bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I keep asking you to pray...  (Read 4019 times)

Ninny

I keep asking you to pray...
« on: June 30, 2009, 12:39:54 PM »

A while back I mentioned my brother-in-law, Robert. He had a tumor removed from his throat and subsequently found that he has cancer cells but no more tumors in several areas of his body.  My brother-in-law is also my husband's uncle..no funny stuff, y'all..  :-) 
Anyway there is so much cancer in their family...  I am asking that you pray for Robert, I told him God is in control and that in all God's will will be done.  So if you would just pray that God would let him and my sister have peace and be able to draw close to God through this whole thing..I don't know if you remember, but this is my sister, Mary who had part of a lung removed in Dec. due to cancer..heavy smokers both...I think God is finally getting my brother-in-law's attention..duhhh..
Thank you my beautiful pray-ers!
Love you!
Kathy ;) :-*

Shammie

Re: I keep asking you to pray...
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2009, 05:40:11 PM »

I will pray for him and his family.

Shammie

tinknocker

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2009, 09:05:58 PM »

me too

Tom

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2009, 02:01:03 AM »

hi kathy,
i pray now that our Father Creator will infuse His grace and mercy into the hearts of your sister and her husband. Father we know that it IS ONLY by YOUR Mercy, Grace, Strength, and Lovingkindness that we are able to walk through each of our own personal valleys of the shadow of death daily. thank You Father for the gift of prayer given us to commune with You through Your Spirit and with our Brother Christ Jesus as our Intercessor. what a blessed Presence You are in our hearts as we combine together as Your adopted children to lift up each other and our loved ones. great is Your Faithfulness dear Father, as we continue to seek your Truths and to shine forth Your Light of Love. as our Brother Jesus Christ prayed on that evening in the garden so long ago, not our will but Thy Will be done Father. in His Name i offer this prayer for kathy's family and for each of the saints.

claudia

ez2u

« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2009, 04:30:27 AM »

they are in my prayers , kathy, please kept us updated.  peggy

OBrenda

« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2009, 09:04:13 AM »

You got it Kathy!

meee

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2009, 11:34:13 AM »

Praying ,Kathy!
              meee
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.044 seconds with 22 queries.