bible-truths.com/forums

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

News:

Need Account Help?  Email bibletruths.forum@gmail.com   

Forgotten password reminders does not work. Contact the email above and state what you want your password changed to. (it must be at least 8 characters)

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8   Go Down

Author Topic: Prayer for a family member  (Read 42693 times)

ez2u

Re: Prayer for a family member
« Reply #40 on: August 05, 2009, 03:17:47 AM »

Marlene my prayer are still with you and your family to strengthen you all and kept you under his wing.  peggy

9440geoff

« Reply #41 on: August 05, 2009, 08:46:54 AM »

Thanks for sharing your good news, Marlene. Praise God. Praying that the chemo works for Teresea, and our Father will give her the strength to pull through.

Roy Martin

« Reply #42 on: August 05, 2009, 09:30:44 AM »

Marlene, I have, and will continue to pray.

In Christ and love
Roy

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #43 on: August 05, 2009, 06:30:25 PM »

marlene,
everytime i hear of our Father's blessings of provision in our lives, i just sit amazed at His Perfect timing. He never ever leaves us alone, especially in our times of need. i give thanks along with you for our Father's providing your disability benefits. i know what a true blessing it is to give of what we have to those in need. your desire to help teresa in her time of need is a mirror into your heart, and it is there that His Spirit resides. i pray that our Father will continue to heal teresa in any and all ways that He will use for His good purpose in her life. maybe if you could print our posts to your prayer requests for teresa, it would be another remedy of healing for her soul, and beneficial for her health. i continue to pray that our Abba Father will comfort you in body, mind, soul, and spirit, and that He will comfort your dear mother, sisters, husband, nieces, and nephews. i lift your little ethan also marlene that our Father will protect him and bring healing to his mind and soul through your love and support of this dear little child.

in His Love,
claudia
« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 03:47:14 AM by cjwood »

Marlene

« Reply #44 on: August 06, 2009, 01:42:32 AM »

Claudia, Thanks so much for your prayer. It is a comfort to me when my forum Brothers and Sisters pray for me and my family members. Yes, I will share these posts with her. I hope that she gets well and can come in here and meet many of you. I thank you all for your kind words and prayers of comfort for all of us.

Steve Meacham called me last night. It was so nice to hear a voice. He is such a kind man.

If, all is well tomorrow Teresea will be coming home. It will take 6 weeks for her to heal from the surgery and build her body back up. They will be sending her to a oncologist sometime soon. She has been tired and so many people come in and visit. I am sure it will be nice to be home and have plenty of rest.

She knows, how I believe and has no problem with it.  She has not been going to organized church for several years.

I just keep praying that God moves this mountain. I am sure he has a good purpose for this mountain. We just do not see it yet.

In His Love,
Marlene

Marlene

« Reply #45 on: August 06, 2009, 11:42:28 PM »

Hello, Teresea got to leave the hospital today. She is staying with me tonight. She is kind of antsy so she wanted to stay with me. She might stay with me for a few more days. Whatever, she wants I want. She is kind of nervous like so she wanted to be with me. She goes back to the Doctor in two weeks.
I imgaine she will know more then. She gets her staples out then. Since, my younger niece stays with my sister at night with her oldest child. I think Teresea feels better being here to recover some.

I just keep praying god will move this mountain for her and her Mother. Well, of course I want it too.

I am so blessed to have her with me right now.

In His Love,
Marlene

Roy Coates

« Reply #46 on: August 06, 2009, 11:53:44 PM »

Praying for grace, peace, comfort and healing for all involved, in the name of Jesus, amen.

cjwood

• Bible-Truths Forum Member
« Reply #47 on: August 07, 2009, 03:12:44 AM »

marlene,
i am glad that teresa is staying with you for now. please tell her that we are all praying for her. you will be the beginning of her remedy for healing, because you have the Light in your heart which teresa needs to see. you can even relay to her the story of our brother ray, and his journey as he endures the cancer that has tried to destroy him. but of course, our Father has sustained ray in body, mind, and spirit. and our Father loves teresa as much as He loves anyone of us. i will continue to pray for her peace of mind, and for her body to grow stronger so that she is able to endure the treatments for her cancer. i will also pray for you marlene, that you will be strong as He is strong.

claudia
« Last Edit: August 07, 2009, 07:05:58 PM by cjwood »

Astrapho

« Reply #48 on: August 07, 2009, 03:57:41 AM »

What Claudia said. I'll be praying for Teresa, and your family.

-freehug-

Marlene

« Reply #49 on: August 07, 2009, 01:27:27 PM »

Thanks everyone. I do not know what I would do without all of you. I have already shared many things with her before we found out about her cancer. I am sure in time to come this will all be a comfort to her. She is so sweet and kind. I am just letting her do her thing. Maybe when she is feeling better I can share some of Ray's articles with her that I have copied.

I have told her some about Ray's condition. I believe she is taking one day at a time. That is really the way we should live our life. Cause each day has enough problems for us. But, also it has joy for us. I think that Teresea feels safe with me and my Husband. She lived with us for 11 years. Don has been like a father to her.  I cannot even get over how God has blessed me with such a wonderful husband . I thank him every day. God has been so good to me .
The night, he led me to his truths was the best gift anyone can receive.  We are all blessed to have been shown the truths of God. I am being even more blessed by seeing that God looks after me and my family.I have been very blessed to have all of you for family. Your comfort to me is beyond words.

I am so glad I have a place too share my trials. You all will be very important to me in months to come. I thank God for you all each day and that I can come in here. That, I know someday all this pain will be over and we will all be together.

In His Love,
Marlene

judith collier

« Reply #50 on: August 07, 2009, 04:24:58 PM »

Marlene, I am just reading all of this now. Your faith is taking on that mountain. You are an inspiration and I am asking God to honor your faith with all good things for your family. The little boy touched me and how much good you could do for him. Teresa will be in my prayers and it is easy to remember her name as my oldest is named Theresa only with an H. Just keep doing what you are doing, it is a good work. We are here to help you move that mountain with our prayers. Love, Judy

Ninny

« Reply #51 on: August 07, 2009, 08:58:31 PM »

Marlene,
You know I am a person with a LOT of things to say!   ::)
 But the only reply that I can say to this is AMEN!! and you know you have prayers and pray-ers here! And lots of love!! :-*
Kathy :D

Marlene

« Reply #52 on: August 08, 2009, 11:53:51 AM »

I, know I am leaning on you all alot. But, Teresea has not been eating or drinking. She had to go to ER and she was dehydrated. She is nausated all the time. I think , it is because she is not eating. I have tried all kinds of different things.

I am making her home made chicken and noodles and hope this will help. I really think until she starts eating she will be this way. The med for nausea is really not helping much. I am really concerned about her. Just, keep this in your prayers. 

I just keep reminding myself God is with me and her and all my family.

In His Love
Marlene

Roy Coates

« Reply #53 on: August 09, 2009, 07:04:41 AM »

You got it Marlene, thanks for the update and keep your eyes on Jesus. Sounds like Teresea has a wonderful helper in you;)

9440geoff

« Reply #54 on: August 09, 2009, 07:29:09 PM »

Hi Marlene,

Praying that Teresea will improve and be able to keep her food down. Perhaps some liquid food might help.

Geoff

Marlene

« Reply #55 on: August 09, 2009, 11:38:26 PM »

Thanks for the prayers. Last, night she was back in ER. They finally did what I thought they should have days ago. She is keeping some food down today and liquids. She is not eating lots but keeping something on the stomach and drinking now. I know, she is happy to be with me. She is able to sleep and get good food and we even talk and she seems in good Spirits for being ill. I just let her do her thing. I get to Mother her and that is what I love. She knows , my believe that God is Saviour of the World.

She never has worried about everything. She also, knows that we cannot change anything, but believes God can if it is his will. She is very brave and kind and sweet. It brings so many memories back of all the times we have shared when she lived with me. My younger, niece is learning to take care of her Mother and being a better person for it. I even had a chance to tell her some about how God works. She seems to like to be near to me.

Last, night I just leaned on God with all my being. I know, he will carrying me through this hard trial for all of us. He has blessed me so much since coming in here. Knowing, that I can walk through this storm with him is a great comfort to me.

I have no idea how all this will come out. But, I know everything will be ok.

In His Love,
Marlene

Ninny

« Reply #56 on: August 10, 2009, 08:26:25 AM »

Marlene,
Everything will work out according to God's plan and for His glory..Stay strong!!
Love you!
Kathy :-*

Phil3:10

« Reply #57 on: August 10, 2009, 03:30:06 PM »

Marlene,
My prayers for Teresa, your sister, mother and for you and your wonderful husband. Having a sick family member that you love is very trying. I do love Teresa's attitude and I know she feels blessed to have the great support you provide. May GOD less and keep you all.
In HIM,
Phil3:10

ez2u

« Reply #58 on: August 11, 2009, 02:48:52 AM »

Marlene  read that book i sent you and get her on raw juices and no white sugar or meats ect.  white sugar feeds cancer cells  your family is in our prayer God bless.  please study what Ray is doing to get better you can do the same.

Marlene

« Reply #59 on: August 12, 2009, 11:52:12 PM »

Peggy, She rarely ever ate Meat. She does not like it. She has never been a big sugar person either. Right now she is only allowed soft foods and foods that do not cause lots of gas due to the fact she had a bowel obstruction and can't except those kinds of foods. We have a store that sells raw milk and juices and no hormone or antibiotics meats. If, she eats any meat it is some turkey or chicken.

She has never smoked or drank. She has never had physical relationships.  She has never had to take medications cause she has never been ill.
She is not a diabetic or ever had high blood pressure. I know of many vegetarians who have had cancer and died. I am not saying lots of our foods are not unhealthy. In order to do many of the things Ray is doing it takes lots of money. She takes care of her Mother who has had a stroke. She works for a hosptial. It takes most of what she makes to take care of them. The way I see it this is all in God's hands.

If, she had not had the tumor removed from her colon she would have died instantly because it would have ruptured. Ohio, is in deep recession just like other states. We have few farms in this state anymore. She tries to eat fresh fruits. I believe, this is an act of God for some purpose. 

What, I would like to know is this. Why, do some live such horrible life styles and never have cancer. Some have cancer and survive and others do there best with diet and die.  I believe, it is God. I agree to take care of our self is a good thing. But, even that God is in control of.

My Mother has lived on meat, eggs, fruit and vegetables. Never, smoked or drank. Very moral life. She is 88 years old and has little health problems.

In His Love,
Marlene
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8   Go Up

Page created in 0.026 seconds with 19 queries.