bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: i need a tiny prayer  (Read 4811 times)

lovepeace

i need a tiny prayer
« on: June 28, 2009, 02:45:16 PM »

I would rather not specify what exactly I need a prayer for, but I know I need one

I need help trying to relax. I try so hard to relax & to let go of the things that need letting go. Whether its for a couple months or a couple years. I just need help trying to realize that it is not such a big deal.

Please send a prayer my way if you can. If you do not know exactly what to say please just pray for me to help relax and maybe not care so much  :) It is not that I do not want to care, it is just that right now I cannot, and not by my choice.

Thank You,
Chanelle

Ninny

Re: i need a tiny prayer
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2009, 02:51:43 PM »

Sweet Chanelle,
My prayers are with you and love...God will provide what you need, God is there and He is in control!
Hang on there, girlie!  :D
Love you,
Kathy ;)

Phil3:10

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2009, 02:58:42 PM »

Chanelle,
My prayer for you is to relax and to just seek GOD'S will in your life. HE is everything and often HIS will is not what our will is. Often we make it much harder on ourselves by trying to control everything by ourselves. We all care about so many things and often in the overall scheme of the complexity of life the things we care so much about are really not that great. Life on this earth is much pain and turmoil and little happiness and pleasure. Thank GOD that this life is but as a vapor which appears and then vanishes away. It is the future which holds the real pleasures.
Hang in there and trust the only ONE worthy of trusting and HE will see your through.
In HIM,
Phil3:10

aqrinc

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2009, 04:34:07 PM »

Done chanelle.

george. :)

9440geoff

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2009, 06:05:18 PM »

I can empathise with you, Chanelle, in this, but it is a process. I pray that God will guide you and lead you spiritually and physically to a place where you can let go and relax.
Geoff.

firefly77

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2009, 08:01:28 PM »

Chanelle,
I also empathize with you... I am in a similar place. I just want to be able to turn it off like a light switch, relax and let God be God and be the child that knows that Abba Father will work it out.

Weymouth New Testament, Colossians 3:15
And let the peace which Christ gives settle all questionings in your hearts, to which peace indeed you were called as belonging to His one Body; and be thankful.

Angie

meee

« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2009, 08:05:50 PM »

Prayer sent Chanelle.
        hugs,meee

Roy Coates

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2009, 12:40:31 AM »

May God have His will and His way in your life, in Jesus' name, amen

G. Driggs

« Reply #8 on: June 29, 2009, 08:07:19 AM »

Praying for your peace dear Sister, its ok, your ok. He is merciful when we ask in Jesus' name.

Peace & Love to you

G.Driggs

gmik

« Reply #9 on: June 29, 2009, 02:38:41 PM »

I will remember you in prayer Chanelle.  May the Lord grant you His Peace.  Have you read Psalm 91?

Samson

« Reply #10 on: June 29, 2009, 06:01:59 PM »

I would rather not specify what exactly I need a prayer for, but I know I need one

I need help trying to relax. I try so hard to relax & to let go of the things that need letting go. Whether its for a couple months or a couple years. I just need help trying to realize that it is not such a big deal.

Please send a prayer my way if you can. If you do not know exactly what to say please just pray for me to help relax and maybe not care so much  :) It is not that I do not want to care, it is just that right now I cannot, and not by my choice.

Thank You,
Chanelle

Hello Chanelle,

I can relate to your desire to want to be able to relax and just let things go and not making such a
big deal. This might be something in your case that will take time and experience to gain improvement over, in the
meantime, make it a focus in your personal prayer. Usually whats involved in what you state above revolves around
patience and tolerance, my two biggest character flaws. God is creating us in his image, a gradual process, not
something achieved right away. If you need alot of improvement in those areas like I do, God will cause or have
cause circumstances that will test and train you in these areas and frankly speaking, you probably won't enjoy it.
Read Hebrews. 12:5-11, it might help. Also read the Thread that Joe Hillsborough River started entitled Patience and
Tribulations, located in General Discussions, it might be on Page two, at this point in time.

May God be with you and give you endurance, Samson.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.028 seconds with 20 queries.