bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: the tithing lie  (Read 14515 times)

aqrinc

Re: the tithing lie
« Reply #20 on: July 03, 2009, 04:45:02 PM »

Instead, he offers us the Gospel of Inclusion—the simple, stunning truth that everyone has already been saved by the sacrifice of Jesus Christ.
meee

Hi meee,

His quote is Not Scripturally Correct, below i inserted some Scripture Witnesses that refute that statement.

No one has yet been saved Yet; we are being saved by the Blood Of The Lamb (Jesus Christ).

Psa 18:3 The One being praised! I call on Yahweh, And I am being saved from my enemies."

Act 2:47 praising God and having favor for the whole people. Now the Lord added those being saved day by day in the same place.

Rom 13:11  You know what sort of times we live in, and so you should live properly. It is time to wake up. You know that the day when we will be saved is nearer now than when we first put our faith in the Lord.

1Co 1:18 For the word of the cross is stupidity, indeed, to those who are perishing, yet to us who are being saved it is the power of God."

2Co 1:22 Who also seals us and is giving the earnest of the spirit in our hearts. (Down payment of the Spirit)

1Co 3:15  But if it is destroyed by the fire, we will lose everything. Yet we ourselves will be saved, like someone escaping from flames.

2Co 2:15 for we are a fragrance of Christ to God, in those who are being saved and in those who are perishing:"

2Co 5:5 Now He Who produces us for this same longing is God, Who is also giving us the earnest of the spirit." (Down Payment)

Eph 1:14  which is an (earnest of our inheritance) (Down payment), to the redemption of the acquired possession, to the praise of His glory.

1Pe 4:18 And, "If the just one is hardly being saved, where will the irreverent and the sinner appear?

As the above Scriptures say, we currently have been given a partial payment only, if partial then we are being saved not have been saved.

We must endure to the end, and then we will be saved.

Mat 24:13  But if you keep on being faithful right to the end, you will be saved.

Mar 13:13  Everyone will hate you because of me. But if you keep on being faithful right to the end, you will be saved.

1Co 15:2  You will be saved by this message, if you hold firmly to it. But if you don't, your faith was all for nothing.

So much more where that all came from.

Hope this helps our understanding.

george. :)

« Last Edit: July 03, 2009, 05:39:44 PM by aqr »

Marky Mark

« Reply #21 on: July 03, 2009, 05:25:07 PM »

To be saved is to be healed of a sickness of the heart and mind,of only the doctor Lord can do.If we follow the Doctors orders and do what He tells us, well, we will be healed.But if we make a decision to go against the Doctors orders,well,all bets are off.We cannot fix ourselves,no matter how hard we try, without the Doctors help. ;)

Peace...Mark

meee

« Reply #22 on: July 03, 2009, 05:29:31 PM »

I know George, I was pasting what Pearson had on his site.     Yes, good point Marques!
           Thanks,meee

aqrinc

« Reply #23 on: July 03, 2009, 05:34:38 PM »

I know George, I was pasting what Pearson had on his site.     Yes, good point Marques!
           Thanks,meee

Hi meee,

Sorry, : :( that was not directed at you, i was answering the actual quote you copied there. Please forgive me if i did not make that clear, i will correct it now though.

george. :-*

Akira329

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
  • "Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."
« Reply #24 on: July 04, 2009, 02:27:55 AM »

George you made a good point!!
Marques too about the idols of heart!!

I also want to make a point about Carlton Pearson(not to turn this into a bash Carlton thread)
Carlton believes in the salvation of all men but he does not believe scriptures.
He uses some to support his new teaching of inclusion.
He says a man can be saved whether he believes or not. Also that there are many ways to salvation.
From what I can read of his new teachings I don't see an understanding of the Gospel.
I hate to say it but it sounds like he's headed towards what Oprah believes.
I thanked God when he lefted his old teachings but the work in him is yet done as with us all!!

Anatiwan

"Only a life lived for others is a life worthwhile"
-Albert Einstein
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."
- Jesus

Samson

« Reply #25 on: July 04, 2009, 12:56:24 PM »

THANKS!!! my forum family I need the support of prayer.  I receive death threats all the time,I am reminded to count it all joy anyhow.  Terry im on wrej 1540 am tues wed thurs 1:30  our tv times vary in Richmond. Th is year has been ruff as i exposed the ''HELL'' LIE. Im also looking forward to participating in a dialogue on the word network with Carlton Pearson and other false prophets.  once again thanks       

God Bless!!!

Hello Bible Man,

Death Threats from "Christians," this just reinforces in yet another way, that truth cannot be found
in Christendom. Whatever happened to: " However I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those persecuting you; that you may prove yourselves sons of your Father who is in the heavens; since he makes his sun rise upon wicked people and good and makes it rain upon righteous people and unrighteous." Matthew.5:44,45. Also: " If you
forgive men their trespasses, your Heavenly Father will also forgive you; wheras if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses." Matthew.6:14,15.

This Tithing requirement or "Law"(Gk-nomos) is a subtle form of extortion and until joining this forum, I
didn't realize that there were alot of Denominations that enforced it. Religious Leaders(not everyone) are waxing from
worse to worse, their a mirror image of the Scribes and Pharisee's and other First Century Religious leaders. Aside from
the real fanatical lunatics, I didn't realize people still made death threats in this country. This all reminds me of Rays
paper: Meet the real Jesus that people hate.

May God in his mercy, protect you Bible Man, Samson

CEO

« Reply #26 on: July 04, 2009, 01:20:57 PM »

Terry

I live in Salem and work at Northwest Hardware.  Nest time you are buying Ben Moore paint say hi.

Askseeknock

Charles O

meee

« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2009, 01:04:08 PM »

Sorry about the posting of a link,I'll remember it's a No-No .
 meee

G. Driggs

« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2009, 01:30:49 PM »

THANKS!!! my forum family I need the support of prayer.  I receive death threats all the time,I am reminded to count it all joy anyhow.  Terry im on wrej 1540 am tues wed thurs 1:30  our tv times vary in Richmond. Th is year has been ruff as i exposed the ''HELL'' LIE. Im also looking forward to participating in a dialogue on the word network with Carlton Pearson and other false prophets.  once again thanks       

God Bless!!!

Hello Bible Man,

Death Threats from "Christians," this just reinforces in yet another way, that truth cannot be found
in Christendom. Whatever happened to: " However I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those persecuting you; that you may prove yourselves sons of your Father who is in the heavens; since he makes his sun rise upon wicked people and good and makes it rain upon righteous people and unrighteous." Matthew.5:44,45. Also: " If you
forgive men their trespasses, your Heavenly Father will also forgive you; wheras if you do not forgive men their trespasses, neither will your Father forgive your trespasses." Matthew.6:14,15.

This Tithing requirement or "Law"(Gk-nomos) is a subtle form of extortion and until joining this forum, I
didn't realize that there were alot of Denominations that enforced it. Religious Leaders(not everyone) are waxing from
worse to worse, their a mirror image of the Scribes and Pharisee's and other First Century Religious leaders. Aside from
the real fanatical lunatics, I didn't realize people still made death threats in this country. This all reminds me of Rays
paper: Meet the real Jesus that people hate.

May God in his mercy, protect you Bible Man, Samson

Great point Samson, I believe it is equally important not only to pray for bibleman, Matt, for his safety and courage, but for those that persecute him, may God forgive them, bless them, and keep them in as much control as possible, so that they dont hurt bibleman. Peace, safety and love to all of them. All is of God.

Peace, G.Driggs

CrossoverManiac

« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2009, 11:36:45 PM »

And just how have the Christian clergy devoured widows' houses while OMITTING the weightier matters of the law?  Try the "Christian TITHING LAW" on for size. I have a drawer full of emails and letters from widows, sick and enfirmed, and elderly, and from the family members, telling me of the horror stories regarding their church's tithing laws. Some can't afford food after "tithing."  Some can't afford medicine after "tithing." Some can't afford to pay their heart bill after "tithing."  One woman felt so guilty from all the unscriptural and evil haranguing by her pastor over the consequences of not tithing and being CURSED WITH A CURSE from Almighty God plus the prospects of eternal torture in hell fire hanging over her, if she did not TITHE MORE.  All she had left were her Food Stamps. So she tithed her Food Stamps (put them in an envelop with her name and address on it), and the pastor SPENT THEM!

Reminds me of the so-call vision of Hell by some kids from Columbia where the Christians were being tormented for the crime of 'stealing' from God  ::)  More like not giving con artists their hard-earned cash.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Page created in 0.038 seconds with 22 queries.