bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: An evening with Hannah Grace Harrison!!  (Read 3630 times)

Ninny

An evening with Hannah Grace Harrison!!
« on: July 05, 2009, 12:57:47 AM »

Hi everyone!! I had the most amazing blessing this evening, My son had a big crowd at their house this afternoon and evening and I got to spend the most incredible 2 hours with Hannah Grace!! My, she is looking so well! Her color is good and her hair is getting nice and thick! Her mommy said her blood counts are great and she is doing so well.

I can't tell you how I ran to greet them when they pulled up in the yard! My son was going to introduce me since I have only known them through my son and daughter-in-law and through Hannah Grace's Caringbridge page.. I went right up to her daddy and hugged him and said, "No we haven't met but I feel I SO know you!!" I hugged them all and told them what a blessing it was to see them! I have no shyness when it comes to hugging!!  :D God is so good and Hannah Grace is proof of that! To see her playing like a normal little 3 year old was almost more than I could bear! I wish you all could have experienced what I experienced today!!
God is so good!
Kathy :D ;D :-*

G. Driggs

Re: An evening with Hannah Grace Harrison!!
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2009, 02:59:30 PM »

I could not help but to experience what you experience, just by reading your words!

Rom 12:15  Rejoice with them that do rejoice, and weep with them that weep.

1Co 12:26  And whether one member suffer, all the members suffer with it; or one member be honoured, all the members rejoice with it.

I couldn't help but to have a big smile when I read of your happiness, I love your enthusiasm. :D

Peace, Love, and Happiness

G.Driggs

Marlene

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2009, 05:43:41 PM »

Kathy, I am glad you got to experience this. You, have been so faithful to pray for all those children God put on your mind.  It makes one so happy just to hear all of this. Children are such blessings to us.

In His Love,
Marlene

ez2u

« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2009, 02:20:54 AM »

Thank the Lord  so nice to hear the  Hannah  is doing better  peggy
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.047 seconds with 18 queries.