bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Forum related how to's?  Post your questions to the membership.

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: For God loves  (Read 3565 times)

ez2u

For God loves
« on: July 04, 2009, 06:24:27 PM »

One of the issues that planted me into this forum was God loves the whole world and He has a plan of redemption to bring us out of our Adamic nature into the nature and being of Christ.  WoW  and its for everyone.  Its my understanding All will be saved  because of His love for us All.  To me its the happy everafter.  I know we have a part in our brain that requires enjoyment or maybe ( better said) joy.  Its a need  not a want.  Taken in balance and perspective.  Folks I am personally sick of Hell fire and damnation.  My relationship with our Lord Jesus Christ is always a breath of fresh air even when I am being corrected. When I go somewhere and hear how God is going to get you and stick it to you because you are just a no good rotten sinner.  I gotta get out of there.  Jesus is always to me a breath of fresh air.  as the plants turn toward the sun to catch the light i find my soul turns toward Him for my life.  constantly because i need Him so much.  For God is loving this world that He gives His only son to us   and His Son is giving to us  i try to do whats right and i mess up a lot. So most the time i get to do it again a few times its such a mess and I just have to wait for things to work out down the road.  Please hear what I am saiying. We are compass around Him and His love is great  No matter what God loves me Repentance is something that i have come to understand   I mean changing through Him.Its all a condition of who we are in Christ or not.  Before i understood how much He loves me I was scared a fearful little  cornered animal.  His love I call my safety net  a soft place to fall the haven in times of a storm.  My love bug.  I thank God  Peggy

aqrinc

Re: For God loves
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2009, 10:19:29 PM »

Hi Peggy,

Did you see this previous thread i started on Fear & Reverence Of GOD.

http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,10234.msg87428.html#msg87428

There are some places where the word fear is appropriate concerning our FATHER GOD; however more of the places translated fear GOD, should read Reverence or Revere or Awe or Honor or Worship GOD. Since learning this huge truth, i have been able to appreciate and understand so much more of the below and other Scripture:

Rom 8:15 (KJV)
For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; (G5401) but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

I used the KJV as the base since most of us were brought to believe the innerant words of the (King James Bible).

Gen 20:11 (KJV)
And Abraham said, Because I thought, Surely the fear of God is not in this place; and they will slay me for my wife's sake.

Gen 20:11 (GNB)
Abraham answered, "I thought that there would be no one here who has reverence for God (H3374) and that they would kill me to get my wife.

Job 28:28 (KJV)
And unto man he said, Behold, the fear (H3374) of the Lord, that is wisdom; and to depart from evil is understanding.

Job 28:28 (GNB)
God said to us humans, "To be wise, you must have reverence for the Lord. To understand, you must turn from evil."

Pro 15:33 (KJV)
The fear (H3374) of the LORD is the instruction of wisdom; and before honour is humility.

Pro 15:33 (GNB)
Reverence for the LORD is an education in itself. You must be humble before you can ever receive honors.

Act 13:16 (KJV)
Then Paul stood up, and beckoning with his hand said, Men of Israel, and ye that fear (G5399) God, give audience.

Act 13:16 (GNB)
Paul stood up, motioned with his hand, and began to speak: "Fellow Israelites and all Gentiles here who worship God: hear me!

Heb 11:7 (KJV)
By faith Noah, being warned of God of things not seen as yet, moved with fear, (G2125) prepared an ark to the saving of his house; by the which he condemned the world, and became heir of the righteousness which is by faith.

Heb 11:7 (WNT)
Through faith Noah, being divinely taught about things as yet unseen, reverently gave heed and built an ark for the safety of his family, and by this act he condemned the world, and became an heir of the righteousness which depends on faith.

Heb 12: 28-29 (GNB)
28  Let us be thankful, then, because we receive a kingdom that cannot be shaken. Let us be grateful and worship God in a way that will please him, with reverence and awe;  
29  because our God is indeed a destroying fire.

Heb 12: 28-29 (KJV)
28  Wherefore we receiving a kingdom which cannot be moved, let us have grace, whereby we may serve God acceptably with reverence and godly fear: (G2126)
29  For our God is a consuming fire.

This is a bit more exhaustive research using es-word with KJV+ = Strong's to find and compare word for word use. But it is well worth the time, as so much more can be understood, when not operating in fear as the motivator.

george. ;D

« Last Edit: July 05, 2009, 05:57:32 PM by aqr »

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
Re: For God loves
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2009, 05:32:17 AM »

i like that peggy. God is your Love Bug.  :D :D

claudia
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.022 seconds with 22 queries.