bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: prayer request  (Read 5292 times)

ez2u

prayer request
« on: July 07, 2009, 12:50:09 AM »

My sister grand son recently had a liver transplant.  He is about 3 years old.  His mother is a very fine christian women who waited ago time to marry and had a child  she is  gifted in singing, and does so locally.  I received this email  from my sister requesting prayer  please remember Cole in your prayers and his parents,

NEW EMERGENCY REQUEST; Cole's liver enzymes are up (bad) and his Prograf levels are low (his anti-rejection med).  This could mean a rejection of the liver.  We will know more on Wednesday; meanwhile, get the prayers going again.  If he has not improved or is worse, they will hospitalize him and do a liver biopsy to see what is going on.  PLEASE LIFT UP THIS LITTLE BOY in your prayers.
                                                                          God Bless peggy

aqrinc

Re: prayer request
« Reply #1 on: July 07, 2009, 01:00:01 AM »

Peggy,

Thanks for sharing the information, my Prayers for Cole have been sent.

george.

ez2u

« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2009, 02:50:25 AM »

thank you George  very much appreciated.  peggy

gmik

« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2009, 03:09:16 AM »

Oh how heart breaking.  My prayers are w/ the little guy.

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2009, 04:51:44 AM »

peggy, i pray that Almighty God will blanket little cole with his merciful healing. i pray also that our Father will comfort this little boy who i am sure is frightened, and in pain. Dear Father, please supply all the strength needed for cole's family, as they travel down this path. i ask that Your Will be done with this child Father. in the Sweet Name of Jesus Christ, our Savior, our Intercessor, i pray, amen.

claudia

Roy Coates

« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2009, 09:58:17 AM »

May God bless you Cole and keep you close, healthy and strong. Peace to you and your family in the mighty name of Jesus, amen

OBrenda

« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2009, 10:11:40 AM »

Praying for little Cole!

ez2u

« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2009, 06:54:53 PM »

Thank you all for these prayer  It means a great deal.  i want to give a little information here about the mother because of our forum.  Angie has suffer much of her life. Important people were taken away from her, my sister provided a stable home for her teen years.  then her father died in a house firer, after a bout with the old demon alcoholism.  Christ drew her to Him and her singing and songs are truly dedication to the Lord.  She has a beautiful voice and a beautiful tested spirit that serves and loves our Lord Jesus Christ.  Cole is not 3 but 2 years old, my mistake.  It is their only child that they had waited many years for.  She is 42 now.  I am telling you all this because I am reminded of how big our world is and the different struggles our fellow brothers and sister go through.  No she does not know Rays wonderful teaching and I would not share with her unless the Holy Spirit directed me.  I am learning to be more careful not to sow to the flesh, to do the will of the Father, what an honor.  Knowing what we know in the medical profession now,  this little fellow is in trouble.  God heals.  your prayer mean so much.  Losing a child, as i have, is a pain so deep it does not leave but Christ directs a way to develop from that point, in Him.  His wonderful grace and mercies are new every morning.  To all the older people here,  the last few years our country has been in such a change.  We remember the good old days, and we can look forward to the days to come with the global world upon us and the problems we face as a world.  My spirit rejoices seeing Gods ever present plan unfolding.  I hear the church preaching fear, "the anti christ is here"  No Jesus Christ is here ruling!  This might seem like I have trail off but I haven't.  To bring this all home, Gods will is being done.  Let us pray for strength and rejoice in thanksgiving for His wonderful work.  Peggy

Ninny

« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2009, 07:23:42 PM »

Peggy! I am so sorry I did not see this prayer request earlier! I will definitely be praying for this baby! I have a little grandson named Cole as well! He is almost 11 months old. I will remember to pray for your little nephew! God is good and He hears our prayers!
Kathy :'( :-*

G. Driggs

« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2009, 05:42:02 AM »

Praying for Cole, Peggy.

G.Driggs

Ellie

« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2009, 05:51:04 AM »

Praying for Cole and family..peace..Ellie.

9440geoff

« Reply #11 on: July 08, 2009, 06:03:09 AM »

Praying that God will completely heal Cole, Peggy.

Geoff

ez2u

« Reply #12 on: July 08, 2009, 11:52:41 PM »

once again thank you for your prayer  here is an update on Coles' condition
MY sister sent this email to me:
The news from WI is not good; Cole has been scheduled for a liver biopsy tomorrow and will be hospitalized following it for observation. Please double your efforts and get the word out that prayers are desperately needed NOW!!!

I don't want to sound like i am being critical but here is something i want to share with my family here.  The firer time is here,  do we face this with  God's will be done or give me what i want.  It shows the maturity in a person but i don't think its wrong if you can't do that when God is through in this teaching they will say Thy will be done.  peggy
« Last Edit: July 09, 2009, 10:42:07 AM by ez2u »

aqrinc

« Reply #13 on: July 09, 2009, 03:00:23 AM »

once again thank you for your prayer  here is an update on Coles' condition

The news from WI is not good; Cole has been scheduled for a liver biopsy tomorrow and will be hospitalized following it for observation. Please double your efforts and get the word out that prayers are desperately needed NOW!!!

I don't want to sound like i am being critical but here is something i want to share with my family here.  The firer time is here,  do we face this with  God's will be done or give me what i want.  It shows the maturity in a person but i don't think its wrong if you can't do that when God is through in this teaching they will say Thy will be done.  peggy

Yes Peggy, we all can only work from where our journey is at this point.

Joh 6:40 (MKJV)
And this is the will of Him who sent Me, that everyone who sees the Son and believes on Him should have everlasting life. And I will raise him up at the last day.

george. :)

judith collier

« Reply #14 on: July 09, 2009, 04:55:23 AM »

I have prayed and will pray some more. Judy

Daddysgirl

« Reply #15 on: July 09, 2009, 07:01:09 AM »

Hi Peggy

Little Cole will be in my prayers. his mom too.

With love,
Matty
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Page created in 0.032 seconds with 20 queries.