bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: up date and prayer  (Read 4466 times)

ez2u

up date and prayer
« on: July 29, 2009, 06:46:38 PM »

A few weeks ago I asked for prayer concerning my great nephew Cole.
this young man of all of 2 had a liver transplant and has a few scares a long the way since then  but he seems to be doing better now   thank you for your prayers and please kept this sweet family i your prayer as he is not out-of -the-woods yet.  Also i am in pa. visiting my sister the grandmother of Cole.  Good time to measure or just notice if i have grown in the Lord any.  I do want Jesus light to shine  thanks Peggy

Roy Coates

Re: up date and prayer
« Reply #1 on: August 01, 2009, 01:47:01 AM »

Praise God, thanks for the update.

judith collier

« Reply #2 on: August 02, 2009, 05:19:52 PM »

Peggy, thinking of Cole and praying still. Judy

Ninny

« Reply #3 on: August 02, 2009, 11:20:31 PM »

Peggy, glad to hear Cole is doing better..will keep paying!! Glad you're getting in a visit with your sister!
Kathy :)

Ellie

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2009, 03:26:21 AM »

Peggy, wll continue to pray for Cole.Good news though..
                Peace to all .Ellie...

9440geoff

« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2009, 08:17:52 AM »

Thanks for the update, Peggy. Praying for Cole and family.

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2009, 06:50:20 PM »

peggy,
i just told my husband that there are so many of my forum family members who are asking for prayers for family members who are experiencing some major trials in their lives. but, i am so grateful that we have a forum to come to so that we can request prayer or offer prayer. all the prayer requests are hard to read, but easy to understand that we all are experiencing trials and will continue to do so in this life, but the prayer requests for the little children who are suffering are some of the hardest to read. but in His spiritual understanding we know that all will suffer in this body of ours, but none have suffered beyond what our Saviour Jesus Christ endured. and that is our witness that no matter what we experience in this life, whether in ourselves or in those dear to our hearts, there is One Who we can go to in prayer. He will be our Strength and our Peace, and He is the Master Physician.

in His Love,
claudia
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.024 seconds with 21 queries.