bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Down

Author Topic: An Athiest meets God!  (Read 9735 times)

lilitalienboi16

An Athiest meets God!
« on: June 29, 2009, 03:50:37 PM »

Ninny

Re: An Athiest meets God!
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2009, 04:37:22 PM »

Alex I don't know why, but I am laughing!! That was very funny!!  :D
Kathy ;)

lferretj

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2009, 04:47:16 PM »

Very Funny, and I used to wonder why some people didn't believe in God.
  lferretj

OBrenda

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2009, 09:19:21 PM »

The God Babylon teaches...I'm an athiest of that God also!

I'm so grateful that Jesus is the Savior of all men.

1 Timothy 4:10

Fester

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • Yes a pancake!
« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2009, 11:13:00 PM »

After watching this I know I am so going to burn in hell.
"Christianity began as a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. When it went to Athens, it became a philosophy. When it went to Rome, it became an organization. When it went to Europe, it became a culture. When it came to America, it became a business."

musicman

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2009, 12:34:42 AM »

Oh my god!!  Folks, seriously. . ..You won't believe this. . .. .but that is the same god I speak to when I drink the koolaid.  he's real people.

Astrapho

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2009, 01:14:12 AM »

Onoezhezreal???!!!  :o

Quick! Which version of the Holy Bible was that god holding up?!

kweli

« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2009, 07:47:54 AM »

:D    :D    :D

I feel like slapping this god in the face. Good one

G. Driggs

« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2009, 09:13:32 AM »

Oh my god!!  Folks, seriously. . ..You won't believe this. . .. .but that is the same god I speak to when I drink the koolaid.  he's real people.

Hey wait a minute, i like koolaid too, and Im "Real People". It all makes sense now, koolaid for everyone! Except for the Few who prefer Plain Water, blah. Hey pass that koolaid musicman.  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
« Last Edit: June 30, 2009, 09:22:25 AM by G. Driggs »

Ninny

« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2009, 10:50:11 AM »

George, you have to be careful drinking musicman's koolaid it does really strange things to him..I think it has something really potent in it!! Sometimes when he drinks it this god tells him some really weird stuff! He's screwy  for DAYS after drinking it..oh what the heck musicman is weird and screwy anyway, he doesn't even HAVE to drink the koolaid!! Shhh, don't tell him I told you any of this!!!

firefly77

« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2009, 11:22:00 AM »

Thanks for sharing...
It is truly scary that a few years ago I believed in this version of "the god of the bible" :o. It is oh so cruel and unbelievably sad.

Ninny

« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2009, 12:29:42 PM »

A LOT of us believed it, Firefly!! :o
Kathy ;)

lilitalienboi16

« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2009, 03:30:40 PM »

rofl i just watched the video again. Ugh, the churchianities god of the bible is such a joke. Itsl ike a slap in the face to God!

And you guys are all such a riot! i love you guys. Even you musicman and your koolaid adventures! and all those who sip after the koolaid as well ;)

haha

God bless :)

Alex

Ninny

« Reply #13 on: June 30, 2009, 05:28:48 PM »

Alex,
I have to tell you that was one of the funniest things I've seen! I don't know where you find this stuff! But I promise you it was hilarious!! Thank you for sharing it!! The more you watch it, the funnier it gets!!
Kathy ;)

aqrinc

« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2009, 05:49:56 PM »

The God Babylon teaches...I'm an atheist of that God also!

I'm so grateful that Jesus is the Savior of all men.

1 Timothy 4:10

Hello Brenda,

Welcome back, :-* hope your recovery is complete. ;D Can i join with you in Praising GOD And our Lord Jesus Christ for Their Saving Grace Through Their Faith Given to us.

george. ;D

ez2u

« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2009, 03:48:44 AM »

when i saw this video it just made me sick.  It was terrible because so many people believe that and its not the truth.  Its meant to make our Lord and Savior look sick and it does make Him look sick.  Lord Jesus help us  peggy

Roy Martin

« Reply #16 on: July 05, 2009, 07:54:46 AM »

I sent that to a friend still attending Babylon and he sent this one back to me. Check it out.

After living what I felt was a 'decent' life, my time on earth came to the end.

The first thing I remember is sitting on a bench in the waiting room of what I thought to be a court house.

The doors opened and I was instructed to come in and have a seat by the defense table.

As I looked around I saw the 'prosecutor.'

He was a villainous looking gent who snarled as he stared at me. He definitely was the most evil person I have ever seen.

I sat down and looked to my left and there sat My Attorney, kind and gentle looking man whose appearance seemed so familiar to me, I felt I knew Him.

The corner door flew open and there appeared the Judge in full flowing robes.

He commanded an awesome presence as He moved across the room I couldn't take my eyes off of Him.

As He took His seat behind the bench, He said, 'Let us begin.'

The prosecutor rose and said,

'My name is Satan and I am here to show you why this woman belongs in hell.'

He proceeded to tell of lies that I told, things that I stole, and In the past when I cheated others Satan told of other horrible Perversions that were once in my life and the more he spoke, the further down in my seat I sank.

I was so embarrassed that I couldn't look at anyone, even my own Attorney, as the Devil told of sins that even I had completely forgotten about.

As upset as I was at Satan for telling all these things about me, I was equally upset at My Attorney who sat there silently not Offering any form of defense at all.

I know I had been guilty of those things, but I had done some good in my life - couldn't that at least equal out part of the harm I'd done?

Satan finished with a fury and said, 'This woman belongs in hell, she is guilty of all that I have charged and there is not a person who can prove otherwise.'

When it was His turn, My Attorney first asked if He might approach the bench. The Judge allowed this over the strong objection of Satan, and beckoned Him to come forward.

As He got up and started walking, I was able to see Him in His full splendor and majesty.

I realized why He seemed so familiar; this was Jesus representing me, my Lord and my Savior. He stopped at the bench and softly said to the Judge, 'Hi, Dad,' and then He turned to address the court.

'Satan was correct in saying that this woman had sinned, I won't deny any of these allegations. And, yes, the wage of sin is death, and this woman deserves to be punished.'

Jesus took a deep breath and turned to His Father with outstretched arms and proclaimed, 'However, I died on the cross so that this person might have eternal life and she has accepted Me as her Savior, so she is Mine.'

My Lord continued with, 'Her name is written in the Book of Life, and no one can snatch her from Me.

Satan still does not understand yet. This woman is not to be given justice, but rather mercy.'

As Jesus sat down,

He quietly paused, looked at His Father and said, 'There is nothing else that needs to be done.'

'I've done it all.'

The Judge lifted His mighty hand and slammed the gavel down. The following words bellowed from His lips..

'This woman is free.'

The penalty for her has already been paid in full.

'Case dismissed.'

As my Lord led me away, I could hear Satan ranting and raving, 'I won't give up, I will win the next one.' I asked Jesus as He gave me my instructions where to go next, 'Have you ever lost a case?'

Christ lovingly smiled and said,

'Everyone that has come to Me and asked Me to represent them has received the same verdict as you,

~Paid In Full~

Peace
Roy

G. Driggs

« Reply #17 on: July 05, 2009, 01:40:46 PM »

That is awesome Roy! Sooner or later everyone will ask Jesus to represent them.

Isa 45:23  I have sworn by myself, the word is gone out of my mouth in righteousness, and shall not return, That unto me every knee shall bow, every tongue shall swear.

Rom 14:11  For it is written, As I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.

Php 2:11  And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.

Mat 10:32  Whosoever therefore shall confess me before men, him will I confess also before my Father which is in heaven.

Luk 12:8  Also I say unto you, Whosoever shall confess me before men, him shall the Son of man also confess before the angels of God:

Rom 10:9  That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

1Jn 4:15  Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him, and he in God.

Peace, G.Driggs

musicman

« Reply #18 on: July 06, 2009, 08:02:59 PM »

I don't think Carrie Bradshaw liked it so much.  As far as that court room with Satan and jesus?  That is TBN Sick 101.  See, if Jesus isn't there, Satan doesn't have much to say.  It's off to the barbacue pit.

Ninny

« Reply #19 on: July 07, 2009, 12:55:28 PM »

If Jesus isn't there, musicman, you are right satan has nothing to say...if it wasn't for Jesus NO ONE would have anything to say..If it weren't for Jesus there would be no us at all! Jesus' is the stabilizing agent it is He who calms the raging sea, we would have all ceased to exist long ago if not for Jesus!! ;) You can rest your heart in that!!
Kathy :)
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up

Page created in 0.025 seconds with 22 queries.