bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down

Author Topic: Testimonies  (Read 21746 times)

TheRysta

Testimonies
« on: June 24, 2009, 01:00:11 PM »

We always hear of testimonies from people who say they've been to or seen hell.

Are there any testimonies from people out there who say that they have been shown that hell is NOT real?

mharrell08

Re: Testimonies
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2009, 01:14:54 PM »

Are there any testimonies from people out there who say that they have been shown that hell is NOT real?

I'm not sure how anyone could be 'shown' anything that is not real...for if it does not exist, how can it be seen?

But these scriptures testify of what we know and believe to be true [...let God be true, but every man a liar...(Rom 3:14)]:

John 3:10-12  Jesus answered and said unto him, Art thou a master of Israel, and knowest not these things? Verily, verily, I say unto thee, We speak that we do know, and testify that we have seen; and ye receive not our witness. If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, how shall ye believe, if I tell you of heavenly things?

John 7:6-7  Then Jesus said unto them, My time is not yet come: but your time is alway ready. The world cannot hate you; but me it hateth, because I testify of it, that the works thereof are evil.

1 John 4:13-14  Hereby know we that we dwell in him, and he in us, because he hath given us of his Spirit. And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.

Rev 22:16  I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star.

Hope this helps,

Marques

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2009, 06:43:35 PM »

Exactly, it's like when someone says;

"I have proof that God doesn't exist!"

OH REALLY? To quote ray. lol. You can't have PROOF of something that doesn't EXIST.

LOL

daywalker

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2009, 07:54:18 PM »

Well, you probably won't ever be able to travel the world in a private jet and make lots of $$$ telling people that God really does love ALL His Creation and that there is no Hell... hence you probably won't ever hear a 'testimony' of someone claiming they saw 'proof' that Hell doesn't exist.

Nope, BT is the closest you'll ever get...

- Daywalker.  8)

kenny

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2009, 09:44:26 PM »

We always Hearof testimonies, thats all i have to say about that.

musicman

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2009, 01:03:23 AM »

Actually, I have read a few.  Most near death delusions involve seeing one's life pass before their eyes.  In a few of them, they say they met jesus and he revealed that he would never create such a place.

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2009, 03:29:01 AM »

i can say this for a fact, that ray smith, as well as many of our forum family have been shown through His Spirit, with our eyes of Spiritual understanding, that INDEED hell is NOT real (except in the blinded minds of churchianity)!!!

claudia

TheRysta

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2009, 08:30:54 AM »

Actually, I have read a few.  Most near death delusions involve seeing one's life pass before their eyes.  In a few of them, they say they met jesus and he revealed that he would never create such a place.

Now THIS is interesting. If I could find a few of these then that would be great.

I don't care if 'visions' are genuine or not. All I need are SOME accounts of people shown that there is no hell to prove that they are not reliable.

As for the spirit showing and stuff... I really have no experience of the Spirit, so I don't understand what you're talking about. I have felt a nice feeling once when praying but it really wasn't THAT intense. I've been told that once I feel the Spirit I will know it. It seems though from here, that the Spirit tells different people different things.

Craig

• There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2009, 08:37:05 AM »

All I need are SOME accounts of people shown that there is no hell to prove

Why do you need to prove anything?  Be familiar with scripture and let God do the proving.

Craig

kenny

« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2009, 08:54:14 AM »

Why do you need to prove anything?  Be familiar with scripture and let God do the proving.

Craig
I am with Craig on this one
kenny

Roy Martin

« Reply #10 on: June 25, 2009, 10:26:23 AM »

The proof and testimonies you seek are in the scriptures.

Roy

Marky Mark

« Reply #11 on: June 25, 2009, 11:00:13 AM »

Craig

Ryan my brother. :)

As Craig has stated, why do you need proof of silly notions that you seem to want too capitalize on as of late ???. This forum is a Godsend to all those that use it as such.Carnal matters of the heart should be well left alone to the babylonian heart, of which, there are formats all over the web for such inquiries.If you don't mind me saying,why not spend your time reading and studying Rays teaching's here at BT's, in tandem with Scripture.This will at least bring about a more Spiritual condition of the questions that you pose. ;)

All for the Praise and Glory to the Father,in Christs Love.

Peace...Mark

southland

« Reply #12 on: June 25, 2009, 11:27:51 AM »

Well said Marky mark.

Matt :)

NoviceBeliever

« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2009, 12:00:33 PM »

I always like to listen to what Ray says about scriptural proof.  Show me 2 scriptures that prove or disprove anything.  I kinda think you won't find it. NB

bible man

« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2009, 07:35:23 PM »

We have to be careful never to let experiences, dreams, manifestations etc. persuade us away from what the scriptures teach. The word is our guideline  and should be our bottom line!   

God bless

indianabob

« Reply #15 on: June 26, 2009, 12:15:20 AM »

Friend TheRysta,

Regarding God's voice and learning from Him, please consider.

From my experience the relationship may be something like this: 
We study our Bible for years and then one day as we read and pray for clarity, a sense of understanding washes over us, words make sense and we are pleased to see with new eyes.  OR we struggle with resentment over some hurtful words spoken against us by a friend and then after sincere prayer for relief, a feeling of forgiveness enters our mind and heart and we no longer hold on to the resentment that was eating away at our guts. 

in John 10:4 "And when he brings out his own sheep, he goes before them; and the sheep follow him, for they know his voice."  We learn that Jesus' followers recognize his voice and recognize truth when they see it, because they are shown truth by a miracle of God. 

So, please don't expect any special tingly feeling every time you study the truth.  If it happens at all it is when you realize that you have once again been shown a deeper truth and can now apply it in your daily life.  For example how did I feel when I first realized that I didn't have to carry my past sins with me the rest of my life; that I didn't have to perform works to make up for past sins and that my works from then forward were based on love and appreciation for perfect forgiveness?  Well I felt wonderful and at peace and that was a "still small voice speaking in my ear or mind" that allowed me to accept Jesus' sacrifice and God's love.  It isn't often a strong and powerful voice, but it is a feeling of contentment and knowing that you are safe and that your future is in the hands of a true friend; Lord Jesus.

As for the spirit showing and stuff... I really have no experience of the Spirit, so I don't understand what you're talking about. I have felt a nice feeling once when praying but it really wasn't THAT intense. I've been told that once I feel the Spirit I will know it. It seems though from here, that the Spirit tells different people different things.

aqrinc

« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2009, 01:37:39 AM »

We have to be careful never to let experiences, dreams, manifestations etc. persuade us away from what the scriptures teach. The word is our guideline  and should be our bottom line!   

God bless

Amen brother. ;D

george.

TheRysta

« Reply #17 on: June 26, 2009, 08:29:50 AM »

All I'm saying is, t'would be odd if we only had testimonies of hell but not testimonies of no hell.

jg

« Reply #18 on: June 26, 2009, 11:56:18 AM »

I think if you were to just eat a huge helping of chili with beans, a few dozen halapeno peppers, then head straight to bed.  You might just have a "spiritual dream" that you could then use to travel all over the world making millions telling people of your dream that there is no hell.  Just a thought :)

Roy Martin

« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2009, 02:46:52 PM »

There is absolutely no such thing as a real testimony of hell.
 People all of their lives have heard about hell stories. It gets into their subconscious and becomes a fictitious fear. And then there are those that straight up lie about witnessing hell..
The power of suggestion can be very powerful. Its only in their carnal minds, and that's all there is to it.
You can believe the lies, or you can believe the scriptures. Which do you believe?

Peace
Roy
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up

Page created in 0.04 seconds with 19 queries.