bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Questions  (Read 6921 times)

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Questions
« on: June 09, 2006, 10:02:03 AM »

Do you worship Jesus?

Do you Worship God?

If the Bible says to worship both The Father and the Son, and God also says that you are to have no other gods before Him, does that mean the Bible is contradicting itself? If it does, Sir, then that makes the Bible a flawed book and who knows which of the scriptures in it are true. Are you getting all your ideas about the afterlife and other things from a flawed book? It doesn't appear that you think so Mr.Smith. If the Bible is perfect, which it is, than it has no flaws, no contradictions, the only way for the above facts to be true is for Jesus and God to be one and the same. Read Colossians 1:15-23 and tell me Jesus Christ is not God!!!

Dear Peter:
You are arguing with yourself, and even then, not very well.  I have consistently taught that "I and My Father ARE ONE" (John 10:30).  I state that in my paper on the pagan trinity.
You refuse to believe the simple meaning of words.  Jesus never said: "I and My Father are the same ONE PERSON," now did He?  Did He?  Then why do you suggest that that is what He said or meant?  That same Jesus also said that a man should leave his father and mother and cleave unto his wife and the two of them shall BE ONE.  He did not, however, say that the two of them shall be THE ONE AND SAME PERSON, now did He?  DID HE?

From my paper on the trinity:

Page 22, Paragraph 3:  "Is Christ God?  YES HE IS!"

Paragraph 4:  "Is Christ worthy of worship?  YE HE IS!"

Paragraph 5:  "So Christ is called 'God,'

Paragraph 6: "Jesus IS God!"

What in the world are you arguing about, Peter?  You have not a clue as to what you are talking about.
Ray

Craig

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • There are two kinds of cops.The quick and the dead
Questions
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2006, 11:34:36 AM »

I have sent you two letters, both of which you did not actually answer  my questions. You say that I am arguing with myself? I see no argument, I also do not see any holes in what I say. I pointed out several verses that support the Trinity yet you have not responded with answers to any of them, you merely shoot back at me with witty remarks and say what you believe without any scripture; I know what you believe, that's why I'm writing to you. The way you explain things leaves several contradictions in the Bible. Do you believe there are any contradictions in the Bible? Now that you already have my questions, why don't you try and actually answer them using your "logic" instead of dodging them? Sir, I have the perfect clue as to what I am talking about. I have heard and studied several messages given on this subject by many teachers and pastors. Here are a few examples regarding the Trinity for you:

1. Picture an a pple, it has the skin, the meat, and the seeds, with all of them being one fruit: an apple.

2. Now think of our own bodies, we have a brain (The Father), a heart (The Son), and hands (the Holy Spirit), with all of them not taking away from the fact that we are one person.

Also, I would very much like to here what you have to say about Colossians 1:15-23, which says Jesus is the image of the invisible God and He created the heavens and the earth. A little fact about when it says He is "the firstborn over all creation", the word "firstborn" is not talking about a timely order but it is talking about His position and authority. I know what you think about the Trinity, I just see too many holes and contradictions in what you say. If you can fill these holes with scripture in context, that is what I'm looking for. You are also thinking of God in terms of being within time, Ray, God created time and is thus outside of time, I'm sure you know this. I have wasted too much space writin g a letter that's just going to bounce off your forehead so I'll quit throwing my pearls before swine. Have a good night Sir.

Peter, you are beside yourself not having a clue as to what you are talking about.  You finished your last email with "...tell me that JESUS IS NOT GOD"!!!!  Assuming that I do not teach that Jesus is God. And why is that?  Because you didn't even read my paper on the trinity.  I give you FOUR STATEMENTS THAT JESUS IS GOD in four successive paragraphs.  What now is your response to what I showed you?  Nothing.  Not a word.  Did I write all that for you just to waste my time?  Did you see where I called Jesus GOD on four separates occasions in my paper?  Well did you see that?  What then do you have to say about that?  Do you now apologize for suggesting that I believe something that I DON'T believe?  No.  You write back with more stupid physical analogies to try and prove that God is a trinity of three persons.  Water is: 1 liquid, 2 gas, and 3 solid.  Therefore GOD IS A TRINITY OF THREE PERSONS.  Where do you come up with this crazy unscriptural nonsense?
Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 22 queries.