bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Please pray for me  (Read 4251 times)

southland

Please pray for me
« on: July 03, 2009, 10:47:13 PM »

Please pray that I find a new place to live, and also that the Lord take my desire away to drink.
Please don't think me selfish I really battle with this and health issues.

Blessings

Matt

mharrell08

Re: Please pray for me
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2009, 10:59:12 PM »

Prayers and thanksgivings requested from God our Father and our Lord Jesus Christ.

Phil 4:13  I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

2 Cor 12:9-10  And he [Jesus] said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me. Therefore I take pleasure in infirmities, in reproaches, in necessities, in persecutions, in distresses for Christ's sake: for when I am weak, then am I strong.

Marques

aqrinc

« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2009, 11:16:19 PM »

Please pray that I find a new place to live, and also that the Lord take my desire away to drink.
Please don't think me selfish I really battle with this and health issues.

Blessings

Matt

Hi Matt,

My Prayers have been sent for you brother. I use to love the drinking, GOD took the urge or need away when HE Was ready. PM me with your info about residence please.

Read this and listen to the audio: http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,3709.0.html

george. :)

Marlene

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2009, 11:52:10 PM »

I will be praying for you Matt that you find a place to live and also, that God helps you overcome the urge to drink.  I know, for me our weaknesses come in many forms. It is all about overcoming.  I try to fix everything. It is one of the worse things about me. I can't fix a darn thing only God can.

There are so many things I don't like about myself. I just keep telling myself God is working on you. We overcome things in Gods time not our own. Boy, that is the hard part. But, God is bigger then our beast.

In His Love,
Marlene

Ninny

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2009, 01:32:18 PM »

Matt,
God loves you so much, there is never a moment when you are away from his incredible love...There is no selfishness in the desire to be better, God will make it happen! He will give you the desires of your heart because He alone knows and understands your heart and your deepest desires..
Prayers..
Kathy :D

G. Driggs

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2009, 01:45:02 PM »

Dear Matt, I'm with you, I pray for the same thing myself, praying the same thing for you my brother, and a new place to live.

Love, Forgiveness, Compassion, Repentance, and Better Circumstances From our Heavenly, Holy Father, through Jesus, not as I will, but as He wills, with thanksgiving, amen.

G.Driggs

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2009, 04:08:18 PM »

Praying for you, Matt. 
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

Ellie

« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2009, 03:45:23 AM »

Praying for you Matt..In his peace....Ellie..

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #8 on: July 05, 2009, 05:27:11 AM »

matt i ask our Father Creator that He will cover you with His mercy, and that He will be your strength, as you battle the beast within. we all are experiencing our individual battles, each of us having our eyes opened by Your Spirit that the beast spoken of in Your Scriptures indeed exists in each one of us. truly the cross we take up each day Father is this spiritual battle between our wretchedness and the faith that You have given us. the faith of Jesus Christ working within us. every battle, every burden exercising that faith, building it up. Abba Father our brother matt has come to us asking for prayer, asking for specific petitions. so Father as we each pray for matt, our Spiritual voices join together to ask that you will cause the circumstances, even right now, to be worked out for a new place for him to live. Father, matt is crying out to You as he struggles with his carnal minds' desires for drink. and it is You Who has planted the seed of repentance within his spirit. and it will be You Father who removes the desire. great is Thy Faithfulness unto Your saints.

in the Name of Jesus Christ i offer this prayer that Your will be done.
claudia
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.036 seconds with 19 queries.