bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Thanks  (Read 4349 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Thanks
« on: June 09, 2006, 10:00:28 AM »

Thank you.
I have not written in a long time, truth is, I have been in such deep study !!....It is wonderful and I am soooo  glad God's Holy Spirit led me to your sight.
I must tell you, I have hand written nearly everything I have read in your studies, looked up every scripture, commented in my Bible, and have been ask why my Bible looks so funny.   I did this so when I have it with me, I have scriptures underlined, and should anyone whom God sends to me , I can at least find an answer that is scripture, correct and they can believe.   (most don't).   But, the answer is there !!.
I just copied the last study on Prayer, and, I had already really learned that from your former studies.              
I have recently been hospitalized with Pneumonia, Bronchitis and Rhematoid Arthritis in my lungs, but..........I know...how to pray !..........I know there is a plan, a reason, and I am looking forward to God showing me how to show others his plan through me if that is his wish.        It is so good to relax in this crazy world, and I , like you, am thankful each and every day for each and every thing he gives me.  My cup runneth over !!!...........Thank you again and I look forward to more study !!............

Dear Janiece:
I am glad that our site has inspired you in your time of great trial.  I will pray that God will continue to encourage and inspire you.
God be with you,
Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 22 queries.