bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Please remember us in your prayers  (Read 6843 times)

Daddysgirl

Please remember us in your prayers
« on: July 05, 2009, 03:53:05 AM »

Hello family                                                           My babys been in unbearable pain past 2 nights. He would sleep for what felt like a minute and wake up with screams- this goes on the whole night. We havent had much sleep between myself, my mom whos visiting and our live-in nanny. Took him to the ER Sat morning(around 1am) and Dr said he couldn't see anything apart from some bronchitis. I feel helpless and sincerely ask for your prayers. Thanks, Matty

Ellie

Re: Please remember us in your prayers
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2009, 04:09:58 AM »

Praying for you all.Trust this is soon ressolved and you can all get some much needed sleep.....In his peace..Ellie.....

G. Driggs

« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2009, 02:48:52 PM »

I know how that feels Matty, seeing baby really sick, not getting enough rest, praying for you all. Stay strong, endure, He is faithful, and merciful.

Peace, Mercy, Love, and Healing

G.Driggs

Ninny

« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2009, 03:37:36 PM »

Matty, prayers for your baby for healing and peace and rest. There is nothing more frightening and exhausting than a sick child. I pray that God brings quick healing!! Please let us know how it's going..
Praying...
Kathy :-*

Marlene

« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2009, 05:37:42 PM »

Matty, I will keep the baby and your family in my  prayers.

A child cannot tell us how they feel.  I feel so bad for you all.

In His Love, Marlene

bunnylife

« Reply #5 on: July 05, 2009, 07:01:54 PM »

Praying for healing for your baby and for the doctors to have wisdom to find out what is wrong and to make your baby well again. Praying that you all may get the sleep you been missing. May the peace of Daddy, Father God keep you all knowing He is in full control and that your rest in Him. Matty, I know this is easier said than done as it is hard and hurts to see a baby sick. However, we serve a Almighty God of Love with whom all things are possible.

In His Love,
Bunni

aqrinc

« Reply #6 on: July 05, 2009, 09:32:04 PM »

Matty,

My Prayers have been sent for Baby and you.

george.

Daddysgirl

« Reply #7 on: July 06, 2009, 10:17:48 AM »

Hello again.

Thank you all so much for your prayers. Last night, while having a lil session myself I actually thanked God for all of you, knowing that you were truly praying for us.

Last night was better. He was still somewhat unsettled but definitely much more improved than the previous two nights. I'm still not sure what the cause of all this is but am hoping to get to the bottom of it with as little medical intervention as possible (don't have much faith in the system :-\) . Oh, and a member that I kinda trust in child-rearing matters has offered some advice which I hope will be very useful.

Again, thank you :)

With Love,
Matty
« Last Edit: July 06, 2009, 10:50:33 AM by Daddysgirl »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.053 seconds with 17 queries.