bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Down

Author Topic: Prayer for a family member  (Read 42916 times)

Marlene

Re: Prayer for a family member
« Reply #120 on: April 06, 2010, 10:35:04 AM »

Hello,  Well, yesterday was an amazing day. Teresea got the resulst of her pet scan she had on Friday. She was fairly antsy. They usually, call her right away. But, being it was a holiday weekend for some I guess they decided to wait.

When she got to work on Monday, she told me she waited for quite a while and could just not wait any longer. They made her have a MRI on her brain cause pet scans do not do the brain. They just like to keep there eye on this even though her cancer was not there.

He news was fantastic. Now take you the Doctor never gave us much hope because of her age. Well,  the cancer cells in the colon are gong. There is no longer a tumor on the pancreas and no cells. She just has a little up take in the liver. Considering that the liver had tumors in the right and left lobe. Now just a very small spot in the left lobe. They believe the remaining chemo will take care of this.

She has the most amazing day.

You, all know how concerned I was for her and my Sister to just have enough money to survive. Well, God has met there needs. He helped me get my Car after my disablity went through. We used it many times to go out of town for her care. A couple of times the last few months when she could not work Mom and I would split giving her some money to complete her check. I have some tremendous bills from an illness. But, God enabled us to help her and it was a choice my Husband, Mom and I wanted.

Yesterday, some one showed up at her work and asked to see her outside. It was an older Doctor she did not even know. He told her people had told him how hard of a time she has been through. He handed her an envelope and told her to open it. It was a check for a $1,000 dollars. He told her a Doctor who had been at the Hospital, He passed away a while back. Left, money for anyone who was in need of help in time of a crisis. He told her usually people come to us for help. We do not go to them. But, he just felt that he should come to her because she has been through amazing trials.

I know, God has held her up through all this and us too. I was prepared to given my last dime of a very small savings and I do mean small. So, was my Mother. But, God takes care of every need. God has used my niece as a light on her job. I have to tell you her faith in him has really grown.

I have to be truthful and say not sure I would have been so trusting.

Well,just hope you all are not tired of me posting about this.

If, you would keep me in prayer. My Husband had to take me to ER. I have a very severe kidney infection.  This almost took my life a few years bacK.
I have not been on for days. I have been in so much pain from the infection. I am going to have to spend some more time down. I still am caring some fever. But, it is better then the 105 I did have.

The medications are begining to work thank God for that.  I just take it one day at a time.  I do know no matter what God is with me. If, I have to take a bath in the fire so be it. Least, now we know what that fire is. I have to tell you seems like I have been bathing in it already.

Keep the Faith you who are in trials. I just hope this will give you strength in your time of need.

In His Love,
Marlene

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #121 on: April 06, 2010, 08:02:21 PM »

Keep the Faith you who are in trials. I just hope this will give you strength in your time of need.

marlene,
it gives me strength...in my time of need...thank you Comforter. thank you, marlene.

claudia

judith collier

« Reply #122 on: April 08, 2010, 04:43:37 AM »

Dear Marlene, you are special! I pray you are better soon. judy

Marlene

« Reply #123 on: April 29, 2010, 01:20:13 PM »

Hi All, I ask that you all keep Teresea. They admited her to the hospital and have to run test. She fail at home with my Sister. She has been having pain in rib and breast bone. She had this before the fall. She is vomiting up bile.

My Sister has a very bad heart and this is hard on her for sure. Just , keep them in prayer.

Her cancer is gone. I sure hope this does not take her life. She is very weak and has been ill for about a week. I think this chemo was to much for her.

In His Love,
Marlene

Ninny

« Reply #124 on: April 29, 2010, 01:56:20 PM »

Marlene, I'm so sorry to hear this! Poor Teresea...that must be painful..I'll be praying for her...
Keep your chin up and keep looking to the Lord!
Love you,
Kathy :'(

Marlene

« Reply #125 on: April 29, 2010, 08:17:01 PM »

Hi, They have decided to keep her. She has not ate for over a week. She had chemo last week. It has been pretty hard on her. She is done. They are doing some cultures on what she vomited up. They believe she is have severe acid reflux from the last chemo. They will keep her for a few days and make sure she gets nutrition and built back up. She never complains.

This has been very hard on my Sister. She was glad they are keeping her.

I know, this is all part of Gods plan in all of our lives. I am so looking forward to when Teresea is well enough to come in and get to read the articles in here and get to know all you beautiful loving people.

In His Love,
Marlene

Linny

« Reply #126 on: May 07, 2010, 12:53:19 AM »

Marlene, if she indeed has acid reflux she needs enzymes which will take care of that. Not the drugs they prescribe for it. The enzymes will not only take care of the problem but they are good for you and needed in your body anyway. Natural and NO SIDE EFFECTS!
pm me if you want to know more about this.
The chemo takes a toll on the body in so many ways.  :(   I am so thankful she is doing so well otherwise.
Lin

judith collier

« Reply #127 on: May 07, 2010, 02:30:46 AM »

Hi Marlene. how could we forget Teresa. I prayed.

Marlene

« Reply #128 on: May 11, 2010, 04:06:37 AM »

Hello All! Teresea, has been out of the hospital. She had a mild infection that they wanted to get control of right away so she was in there a little over a week. She fail at home and broke her glasses when she was ill. Kind of cut her face and brusied it cause of the glasses.

She was so weak from the last chemo so they kept her there and she got home about a week ago. She is having physical therapy to help build up her strength in her legs. Her feet still have some fluid from all the fluids they gave her while in the hospital. She is eating again and this is helping so much. I got to spend time with her on Sunday and had dinner with them and My Mother and cooked it for them and my Husband and I did some things for them around the house.

She is able to walk with a rolling walker and starting to go fast now. She is not sleeping as much now. She is joking and having so much fun with her.
The chemo is done. Now, I pray that she can get back to health and work and moving forward with her life. She is to discuss a new therapy they have to block where the cancer once was so that it will not return.  I am sure there is things she needs to know about that.

Her worse problem seems to be when she sits on low places it is hard to get up. She is more stable now. They will be giving her 30 physical therapy and believe this will help her regain her strength along with eating healthy foods. The gave her something to increase her appetite.

I have to tell you that there has been so many good things come along with this trial on her and all of us. When, she broke her glasses her Sister took them to be fixed and they did not carry her frames to hold the lenses. She never takes her glasses off. I have even seen her fall to sleep in them. LOL
But, her Sister did not know what to do. They told her a jeweler could soder them for her. The Jeweler asked her how that happened and her Sister who was so upset told him what happend. It was going to cost $50 dollars to fix them and Teresea was due to get new lenses. He told my niece he did not want a dime for it and hoped that her Sister continued to get well.

This trial has taken so many twist and turn for Teresea. Never,not  once have I heard her say poor me. Her strength and trust in God has helped me.

Again, I want to thank all you who pray and follow her journey.  I love her so much.

There are many twist and turns in our trials. God has certainly brought something good from this. He never leaves anyone of us. He is with us all the way.
Teresea, told me it is all up to God whatever he wills.  If, he wants me it is his will. If , he says it is not time, it is his will. But, I know he is with me.

I hope that this journey has some how helped you all during your trials or trials that come your way. They come in many shape and forms. But, they humble us and good comes from this.

In His Love,
Marlene

darren

« Reply #129 on: May 11, 2010, 10:02:08 PM »

Thank you Marlene for the update on Teresa. She is a fighter. She is so strong. I pray for her and the rest of your family.  Great new about you SSI money. I know that is a blessing. A car too. God is Good, is He not?? Thanks for the update and May God Keep blessing you and yours.

Darren

Marlene

« Reply #130 on: June 20, 2010, 02:30:27 AM »

Hello, I just wanted to give you a recent update on Teresea. She had another pet scan. There is just a very small spot of cancer on the left lobe of the liver. The cancer has not returned to the other places. We took her to a Surgeon in Columbus, Ohio and he is going to remove the spot off the liver and he said she will be cancer free. She will still have to have the therapy to cut off the blood supply where the cancer once was.But, it is not more chemo.

They believe she is a miracle, because they did not see much hope for her in the begining.

She is eating well and looking so much better. She is so much more like herself and gives thanks for all your prayers and concerns for her.

I have shared a few of Ray's teachings, with her.

Her work wants her to take all the time she needs to be really on her feet. She misses her work and all her wonderful friends there.

God has been with us all every step of the way. I know, that whatever God determines in this or any matter in our life he knows what is best.

She will be having the liver surgery July 1. This is her third surgery since last July.  He said, the spot is in a easy place to remove it. He said,"If , all goes well she will have a lapscopic surgery and he does not for see a problem with that type of surgery being done. If, she has it done that way he will keep her two days. The main reason being the liver surgery is a bloody organ and she could bleed and they want to keep her there.

Thanks so much for all the prayers and well wishes and just supporting me and my family during this trial. God has held us all up.

In His Love,
Marlene

judith collier

« Reply #131 on: June 20, 2010, 03:22:16 AM »

Marlene, God is amazing and so is Teresa. And you are a jewel! Love, Judy

Vangie

« Reply #132 on: June 20, 2010, 08:38:32 AM »

That's wonderful to hear Marlene.  Thank you for updating us.  You and Teresea are both inspiring to us all.
Love in Christ,
Vangie
« Last Edit: June 20, 2010, 09:28:40 PM by Vangie »

Ninny

« Reply #133 on: June 20, 2010, 11:53:29 AM »

Praying with you, Marlene! Believing for the very best!
Kathy ;)

EKnight

« Reply #134 on: June 20, 2010, 11:57:36 AM »

That's great news Marlene.  I know how much she means to you. You and Theresa are blessed. 

Eileen

jingle52

« Reply #135 on: June 20, 2010, 01:02:22 PM »

You've all been through such a lot Marlene, God is Love and God is Merciful. Hope you all have a relaxful summer after all the trials your family has been through. Great news!
God's Blessings.

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #136 on: June 21, 2010, 03:25:24 AM »

Teresea, told me it is all up to God whatever he wills.  If, he wants me it is his will. If , he says it is not time, it is his will. But, I know he is with me.

marlene,
teresa's words that she told you are reflective of her heart and are sure words of His Truths. she is being shaped and formed through this trial, as you are, and as each of us here are, in our own individual lives. you and teresa continue to inspire me. i will keep you both in prayer, along with your mom and husband, and other family members.

claudia

Marlene

« Reply #137 on: July 01, 2010, 06:34:03 PM »

Hi All, Teresea had her surgery today. The were able to do the laperscopic instead of having to do the big cut on her Liver.
He said," She has a incision which is very small and that all the cancer in the liver was removed. It was a smal spot on the left lobe of the liver.

It will be a year ago last July 20th that this journey began.

We took her over this morning. Just, got in. If, she continues to have no problems from surgery she should be home with us again on Sat.

God is so with us through our trials. He is with us in the good times and the bad. All,our trials make us better. At the time we may not see it but it is true.

The only thing they want to do is giver her a therapy that will block the cancer that was once there from coming back.

Teresea is upbeat and was joking with the nurses before surgery.  She amazes me so much.

I thank God every day for meeting all of you and the love you show.

In His Love,
Marlene

Deborah-Leigh

« Reply #138 on: July 01, 2010, 07:22:56 PM »

Beautiful news. Without the suffering how could we know the joy, blessing and privilage of life and love?

Arc

G. Driggs

« Reply #139 on: July 01, 2010, 07:43:29 PM »

Wow Marlene that is good news! :)

Quote from: Marlene
God is so with us through our trials. He is with us in the good times and the bad. All,our trials make us better. At the time we may not see it but it is true.

Amen......

Quote from: Arcturus
Beautiful news. Without the suffering how could we know the joy, blessing and privilage of life and love?

.....and amen!

gdriggs
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8   Go Up

Page created in 0.048 seconds with 19 queries.