the face of the deep, and the Spirit of God fluttering on the face of the waters, (Chaos Disorder)

Now the work of turning all the blueprints into properly functioning parts of the whole is going ahead.

Gen 1:3  and God saith, `Let light be;' and light is. (Coming to be Order)
Gen 1:4  And God seeth the light that it is good, and God separateth between the light and the darkness,
Gen 1:5  and God calleth to the light `Day,' and to the darkness He hath called `Night;' and there is an evening, and there is a morning--day one.

The undergirding (skeleton/frame) now in place; all the specialized equipment (modular) are being installed and connected.

Gen 1:6  And God saith, `Let an expanse be in the midst of the waters, and let it be separating between waters and waters.'
Gen 1:7  And God maketh the expanse, and it separateth between the waters which are under the expanse, and the waters which are above the expanse: and it is so.
Gen 1:8  And God calleth to the expanse `Heavens;' and there is an evening, and there is a morning--day second.

Now the Earth project is at the stage where it will be able to start producing to its design specs.

Gen 1:9  And God saith, `Let the waters under the heavens be collected unto one place, and let the dry land be seen:' and it is so.
Gen 1:10  And God calleth to the dry land `Earth,' and to the collection of the waters He hath called `Seas;' and God seeth that it is good.

This Earth is a Factory that makes everything for humanity, GOD Made and Programmed this Factory for us.

Gen 1:11  And God saith, `Let the earth yield tender grass, herb sowing seed, fruit-tree (whose seed is in itself) making fruit after its kind, on the earth:' and it is so.
Gen 1:12  And the earth bringeth forth tender grass, herb sowing seed after its kind, and tree making fruit (whose seed is in itself) after its kind; and God seeth that it is good;
Gen 1:13  and there is an evening, and there is a morning--day third.

These luminaries were also place exactly where they provided the best protection for our Home from space debris.

Gen 1:14  And God saith, `Let luminaries be in the expanse of the heavens, to make a separation between the day and the night, then they have been for signs, and for seasons, and for days and years,
Gen 1:15  and they have been for luminaries in the expanse of the heavens to give light upon the earth:' and it is so.
Gen 1:16  And God maketh the two great luminaries, the great luminary for the rule of the day, and the small luminary--and the stars--for the rule of the night;
Gen 1:17  and God giveth them in the expanse of the heavens to give light upon the earth,
Gen 1:18  and to rule over day and over night, and to make a separation between the light and the darkness; and God seeth that it is good;
Gen 1:19  and there is an evening, and there is a morning--day fourth.

Here the factory is ramping up production exactly on its appointed schedule; That GOD Programmed in.

Gen 1:20  And God saith, `Let the waters teem with the teeming living creature, and fowl let fly on the earth on the face of the expanse of the heavens.'
Gen 1:21  And God prepareth the great monsters, and every living creature that is creeping, which the waters have teemed with, after their kind, and every fowl with wing, after its kind, and God seeth that it is good.
Gen 1:22  And God blesseth them, saying, `Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters in the seas, and the fowl let multiply in the earth:'
Gen 1:23  and there is an evening, and there is a morning--day fifth.

Gen 1:24  And God saith, `Let the earth bring forth the living creature after its kind, cattle and creeping thing, and beast of the earth after its kind:' and it is so.

Gen 1:25  And God maketh the beast of the earth after its kind, and the cattle after their kind, and every creeping thing of the ground after its kind, and God seeth that it is good.

Gen 1:26  And God saith, `Let Us make (be making) man in Our image, according to Our likeness, and let them rule over fish of the sea, and over fowl of the heavens, and over cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that is creeping on the earth.'

This is the introduction of the reason for all the prior preparation of the Heavens and the Earth.

Gen 1:27  And God prepareth the man in His image; in the image of God He prepared (prepares) him, a male and a female He prepared them.
Gen 1:28  And God blesseth them, and God saith to them, `Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the earth, and subdue it, and rule over fish of the sea, and over fowl of the heavens, and over every living thing that is creeping upon the earth.'

Gen 1:29  And God saith, `Lo, I have given to you every herb sowing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree in which is the fruit of a tree sowing seed, to you it is for food;
Gen 1:30  and to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the heavens, and to every creeping thing on the earth, in which is breath of life, every green herb is for food:' and it is so.

Gen 1:31  And God seeth all that He hath done, and lo, very good; and there is an evening, and there is a morning--day the sixth.

The summation i see is:
Genesis: 1 & 2 (Beginning, Darkness, Chaos, Disorder) to Revelation 22: 16-21 (YLT) (Consummation, Light, Cosmos, Perfect Order)

Rev 21: 21-27 (YLT)
21  And the twelve gates are twelve pearls, each several one of the gates was of one pearl; and the broad-place of the city is pure gold--as transparent glass.
22  And a sanctuary I did not see in it, for the Lord God, the Almighty, is its sanctuary, and the Lamb,
23  and the city hath no need of the sun, nor of the moon, that they may shine in it; for the glory of God did lighten it, and the lamp of it is the Lamb;
24  and the nations of the saved in its light shall walk, and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it,
25  and its gates shall not at all be shut by day, for night shall not be there;
26  and they shall bring the glory and the honour of the nations into it;

Is verse 27 saying the scroll is being written still at that time, since most of humanity is still being saved here. ???

27  and there may not at all enter into it any thing defiling and doing abomination, and a lie, but--those written in the scroll of the life of the Lamb.

Rev 22: 10-15 (YLT)
10  And he saith to me, `Thou mayest not seal the words of the prophecy of this scroll, because the time is nigh;
11  he who is unrighteous--let him be unrighteous still, and he who is filthy--let him be filthy still, and he who is righteous--let him be declared righteous still, and he who is sanctified--let him be sanctified still:
12  And lo, I come quickly, and my reward is with me, to render to each as his work shall be;
13  I am the Alpha and the Omega--the Beginning and End--the First and the Last.
14  `Happy are those doing His commands that the authority shall be theirs unto the tree of the life, and by the gates they may enter into the city;
15  and without are the dogs, and the sorcerers, and the whoremongers, and the murderers, and the idolaters, and every one who is loving and is doing a lie.

Rev 22: 16- 21 (YLT)
16  `I, Jesus did send my messenger to testify to you these things concerning the assemblies; I am the root and the offspring of David, the bright and morning star!

17  And the Spirit and the Bride say, Come; and he who is hearing--let him say, Come; and he who is thirsting--let him come; and he who is willing--let him take the water of life freely.

Rev 22:17 (CLV)
And the spirit and the bride are saying, 'Come!' and let him who is hearing say, 'Come !' And let him who is thirsting come. Let him who will, take the water of life gratuitously."

18  `For I testify to every one hearing the words of the prophecy of this scroll, if any one may add unto these, God shall add to him the plagues that have been written in this scroll,
19  and if any one may take away from the words of the scroll of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the scroll of the life, and out of the holy city, and the things that have been written in this scroll;'

Rev 22:20  he saith--who is testifying these things--`Yes, I come quickly!' Amen! Yes, be coming, Lord Jesus!
Rev 22:21  The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ is with you all. Amen.

george. ;D :o ::)

« Last Edit: July 04, 2009, 04:16:57 AM by aqr »

Marky Mark

« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2009, 04:06:52 PM »

George my brother,

Great Spiritual insight to those of us that have the ears to hear and the eyes to see Gods ultimate plan and salvation for all. Could be a best seller ;D.

Peace...Mark
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.041 seconds with 23 queries.