bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Prayer for Patience  (Read 4147 times)

bunnylife

Prayer for Patience
« on: June 24, 2009, 03:56:54 PM »

I did moved this topic from General Discussions to over here as I felt it that in belong here instead.

There are some things or situations that you have to go through over and over. I experienced this over the weekend. A person I love dearly and I ask a reasonable request that he knock on the door before using the key I gave him... and got blown out of the water.  All the anger, frustration, filth came pouring out of his mouth. I was in tears as I tried to tell him that isn't true. I did not try to say anything hurtful... he just kept pouring out all the hurt.. and finally in tears I reach for the car door because I didn't want to say anything not in love but choose to open the door to escape (Thank God is was locked). I not even realizing me are moving at least 50 mph. I love him dearly and asked God to forgive me because I did at one point get angry and said a word I hate to even hear.

I prayed to Daddy God about this situation. I know he is angry because I am sick and can't help like a normal person. He is family .. my family.. and I know that only God can change him. It hurts me that he hurts and his so angry and so afraid of what is coming upon this world. I know that it hurts Daddy God even more than me to see him like that. I am ashamed that I even let the word out of my mouth... I didn't want to hurt God or him.  I pray for patience because it hurt so bad that I wanted to end this relationship but I can't.. he is my son.   :'(  My mom says he'll never change and to end the relationship. It is very possible he may never change but I don't know that. The spirit of God says not to end it.

I pray for patience knowing in hope that Daddy God is in control of every situation. I pray knowing that Daddy God will send more trials, tribulations. That in the refining process we are being made into sons and daughters of God so we will be found worthy. I pray because He is a God of Love, mercy and forgiveness and patient toward all. I pray because Daddy, Father God causes me to pray. I pray blessings on my son and family. Luke 6:28, Mat 5:44 not of myself but by the spirit.

In His Love,
Bunni

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: Prayer for Patience
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2009, 06:10:45 PM »

my sister bunni,
after reading your thread i felt your heartache and frustration within my own heart. but even in this personal heartache of yours, you are so aware that even and especially these kinds of trials with our own physical family are some of the hardest to go through. but you also have been shown by His Spirit that He will guide you through this valley of the shadow of death. in my own life and my own trials i am now understanding that this valley is the the death of our physical/carnal beast. i do not know your son, but it is so obvious that he hurts deeply because out of the mouth come the things in his heart. your personal constant prayer and petition to Daddy God, Abba Father and the prayer of the saints for our Father to give you His patience and guidance in this matter of your relationship to your son, is an honor and a relief for your troubled heart.

bunni, you are such a strong woman of God, and i know that you look to Him for all your provision both physical and spiritual. stand strong in that faith that He has given you.

your sister,
claudia
« Last Edit: June 28, 2009, 03:34:11 AM by cjwood »

Ellie

« Reply #2 on: June 27, 2009, 12:40:39 AM »

Bunni, Claudia has written a beautiful reply to you.I wil pray for you and your son.Be comforted,,,,,,peace....Ellie....

G. Driggs

« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2009, 06:13:48 AM »

Hi Bunni, dear Sister, dont beat yourself up too much because of what you said. You are absolutely right, He is in total control, of you, your mind, your heart, and your mouth. I have heard Ray say, He (Daddy God) will get you to really hate your sins before He changes you, so yes I will pray for your patience. We are all sinful in some way.

Ecc 7:20 For there is no righteous man in the earth Who does good and never sins.

Rom 3:23 for all sinned and are wanting of the glory of God.

Dont try to be too righteous, or too wicked either.

Ecc 7:16 Do not be abundantly self-righteous, And do not be thinking yourself superlatively wise; Why should you make yourself desolate?
Ecc 7:17 Do not be abundantly wicked, and do not be frivolous; Why should you die when it is not your time?
Ecc 7:18 It is good that you hold to this, And from that also do not let your hand rest; For he who is fearful of Elohim shall come forth from them all."

Mat 13:29  But he said, Nay; lest while ye gather up the tares, ye root up also the wheat with them.
Mat 13:30  Let both grow together until the harvest: and in the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, Gather ye together first the tares, and bind them in bundles to burn them: but gather the wheat into my barn.

Praying for your Patience

Peace & Love, G.Driggs

EKnight

« Reply #4 on: June 27, 2009, 01:53:18 PM »

Bunni,

I think I can completely understand your situation.  It sounds like I am dealing with something similar to your situation with your son.  The difference is, I have very little love left for him and I am ashamed.  How can I love an enemy who is a total stranger when I can't love a family member?  So for what it's worth, you are a few steps ahead of me in the race to become conformed to his image.

I will keep you in my prayers.

Eileen

bunnylife

« Reply #5 on: June 27, 2009, 07:00:07 PM »

Thank you all for your words of encouragement, wisdom, understanding and for your prayers.

I will continue to place my son in God's hands as I know He is in control and knows what is best. I know that Daddy God is working in my life as He chooses and I can't rush it.

Someone of you going through similar situations, I will be praying for you. We are all on different paths and timings as we are unique but one destination... to be transformed into His image.

In His Love,

Bunni

Ninny

« Reply #6 on: June 27, 2009, 07:45:01 PM »

Bunni, it breaks my heart to read your words..I don't even know the first thing about what you are going through..I do know that God puts difficult people and situations in our lives to perfect us somehow, I can't understand why He does it.. I DO know that God is in control of it all though, but even knowing that- it doesn't make the situation go away or the going through it any less painful. So all I can do is all I can do in any situation over which I have no control and that is to offer my prayers and my love..I pray that you can feel the love coming your way and I know God hears all of our prayers!
Hang on..
Kathy :-*

firefly77

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2009, 01:46:57 AM »

Bunni,
This is where the rubber meets the road, isn't it? We never find out the depth of the love of God and how he is able to love through us unless our love is tested by fire. We can say we love someone, but do we still love them when they don't meet our expectations or do things that are inconsiderate and selfish, they disappoint us over and over and over again. How deep is our love, really? I believe some of us at this very present time have a person in our lives that we love deeply and they hurt us again and again. Are we going to run out of love, give up and walk away or are we steadfast, trusting God's work in our hearts, knowing He is ultimately in control of the situation and that it is part of the course of being shaped into His image.
How many times are we hurting our Savior and He still loves us with an everlasting kind of love? He needs to fill our hearts with His love because human love is just not enough.

Let's pray for each other...

Angie
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.035 seconds with 19 queries.