bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Prayers for my Family.  (Read 5357 times)

Marlene

Prayers for my Family.
« on: June 25, 2009, 02:55:21 AM »

A while back I had you all praying for my youngest neice Billie Jo who is 21.  She is in an abusive marriage she has a son 4 whose Father  is not the man she is married to now. He hit him a while back and she turned him in and stayed with my Sister and  my Neice who takes care of my sister who had a stroke about 4 years ago. Well, my neice who is Married to this man decided to give him another chance so moved back with him. He is on probation for 5 years for hitting my nephew. Well, this time her husband and his sister knocked my neice down when she came in from work and broke her tail bone. She was afraid to tell the hospital when she went in. However, she has called and is waiting on some help to get a place to live and move both children out of the situation. She is planning on moving back in with my Sister and Neice with the children by the weekend.

They are willing to take her till this place helps her to get into an apartment.  I just hope she follows through with this. This is really doing a number on my  Sister who is has a very bad heart. She only sleeps about an hour a night for fear over her life. I really think my neice does not know how to handle this.
I know she is afraid. I fear for her life... But, only she can make a decision that is right.

I would appreciate it if you would pray for them all.

Also, I am needing a pretty serious surgery on my lumbar spine. I cannot decide what to do. I am in almost constant pain. But, I am a diabetic and there is risk with this surgery. My Mom who is 88 is distressed from all of this plus with my Sisters family. I can take time on decision to have it. But, I am in lots of pain.

I know God is with me, but that Beast is having a hard time not feeling the weight of the world.

My Main concerrn is for my family and those sweet little children one 4 and one 2.

In His Love,
Marlene
« Last Edit: June 25, 2009, 02:59:00 AM by Marlene »

NoviceBeliever

Re: Prayers for my Family.
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2009, 10:14:20 AM »

Marlene:

We are all lifting you and your family up in prayer.  GOD is with you always.  NB

Marlene

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2009, 09:54:49 PM »

Thanks for your prayers . NB

Marlene

lauriellen

« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2009, 12:23:10 AM »

you and your family are in my prayers.
with love,
lauriellen

lauriellen

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2009, 12:30:00 AM »

YOU SAY                    GOD SAYS                                BIBLE VERSE

its impossible              all things are possible                  luke 18:27

i'm too tired                i will give you rest                      matt 11:28-30

nobody loves me          i love you                                 l john 3:1

i can't go on               my grace is sufficient                  ll cor 12:9  Ps 91:15

i can't figure it out       i will direct your steps                 prov 3:5-6

i can't do it                 you can do all things                  phil 4:13

i am not able              i am able                                   ll cor 9:8

i can't manage            i will supply all your needs            phil 4:19

i am afraid                 i have not given you a spirit
                               of fear                                      ll tim 1:7

i feel all alone             i will never leave you or
                               forsake you                                heb 13:5
« Last Edit: June 26, 2009, 02:58:04 PM by lauriellen »

Ninny

« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2009, 01:17:36 AM »

Praying, Marlene..
Kathy :-*

aqrinc

« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2009, 01:41:38 AM »

YOU SAY                    GOD SAYS                                BIBLE VERSE

its impossible              all things are possible                  luke 18:27

i'm too tired                i will give you rest                      matt 11:28-30

nobody loves me          i love you                                 john 3:1 john 3:34

i can't go on               my grace is sufficient                  ll cor 12:9  Ps 91:15

i can't figure it out       i will direct your steps                 prov 3:5-6

i can't do it                 you can do all things                  phil 4:13

i am not able              i am able                                   ll cor 9:8

i can't manage            i will supply all your needs            phil 4:19

i am afraid                 i have not given you a spirit
                               of fear                                      ll tim 1:7

i feel all alone             i will never leave you or
                               forsake you                                heb 13:15

lauriellen,

That is poetry in The Scriptures, :-* Thank GOD And Our Lord Jesus Christ.

george ;D.

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2009, 02:06:42 AM »

dear marlene,
i too will lift up you, your mother, your sister, your niece, and her children. i cannot imagine having anyone smack down a young child, especially a young child in my own family. and then for your niece to be knocked down by her husband and his sister, should be the very last opportunity he (or his sister) would ever have to lay a hand on anyone in your family. i don't know who it is whom is trying to help your niece get the apartment, but hopefully it is someone or some agency that has experience in dealing with abusive situations, like a safe house for women and their children who have been abused. and watching the stress your mother is trying to deal with surely must be heartache. she feels helpless to help her grandchild and her great grand children. and all of this surely causes your chronic pain to worsen. i know stress causes mine to. your niece is absolutely confused and afraid and lost. we are here for you marlene, as you always are for us in our times of need. you know that all is of God, and you know that our lives are constant battles of one degree or another between the physical and the spiritual. STAND in your knowledge that God will be your STRENGTH, through Christ Jesus within you via His Spirit. TAKE UP that shield of FAITH which will deter the fiery arrows directed at you by the adversary. and, continue, continue, continue, to pray without ceasing that God's will be done for yourself and all of your family members, most especially for the precious little children.

your sister in Christ,
claudia

Marlene

« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2009, 02:39:58 AM »

Thank you all so much for your prayers. Laurieellen , thanks for the scriptures. George is right just like poetry. Claudia, thanks for your kind words and prayers. Claudia, yes it is an agency who deals with these things. So, I am so happy she called them. I am hoping she will be with my Sister and Niece by the weekend. The oldest childs Father is going to help her move. He is pretty tired of this man. He lives out of town, but took time out to come up and check on them all and help them some. Billie Jo is still hurting pretty bad and they say it may take a few months before she feels better. She is a real tiny girl just a little over 100 lbs. She is a beautiful girl and so are the children.

I have got to spend more time with the oldest. The Father never wants his to be with us. God only knows we are the best influence for him.
I always wanted a Boy and when Ethan was born I got to spend lots of time with him. He just stayed with me for a few hours last week while his Mother worked. He adores my Husband. He called me the other day and told me I love you. He is hillarious and so gorgeous. The other baby Mikey   is small like the Mother and is sweet but I barely get to see him. But, when I do he wants to kiss me. The boys both get along so good.

I go to God, with all my cares and know he loves me. But, sometimes we can start to loose sight when we go through things like this. All, I can say is God blessed me with the kindest husband in the world. He always tells me , there are things we have no control over. We cannot control another person .
I know, this is all true.
Thanks Kathy for your prayers. Well, of course I know you all are wonderful who read and pray.
Claudia, you are right stress makes you hurt more and it raises my blood sugars. But, I have the Dear Lord to thank. My Blood Sugars are in the low hundreds. I need to keep tight control on them. Stress can mess with that. But, the Lord is in control of them. Things are good on that front the last couple of days. It is important to keep them good so I will heal. As, this will take many weeks to heal and lots of recovery and rehabilitation.

Again, thanks. I am feeling much better. God has been coming to me today. The load does not feel so heavy. Just, had to give it all to him.

I love you all so much.  You are wonderful Brothers and Sisters in Christ and I thank God for all of you.

In His Love,
Marlene
« Last Edit: June 26, 2009, 02:43:42 AM by Marlene »

G. Driggs

« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2009, 07:13:52 AM »

Hi Marlene, praying for you and your family. Peace, safety and comfort to your sister and her children, and courage and mercy for you.

G.Driggs

Psa 31:24  Be of good courage, and he shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the LORD.

Psa 33:18  Behold, the eye of the LORD is upon them that fear him, upon them that hope in his mercy;

Rom 12:12  Rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing instant in prayer;
Rom 12:13  Distributing to the necessity of saints; given to hospitality. 

Terry

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2009, 09:13:29 AM »

Marlene
My heart and prayers go out to you and your family
God Bless
Terry
Terry

Ellie

« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2009, 12:30:55 AM »

Marlene...Praying for you all....
               In his peace...Ellie.....
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.043 seconds with 20 queries.