bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: thank you  (Read 4318 times)

lauriellen

thank you
« on: July 08, 2009, 12:12:44 AM »

i just want you to know how thankful i am to have found you.  i litterally think that i would not be alive today if not for finding you.  i have been through so many trials in the last 4 or 5 years, that i was at the point of giving up....but God is SO merciful, and He had pitty on me and led me to you......you give me hope and strength, and i hope that gives you encouragement in return.....you never know when something you post means the difference between someone swallowing a bottle of pills because of being without hope, and putting them back in and closing the lid, because you have  given them the spark of hope.
with love,
lauriellen

Ninny

Re: thank you
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2009, 12:38:38 AM »

Lauriellen, I'm very glad you're here! Each one that comes our way just adds to our blessings. We have so many blessings here..So many times my tears have been dried right here on this forum! God is working here and I'm glad we're all a part of it! Don't ever give up because God never gives up on us. He loves us so much and nothing can stop that love. You are right where God has put you and we are all on the same journey...
Praying for you..
Kathy :-*

Kat

« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2009, 01:03:40 AM »

Well Lauriellen, of course we are glad you found us too  :)
Isn't it just a wonder how God has everything timed down to the nano second.  So it all happened just as He had planned, you were meant to be here with us.  It is really a joy to hear posters have been such an encouragement to you.  I hope you will continue to enjoy the fellowship that we have here, it is such a blessing that God has given us this place.

mercy, peace and love
Kat

Marlene

« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2009, 02:03:40 AM »

Lauriellen, I am also glad you found the forum. I have been blessed by your post often. To, see how you are enduring your grieve and all.

For sure this all is of God. In here when we hear of the trials of others, it makes it easier to endure ours. But, being able to be with like minded people is awesome.

No doubt, we have been blessed to learn the truths of God with others.

There are no concidences with God. He has a plan and he is carrying it out. We all are just blessed  to know our purpose. To know, there is no Hell well that really shows God as he truly is. GOD IS LOVE AND LOVE NEVER FAILS. Someday everyone will know the truth and it will set them free.

In His Love,
Marlene

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2009, 04:42:21 AM »

hi lauriellen,
thanks back at ya for the kind words you posted. i read back through all of your previous posts to refresh my memory of your journey to BT. our Father drew you here for His planned purpose. you asked Him to show you the truth regarding your son's death and because of a family member's insensitive and unscriptural statement regarding hell. please my sister, do not ever despair to the point of wanting to end life. you HAVE been given the TRUTHS which you asked your FATHER for. He has opened your eyes to Truths which you (and each of us on this forum) never even knew were there to be shown. His Hope is inside of you lauriellen. His Hope is witnessed in the life, death, and resurrection of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, The Hope of Glory. that IS our Hope, one day each and every person that has ever lived will see That Glory face to face. the family you have joined on this forum was awaiting your arrival, and we did not even know it. God the Father adds to our forum family as He sees fit. as He plans it. He knows our needs and He supplies ALL our needs. we must hold on to the faith that HE has given us. without that faith we have no hope. without that faith we cannot overcome this world. without Jesus Christ, true faith cannot exist.

stand strong in what your Heavenly Father has shown you, and continue asking Him to show you ALL that He has revealed through His Son, our Brother Jesus Christ.

claudia

G. Driggs

« Reply #5 on: July 08, 2009, 05:06:11 AM »

Thank God He brought you here Lauriellen. He often brings us to the edge before pulling us back. Very happy you are here.

Peace, Love
G.Driggs
« Last Edit: July 08, 2009, 05:23:46 AM by G. Driggs »

9440geoff

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2009, 07:50:41 AM »

Thank God for Lauriellen. All praise and glory to Him

bluzman

« Reply #7 on: July 08, 2009, 04:28:57 PM »

Hi Lauriellen,
              You know we all need compassion and understanding and mercy in our lives.
Without God's Love we would be nothing.
               May God be with you every minute of every day.
                                          Bluzman

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #8 on: July 08, 2009, 04:40:19 PM »

The blessing flows both ways. 

Rom 1:11  For I am longing to see you so that I may impart to you some spiritual gift to make you strong,
Rom 1:12  that is, that we may be mutually encouraged by each other's faith, both yours and mine.

Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Linny

« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2009, 08:19:45 PM »

Lauriellen, Praise God for His mercy shown to you. No matter how bad life can get down here, there is always someone who needs you. The Lord has plans for you and just for you. I am thankful you are here with us. May you continue to grow in faith and joy in life. We too have been through and are going through many trials. We intentionally, with the help of the Lord, live in joy and thanksgiving.

My husband asked me to paint him a sign and he hung it above our bedroom door as a daily reminder as we walk out to start our day. It says, "Enjoy life regardless of your circumstances."

Be blessed! Lin
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.03 seconds with 20 queries.