bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Two House Doctrine??  (Read 6189 times)

OBrenda

Two House Doctrine??
« on: July 06, 2009, 10:05:25 AM »

I would appreciate any direction to Ray's teachings, addressing the "Two House Doctrine"?

I appreciate your time,
Brenda

mharrell08

Re: Two House Doctrine??
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2009, 10:43:32 AM »

I would appreciate any direction to Ray's teachings, addressing the "Two House Doctrine"?

I appreciate your time,
Brenda

Nothing exposing this doctrine but here are a few emails that are related:

Email reply from Ray (http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,7814.msg62274.html#msg62274):

Dear William:  I am not sure I understand any of your questions completely. There may be a "race" of Jews today, but I suppose that neither I nor they know who they are.  Many of the Jewish religion (Judaism) are probably not Jewish by race. Some Jews by religion obviously are not, seeing that there are Jews of all races including black.  There are undoubtedly some Jews by race which are Christians or atheists.  And maybe many who claim to be Jewish by race may well be Jewish by race, if not 100 Jewish.  Names like Abraham Cohen are undoubtedly Jewish by race if indeed such a race does still exist.  Why do I use the word "Jew" in my writings? Because I comment on the Scriptures and Jew/Judah is used over one thousand times in Scripture.  After the Babylonian captivity virtually all people in Palestine and Jerusalem were called Jews. The Apostle Paul said he was a Jew, yet he was specifically from the tribe of Benjamin not Judah.  I am not sure how you thinking this is "causing a lot of confusion" in the world?  I think most of humanity could care less one way or the other concerning the race of Judah.  Too big a subject for an email, I'm afraid.
    God be with you,
    Ray

PS   All true converted Believers are "Jews" in spirit (Rom. 2:28).

[This reader specifically asks about the 2 'houses'] Email reply from Ray (http://forums.bible-truths.com/index.php/topic,4023.msg30886.html#msg30886):

Dear Juneith:
"The lost sheep of the House of Israel" included THE JEWS. There were twelve tribes of Israel, one of which was Judah, and the descendants of that tribe were called Jews. Jesus was of the Tribe of Judah (Heb. 7:14). Jesus was called a "Jew."  And Jesus "...came unto HIS OWN" which were Jews  (John 1:11). Jerusalem was dominated by Jews, those of the Tribe of Judah. Even Paul who was literally a Benjamite said that he was nonetheless, A JEW.(Acts 21:39). The Magi came looking for "He that is born KING OF THE JEWS" (Mat.2:2).  Jesus conceded that He was indeed "King of the Jews" (Matt. 27:11). They put a sign on Christ's cross:  "THE IS JESUS KING OF THE JEWS" (Matt. 27:39). Etc. Judea was a mixed population of Israelites and Gentiles, as was Samaria.

The Greek word "tekton" generally can mean an "artificer," but also specifically applies to "a craftsman in wood." That is why it is translated "carpenter" in most versions. The only Version that I know that does not use carpenter is the Concordant Version which uses the word "artisan."

God be with you,
Ray

Hope this helps,

Marques

OBrenda

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2009, 12:19:00 AM »

Thank You Very Much Marques,

I also reread Ray teaching on Lazarus & the Rich Man.

Appreciated it,
Brenda

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2009, 03:36:19 AM »

Brenda, I'm not sure exactly what this is, but the rapture paper has much mention of Two this, Two that.  I'll admit to skimming much of that section because it was refuting doctrines I'd never even heard of, much less believed.  Maybe that will help.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.

OBrenda

« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2009, 09:42:55 AM »

Thanks a Bunch Dave,

I will certainly reread that one again.  From what I understand this doctrine also teaches no christian rapture.  No trinity, but strongly believes that we should still physically be celebrating the Sabbath, No pork eating and using the correct name of God. Basically reverting pack to the all laws of the Old testament.

I'm not sure but it sounds like they believe in All Saved.  Unlike Scriptures of Jesus being the Savior of all men, I have a hard time giving answer to those whom press me to Physically Observe the Saturday Sabbath etc...
Like Ray shares with us, I know they can't see it unless God gives them the eyes....

For my own peace of mind, not for debate, I think I need to study the scriptures/teachings that gives us this freedom from physically observing these laws.

Hope you've been enjoying your music,
Brenda
 ;D

mharrell08

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2009, 09:52:44 AM »

Brenda, I'm not sure exactly what this is, but the rapture paper has much mention of Two this, Two that.  I'll admit to skimming much of that section because it was refuting doctrines I'd never even heard of, much less believed.  Maybe that will help.

Those 'twos' were speaking of one rapture for Gentiles, one for Jews (OT Saints)...but the rapture paper exposed that as well.

1 Cor 12:25  That there should be no schism in the body...

Marques

cherokee

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2009, 10:06:59 AM »

Dave,
I was the same as you on the above in bold. Before joining the forum I had read all of Ray's paper except the rapture paper. Than after I had been a member for quite a few months, someone ask a question and Kat quoted a part of the rapture paper and I understood the part she quoted. Maybe now that you have been here awhile you should go back and try reading it again. I know after getting a good foot hold here it helped me to understand it better.

Blessings,
Suzie

Dave in Tenn

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
    • FaceBook David Sanderson
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2009, 01:50:25 PM »

Will do, Suzie.  Thanks.
Heb 10:32  But you must continue to remember those earlier days, how after you were enlightened you endured a hard and painful struggle.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.042 seconds with 22 queries.