bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: TRANSFORMERS 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 8517 times)

lilitalienboi16

TRANSFORMERS 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: June 05, 2009, 03:26:23 PM »

ZOMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhtGnCa8x2k

I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I LOVED THE FIRST ONE!! CAPSLOCK FOR EPIC WINZ!

seriously though.. this is gonna be amazing!! i cannot wait!!!!!!!!!!!!

daywalker

Re: TRANSFORMERS 2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: June 05, 2009, 03:54:34 PM »

"What you are about to see is Top Secret... do not tell my mother!"

Ahahaha, looks sweet!  ;D :D ;) :) 8)

Ninny

« Reply #2 on: June 05, 2009, 04:01:31 PM »

Oh Yeah, baby I'm goin' to see it!! Woo Hoo!! Awesome!!!!! I am with you I cannot wait!!
Kathy :o

aqrinc

« Reply #3 on: June 05, 2009, 05:46:24 PM »

I like it mucho, :o but, i theenk i need a beeger box (TV).

george. ;D 8) ::)

Marky Mark

« Reply #4 on: June 05, 2009, 05:58:48 PM »

$200,000,000 to make a movie ???. That's insane :-[.

musicman

« Reply #5 on: June 05, 2009, 08:00:16 PM »

$200,000,000 to make a movie ???. That's insane :-[.

I guess computer animation has gone down in price.

gmik

« Reply #6 on: June 12, 2009, 12:31:20 AM »

I liked the first one, so I will see this one too.  (I know, I surprised myself too) :D

deftarchangel

« Reply #7 on: June 12, 2009, 12:50:02 AM »

I just hope the Soundwave character is done well in this movie.  He was always my favourite Transformer growing up.  He looked cool.  He sounded cool.  He was cool!

:) 

Akira329

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."
« Reply #8 on: June 13, 2009, 07:43:08 PM »

I just hope the Soundwave character is done well in this movie.  He was always my favourite Transformer growing up.  He looked cool.  He sounded cool.  He was cool!

I'm with you!
I still don't like the fact that bumblebee talks all computer and clicks and music???What???
I remember in the 80's cartoon the autobots had a certain regal quality in tone, no?

There are suppose to be a lot more robots in this one too! A lot more action scenes!!
I can't wait!!!

They also actually put some transformer history in the movie by introducing the Fallen. Awesome!!

Antaiwan
"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile"
-Albert Einstein
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."
- Jesus

musicman

« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2009, 01:06:48 AM »

And that chick.  She's awsome.  She was in that super hero's movie.  She was married to the blue man.  Guess why he was blue.  Oh, you guys know.  Guess she was to busy to . . . . . . .

deftarchangel

« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2009, 02:33:10 AM »

And that chick.  She's awsome.  She was in that super hero's movie.  She was married to the blue man.  Guess why he was blue.  Oh, you guys know.  Guess she was to busy to . . . . . . .

Cook him dinner?  That would depress me too.

As for Transformers 2, I'm also hoping the interaction between Megatron and Starscream is more reminiscent of the 80's cartoon relationship than the first film.  I was really disappointed that Starscream barely talked at all in the first movie.  Their rivalry in the cartoon was definitely one of the more entertaining aspects for me.

Starscream: "It's time for a change Megatron.  It's time for action, not words.  I am the leader of the future!"

Megatron: "You couldn't lead androids to a picnic.  How can you pretend to lead the Decepticons?"

Classic!

« Last Edit: June 14, 2009, 02:34:29 AM by deftarchangel »

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #11 on: June 23, 2009, 05:47:55 PM »

zomg! I'm seeing this tonight at midnight in IMAX, the premier, w00t w00t i can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

meefsgirl

« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2009, 10:00:44 AM »

The first one surprised me... I only went to see it cuz hubby wanted to go... but I really liked it. So I'll see the second too.

musicman

« Reply #13 on: June 25, 2009, 12:58:44 AM »

Saw it!!  Has anyone ever heard of. . .... ... . too much action?  Too much medal flying around and too much shrapnel for those human heroes not to get killed.  It starts to get on my nerves.  I think Hollywood needs to take a step back and at least convince the simple minded like myself, that a person could get through something unfazed.  And that guy was way out of his league with that broad.  And he was even cheating with steal tongue lady.  That second chick had every man's dream and this goof ball was screaming and trying to get away.

And why do people always steal movies.  I saw some of the same kids in both of the movies I saw today.  What is happening with our youth?   

aqrinc

« Reply #14 on: June 25, 2009, 03:32:41 AM »

Saw it!!  Has anyone ever heard of. . .... ... . too much action?  Too much medal flying around and too much shrapnel for those human heroes not to get killed.  It starts to get on my nerves.  I think Hollywood needs to take a step back and at least convince the simple minded like myself, that a person could get through something unfazed.  And that guy was way out of his league with that broad.  And he was even cheating with steal tongue lady.  That second chick had every man's dream and this goof ball was screaming and trying to get away.

And why do people always steal movies.  I saw some of the same kids in both of the movies I saw today.  What is happening with our youth?   

Musicman,

Well you paid for both, :o so i guess you are going to pharissee them huh ;D.

george. :-X

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 23 queries.